Lesbian team awesome delights

Wild and crazy girlfriend vacation

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 2.05 GiB Time: 44 min 49 s

Shaved, Big tits, Small tits, Softcore, Outdoors, Lesbian, Teens, Group sex
Keira, Sara Kay, Antonia, Nicole Love and Anabelle are five super hot teens on holiday. They've decided to enjoy mother nature and each other as a vacation. Teens these days experience a lot of stress and this is a way to get rid of it...

DOWNLOAD

Yasmin and Megan play in their tent

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 640 Size: 239 MiB Time: 20 min 56 s

Blondes, Boobs, Lesbian, Shaved, Teens, Toys, Dildo, Softcore
Yasmin and Megan aren't really the outdoors type. They aren't camping to get away from it all. A tent in the middle of nowhere offers freedom like they've never experienced before. That freedom means they can have all the naughty lesbian fun either of them can think of. There is nothing like unleashed teen lust. Girls have a pent up desire to have sex that boys really don't understand. These two girls fully understand it and they go absolutely crazy on each other. Every summer they'll remember how much fun all of this was. It's summers like these that wil remain a fond memory. It does when pussy loving cuties like these two go absolutely nuts on each other. The smell of aroused pussy was thick in that tent and it's what led them to do act out in the way they did.

DOWNLOAD

You may have seen Sylvia before...

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 366 MiB Time: 23 min 21 s

Stockings, Lesbian, Shaved
Now you may have seen Sylvia before. My husband Jimslip had the pleasure of fucking her last year and she was so damn hot, that I just had to get here back so I could get my mitts on her. Now what is better than 1 sexy secretary? 2 sexy secretaries I hear you cry!!! We both dressed up in white see through blouses, short, tight skirts, seamed stockings and heels. We just loved showing our bottoms off to Jim, Sylvia bending me over and having burying her tongue in my pussy and arse; teasing Jim. I loved it when I pushed Sylvia back against the wall, her leaning back with my lipstick smeared across her face with my tongue jammed in between her pussy lips. I knew Jim wouldnt be able to stand it for much longer, so Sylvia and I both bent over the sofa on our hands and knees and let him have a fondle of our swollen pussies. We pulled him round the front to take it in turns to suck on his cock. Sylvia and I were both desperate to fuck the cock by this point, but i was the lucky girl who got it squeezed into me firstwatch out for part 2 of this sexy escapade. Will sylvia get it squeezed into her and if so, where will jim cum?

DOWNLOAD

Young beauties making out

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 805 MiB Time: 34 min 22 s

Brunettes, Lesbian, Shaved, Teens, Toys, Skinny, Socks, Tan lines, Blindfold, Scissoring
Teen sexual exploration is such a beautiful thing to witness. It is when the teens are horny lesbians like Terry and Adelaida. All they want to do is learn about the female body. They do so in the most creative ways possible. Some of it is a means of breaking the ice when it comes to something as dirty as lesbian sex. Each of them is still new to all this, and it feels dirty. Real dirty and they aren't the type who can get face deep in pussy right off the bat. They have to ease on into it and work their way to pleasing the other. Toys are new to both of them, but it doesn't take either long to learn how to use it. The educational process is minimal when you're a teen who spends every waking minute fantasizing about sex.

DOWNLOAD

Young girls playing with sex toys

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 413 MiB Time: 15 min 42 s

Brunettes, Lesbian, Red Heads, Shaved, Teens, Toys, Jeans, Mirror
No one understands the teen sex desires of girls like lesbians do. They know exactly how horny another girl can be. That's why Candy and Malyshka Che are a perfect match for each other. No one needs to tell either of these girls what to do. The smell and taste of a teen pussy is what drives both of them wild. The flavor of an aroused pussy keeps girls like these licking away. They'll do almost anything to get another fix of their favorite flavor. Even if it means going down on another girl while a camera is rolling. Tongues make way for toys and that's when things are kicked into high gear. It's not long before those toys make each of these girls shrill in pure delight as they have an orgasm.

DOWNLOAD

Young lesbian teens getting wet

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 1.32 GiB Time: 31 min 51 s

Blondes, Brunettes, Lesbian, Public, Shaved, Teens, Toys, Outdoor, Pokies, Wet t-shirt, Pointy nipples
Shy horny teens like Lovita Fate and Anna Rey need some way to break the ice. Sure, both of these smoking hot teens want to have dirty lesbian sex. Neither of them have the ability to just come out and say it. The little dance they do by playing with squirt guns is just a distraction. Its purpose is to allow them to open up and explore their sexual desires with each other. Once both of these girls feel absolutely comfortable with each other, that's when the sparks begin to fly. Girls like these just can't be stopped. Things begin to boil over once they enter into the classic 69 position. This is when it becomes crystal clear that both of them are caught up in the moment and they're seeking out the best pleasure a teen can ever experience.

DOWNLOAD

Back