pac_l.jpg

TDLN-27 Super-heroine near miss of evil SP4
Yui Komine
Download or WATCH ONLINE - TDLN-27_01.mkv 778.6 MB
Download or WATCH ONLINE - TDLN-27_02.mkv 100.1 MB
TDLN-27_01.mkv (778.6 Mb)
TDLN-27_02.mkv (100.1 Mb)

pac_l.jpg

Have you guys noticed this? This happens only to the 6000kps version. When the camera is moving, it's like the screen has some ripple effect, like the screen is underwater. Interlacing perhaps? This seriously affects the image quality.
Snap1.jpg

Snap2.jpg

Sorry guys, but I'm sticking with 3000kps.
Snap4.jpg

if you ripped of the older movie (2018 or less) yes there is ripple effects caused of the shooting tech / camera used not advanced so when it is upscaled , video format at that time cant keep up with current engine graphics. *theoritically if in video games term i think some reviewer called "tainted".
the major differ is from example of newer movie, the GHOV-11 IMO , the differents is so major between 3000kbps and 6000kbps, but again if you said 3000kbps is much more "economical" go on bro. i am not going to forced out. Hopefully from now on GIGA the 3000kbps is standards becomes 720p not 720i even 600p. *720p now isnt "HD" anymore BTW
Again hats-off for the Hardworks to keep the movie lineup up-to-dates.

Last edited:

Lastest ZEPE-17 ZEPE-18 ZEPE-20 also have this kind of ripple effect. So, guest it is not related to the 6000kps but other problem.

oh really ? for ZEPE no comment, caused not yet watched maybe the need upgrade software to use.? but the tendencies of old movie getting the artifacts is bigger caused the reason i just mentioned........ theoritically. so i dont know for ZEPE maybe i watched later
some guy uploaded in here the GHOV-14 series been watched , and is superb.

Just check the screenshot in gypsymer1998 's post you can notice those ripple effect.

But zepe-19 seems ok. So seems when the uploader transcoding from the original file,there might be some kind of setting error or problem cause those ripple effect。

watched . and there it is caused i told you it is more about "technical limitation issue" on newer movie works fine.

thats what i am told , more like transcoding and/or software that used. or even the graphic issue also sometimes could get the ripple effect as well.

I just check the GHKR-61 6000kps. The uploaded 6000kps video resolution is still 1000x568. The the original 6000kps video should be 1080p (1920x1080). For 6000kps,it should be transcoding without downscale. Lower the resolution of a video will make the image quality bad.

1000x568 is 600p std res. for 3000kbps. i think the 6000kbps in GHKR case uploaded by gyps is pseudo-upscaling by enhancer. maybe just maybe as i theorized the res is capped due to engine processin at that time is limited.
so if you wanted true 1080p quality needed 2018 movie upward, cause i told the GHOV series is doing superfine.
transcoding issue TBH it might be. not the uploader side

GHKR-61 is released on second half of 2019,

Back