Humiliation and Strap-on, Facesitting, Domination of Mistress over Slave! (FemDom)

Divine Queen Lea & Princess Panties
078b9e9672ed7ccf813118075904c9f1.jpg

Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Strapon, Humiliation, Chastity

Another pitiful fuck boy has wandered into the lair of the Divine Bitches, dripping pre-cum and begging for divine pussy. Instead, the devastatingly seductive Lea Lexis locks this slave's useless sissy cock in chastity, shoves an armful of dildo inside his greedy asshole, and gags her new slut toy with divinely wet, delicious panties. Sissification, anal strap-on, paddling, anal speculum, heaps of humiliation, and piles of panties in store!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:31
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 739.9 MB

Download Divine Queen Lea & Princess Panties

Dildo And Strap-On Slut
ed99312eff8fb1bb490fe1fb1de537e2.jpg

Cast: Mistress Lady Renee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Pegging

Usually I will bend My anal sluts over, lube My huge strap-on cock and fuck their boi-pussy from behind, but today I opt for a different position. I want to see this slut's eyes when I thrust My strap-on deep into his arse hole, I want to see his face when I take advantage of his spread legged position. This position also provides Me the perfect opportunity to hold and slap his rock hard slave dick whenever I feel like it. But to see his open suck hole, it's too much to resist shoving a second dildo down his throat and watch the tears stream from his eyes as I pound not only his arse, but is face aswell. This is a sling fuck My slut won't be forgetting in a hurry.

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 503.8 MB

Download Dildo And Strap-On Slut

Did you miss my hands?
a89095b799ba3123a366a12b155d1e13.jpg

Cast: Mistress Zita
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Blonde, Handjob

Mistress Zita smiles mischievously as she slowly walks up to her naked slave. She swings one of her legs over his body and slowly lowers her round, firm butt on his chest. While she slowly touches his cock, he can watch her delicious looking ass in front of his face. This alone makes him hard, not to mention Zita's warm, firm grip around his dick. She wants to know if he missed her hands, but his orgasm is an answer for everything.

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7539kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

Download Did you miss my hands?

Dick Draining
0514d4f691df7e966da1327f1670491a.jpg

Cast: Summer Day
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Milking Machine, Stockings

Mistress Summer Day allows her slave the reward of having his cock drained, but she insists on teasing him thoroughly first. She jerks his cock right by her pussy then slides it in between her asscheeks. Summer keeps building up his load, she puts on a cock milking machine to bring him right to the edge. Mistress Summer finally pushes him over the edge and gives him an intense orgasm.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dick Draining

Suspended boy toy
880150d2ee04848211597f88d83de5b4.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Suspension rocks! Now that these two rude Mistresses have got their slave hanging from the ceiling upside down, totally unable to protect himself from the scorching whip, they can really take his pain up to a whole new level. Watch them torture him!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3655kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 183.5 MB

Download Suspended boy toy

Train my ass Miss Dia
c8e2d06d3ad155d92af7c687f4ed3bcc.jpg

Cast: Dia Zerva, Dean Strong
Genres: Femdom, Fisting, Dildo, Domination, Humiliation, Bondage, Strapon

Dean Strong is such a little bitch. He has been sucking up to me for weeks begging to come back to The Armory for training. Since his cock has proven to be completely worthless in the past he specifically requests that we humiliatingly clean out his ass and stretch and train it with graduated butt plugs. Miss Dia slaps a chastity belt on this little ass fucker and he can barely keep any of the plugs in without them popping out. Miss Dia cleans him out with , plugs his ass up, paddles it hard, hangs weights from the butt plug and it just keeps slipping out. She gets fed up and and does a reverse pile driver on his ass. Plugging him up with a strap on that has a buttplug on one side and a dildo for her to fuck on the other. Every pump of her pussy on the dildo pushes the plug deeper in his greedy little fuck hole. Cheers Dean! Hope you got everything you asked for!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 559.0 MB

Download Train my ass Miss Dia

Destroyed Prostate
92fecc132b80436cefd3e0e26edea401.jpg

Cast: Rachael Midori
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-On, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial

Mistress Rachael thinks her boytoy would better be suited as her bitch since his cock just isn't satisfying her. She fucks him ruthlessly with her thick cock demanding he take every inch. The slaves screams as his ass is destroyed by her strap-on.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4104kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 417.3 MB

Download Destroyed Prostate

Dirty Handjob
b61ff4ed23e97a3939be5d4492e4133d.jpg

Cast: Mistress Lisa
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Handjob, Tease And Denial

When the mistress comes closer and he get a glimpse of her gorgeous body through her tight clothes he cannot help but to think about what it would be to rest with her. Even though he knows that it's an impossible dream he keeps on thinking about it. And when her hands touch his cock the fire inside him strats to increase and fills his entire mind. So at the end he quirts so that he makes a mess on Lisa's clothes....

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7635kbps

File size: 552.5 MB

Download Dirty Handjob

Dick Tied
d89a425ca61b79ee0e75c8e82ad65568.jpg

Cast: London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-On, Anal, Vibrator, Cock And Ball Torture, Flogging, Slapping

Rick Hunt saw Topgrl and knew he had to apply to be in a shoot with London. He was so enthusiastic that she decided that he wouldn't go home disappointed. London loves a hard cock, especially when it only gets harder when she introduces pain. London first ties Rick on his knees, securing his member to the floor. She attaches some binder clips to some of his more sensitive areas before pulling out the single tail and adding stripes to his exposed chest. She canes his inner thighs as his screams are muffled by his tape gagged mouth. She then removes the clips, dragging them off his skin agonizingly slow and pinching the marks left over to get a few more screams out of him. London Then bending him over, propping his ass up by his balls and proceeds to whip him and shock his exposed testicles. She giggles with delights as he wails some more. Finally she puts a leather hood on him and bends him over, securing his cock in a fleshlight as she fucks his ass. She has a vibrator tied to his junk so she can play with him some more while she rails him hard. Rick cums hard before she is through with him and through with him, she leaves him panting in the darkness of his hood.

Duration: 41:18
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 847.9 MB

Download Dick Tied

Divine High Tea Party
ba4867ee1b6f1cc005c8c2fb8ce81793.jpg

Cast: DragonLily, Isis Love, Dia Zerva, Maitresse Madeline, Ashley Fires
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Chastity, Cock And Ball Torture

This is an edited version of the LIVE Divine High Tea Party that took place in the lounge on The Upper Floor. The party was to welcome Goddess Isis Love into the Divine Bitches clan. This edited version is packed with all the best fem dom action from the party sure to have your slave cock begging for release! The ladies and I demanded nothing but the best behavior from all three slaves and many orgasms ONLY for us while they remained denied or in chastity. There is a ton going on, to much to write about. You'll have to watch the tease and torture for yourself!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:43:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Divine High Tea Party

Back