Stepmom Slumber Party

Release Year: 2021
Studio: She Seduced Me
Cast: Aaliyah Love, Lilly Bell
Genres: Lesbians, 18+ Teens, All Girl, Blondes, Cougars, Erotic Vignette, Facesitting, Fantasy, Hairy, Seduction, MILF, Old & Young, Rimming, Slumber Party, Small Tits

Teen Lilly Bell is a good girl. Ever since she and her stepmom Aaliyah Love, where abandoned, Lilly has lent a helping hand in the bedroom helping Aaliyah before bed with a nightly orgasm before bed. Aaliyah is understandably frustrated when Lilly has a friend from school over for a slumber party....

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 496.3 MB

Download Stepmom Slumber Party

Massaging My Mom

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Krissy Lynn, Kyler Quinn
Genres: Lesbians, 18+ Teens, All Girl, Big Boobs, Brunettes, College, Seduction, Lingerie, Massage, MILF, Oiled, Old & Young Females (18+), Popular with Women, Rimming, Small Tits

When teen Kyler Quinn signs up for massage school, she asks stepmom Krissy Lynn if she could practice on her. Even though she was unsure at first, by the end of the massage Krissy is very glad she agreed to help.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Massaging My Mom

Caught Stealing from Mommy

Cast: Judy Jolie, Reagan Foxx
Genres: Lesbians, 18+ Teens, Big Boobs, , Fantasy, Hairy, Lesbian, Lesbian Seduction, Mature, MILF, Old & Young Females (18+), Popular with Women, Small Tits

Caught Stealing From Step Mommy starring Judy Jolie & Reagan Foxx - Teen Judy gets caught red handed stealing from her stepmother Reagan’s purse. Reagan is furious and threatens to tell her husband about the incident. Judy begs her not to tell and Reagan sees the opportunity to demand sex in exchange...

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 674.8 MB

Download Caught Stealing from Mommy

My Mommy Loves Panties

Cast: Cherie Deville, Judy Jolie
Genres: 18+ Teens, All Girl, Big Boobs, Brunettes, Erotic Vignette, Fetish, Hairy, Lesbian, Lesbian Seduction, Lingerie, Mature, MILF, Old & Young Females (18+), Panties & Thongs, Small Tits, Tribbing

My Step Mommy Loves Panties starring Judy Jolie & Cheri Deville - Cheri is a normal housewife and stepmother… who has a secret obsession with panties! When her stepdaughter Judy catches her stepmom sniffing her panties clearly aroused she decides to take advantage of the situation by using her stepmothers...

Duration: 27:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

File size: 619.1 MB

Download My Mommy Loves Panties

I’m Pregnant Mommy

Cast: Kyler Quinn, London River
Genres: 18+ Teens, All Girl, Big Boobs, Blondes, Erotic Vignette, Family Roleplay, Feature, Fingering, Lesbian, Lesbian Seduction, MILF, Nipple Play, Old & Young Females (18+), Small Tits

Teen Kyler learns she is pregnant and is crushed. Her dad can't find out! Too bad her nosey step mom London was spying on her and confronts Kyler about her predicament. Kyler begs her mom not to tell her father the secret but mommy has a price for her silence...lesbian sex. Kyler protests that she is straight! London tells her to consider it a type of birth control!

Duration: 33:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 739.0 MB

Download I’m Pregnant Mommy

Back