MaleDom (BDSM) Videos \ Extreme Pain, Bondage

Hazel Hypnotic Birthday Wishes Damage Me

KeyWords: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore, 720P

Amazingly enough Hazel Hypnotic is still singing the same sweet song. You know the one. "Hate me. Damage me. Defile me." All Hazel wants for her birthday is the most taxing BDSM experience of her entire life. Is it too much for a girl to dream?

2.14 GB
mp4
1280 x 720
40 min 43 sec

Download \ WATCH ONLINE LINK

Ashley Lane Brand New Pain Slut Does Her First Shoot Ever

KeyWords: BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Domination, Humilation, Torture

Super sexy, all natural bondage whore endures a shoot that would have a seasoned veteran shaking and comes out wanting more.

624 MiB
mp4
540 x 960
56 min 54 s

Caprice Capone Tired From Torment

KeyWords: BDSM, Bondage, Electric, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Toys, HDRip

We've got Caprice tightly roped to a column...just a small perch for her ass with legs spread...her eyes radiate the need for mercy...its been a long day for Caprice...unfortunately for her, this friction rig demands tight wraps and it leaves Caprice very immobile...the other thing is, we are all professional sadists...so if she was hoping for an easy last scene, we let her down with a smile on our faces...Feenix begins with a dragon's tail whip and our beloved jordanian hybrids...she moans, whines and screams her way through enduring his lashes to her tits and tummy...then it's clamps, pussy pumping and electricity on the thighs...Feenix gives her a good round of punishment for her lackadaisical attitude...as if her cuteness could see her spared...she takes her reward hard and quick with a furious orgasm finale...my best wishes for your new year, Ogre...

132 MiB
mp4
720 x 1280
12 min 8 s

Sasha Swift Russian Mail Order Bride Locked In Basement Amp Used As Sex Slave For Her Husband And All His Friends

KeyWords: BDSM, Anal, DP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcore

Russian Mail Order Bride Locked in Basement and Used as Sex Slave for her Husband and all his Friends

1.98 GB
mp4
1280 x 720
55 min 15 sec

Back