Mega brunettes love hard sex - daily update

Maddy May & Julia Robbie - Breed Us Both - Maddy May and Julia Robbie Creampie [640.9 MB]

Duration: 00:21:22
Video Format: Full HD
Filesize: 640.9 MB
Extension: mp4

Actors: Maddy May & Julia Robbie
Description: Maddy May's visit to the sperm clinic went surprisingly well. Not only that sexy brunette fucked the doctor but she really liked his nurse too. Those two ladies shared that big hard cock and enjoyed multiple orgasms before that handsome guy released it inside Maddy's pussy.

Download link: https://filejoker.net/1xpty98i3up9

Victoria. Victoria's raw audition [1.21 GB]

Duration: 00:15:27
Filesize: 1.21 GB

Actors: Victoria
Description: She's acting all nervous but we're pretty sure this married lady is quite comfortable pleasuring multiple cocks. She's been wanting to audition and this was a good way to do it. She fucks next time.

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5w43phubf7ab

Eliza Ibarra & Shay Sights - Too Much Of A Good Thong [1.67 GB]

Duration: 00:43:28
Filesize: 1.67 GB

Actors: Eliza Ibarra & Shay Sights
Description: Shay Sights lectures her stepdaughter, Eliza Ibarra, because Eliza has been stealing Shay's used panties to sniff them. Eliza sheepishly says that she was going to give them back, but Shay says that's besides the point - Eliza shouldn't be taking them in the first place!
Shay says that she's punishing Eliza by having her sniff ALL of Shay's used panties from the week, saying that it's sure to make Eliza so sick of Shay's panties that she'll never steal or sniff them again. Eliza looks delighted at this idea of 'punishment', but Shay is confident that Eliza won't be smiling for long.
Eliza eagerly sniffs various pairs of panties, her eyelids fluttering with pleasure as she takes deep breaths from Shay's used underwear. Shay watches with growing disbelief and concern, as Eliza doesn't seem to be getting sick of the panties at all. In fact, after sniffing all the panties, Eliza is still completely panty-crazed. Shay says that maybe she needs to overstimulate Eliza by taking things to the next level... giving Eliza direct access to her PUSSY. Needless to say, Eliza happily agrees to it!

Download link: https://filejoker.net/pwqn2tcx4ke6

Zazie Skymm, Candie Luciani - She Is A Dessert [3.02 GB]

Duration: 00:51:13
Video Format: 4K UHD
Filesize: 3.02 GB

Actors: Zazie Skymm, Candie Luciani
Description: Candie Luciani is joining her friend Zazie Skymm and her boyfriend for dinner. The couple has asked her over to show off their new apartment. They talk and laugh while enjoying the food and small talk. Zazie and her man excuse themselves and return moments later completely naked. She isn't sure what to do, but the couple sits back down and continues to eat. Getting used to dining naked, Candie is intrigued. Zazie invites her into the bedroom where she helps her strip and outfits her in a leather collar and garters before they call him into the bedroom. He is happy to see how good their guest looks stripped naked. They are ready to take things to the next level. He climbs into bed, bringing with him a hard cock that is bigger than Candie has ever seen. She watches Zazie put it in her mouth and suck it deep into her throat. Taking her turn, Candie tastes her friend's husband's cock and is shocked to feel a hand on the back of her head as she gets help taking that big thing nice and deep. Keeping up with dinner-time etiquette, the horny couple makes sure to serve their guest first. Candie appreciates their hospitality and loves the feel of his big dick slamming into her horny pussy while her pretty friend rides her face. She has never been with two people at once and they are quite skilled at keeping her busy, pleased, and in a constant state of ecstasy. His big cock fills them both while the girls let their tongues wander from stiff nipples to throbbing clits and bouncing balls. For dessert, he blasts a huge load of cream all over both of their pretty faces. Dinner was awesome and now Candie can't wait to see what her friends serve for breakfast.

Download link: https://filejoker.net/faskxlx6adtr

Talia Mint, Betzz - Perfect Together [1.51 GB]

Duration: 00:26:58
Filesize: 1.51 GB

Description: Gorgeous girlfriends Betzz and Talia Mint are evidently "Perfect Together." As Andrej Lupin's erotic lesbian movie begins, leggy beauty Betzz is helping her sweetheart get ready to go out, straddling her lap to put the finishing touches to her makeup. Her gentle touch grows increasingly amorous and the lovers are soon kissing passionately as Betzz's hand slides between Talia's thighs to stroke her through her panties. Pulling them down over her sexy ass, she starts to lick Talia's pussy and asshole from behind, making her gasp with arousal. Talia's nipples are diamond hard as she thrusts back to meet Betzz's tongue and fingers, then flips over and savors the intense sensations as she's overwhelmed by a powerful orgasm. Betzz sits on Talia's face to get her share of the oral attention, grinding sensuously until a climax ripples through her quivering body. She dismounts and Talia resumes licking and frigging her to make her orgasm one more time, before they start getting ready to go out all over again.

Download link: https://filejoker.net/6h5iqrcrm0w9

Angie Bravo - The Scenic Sights of Angie Bravo [1.09 GB]

Duration: 00:19:55
Filesize: 1.09 GB

Actors: Angie Bravo
Description: The great Angie Bravo admires the scenic view from the terrace as dusk approaches. It's a nice view but it doesn't compare to the scenic sight of spectacular Angie in and out of clothes. Enjoying her time on the terrace, Angie slowly takes everything off as she plays with her tremendous tits.
Angie spits on her massive boobs, rubs, slaps and claps them. She squeezes them, digging her fingers into her soft breast flesh. She stuffs them in her mouth and sucks. "I waited all day for this, Angie said. "With a view like this, I like to be outside. My tits are very suckable. I love spitting on my tits and covering them with drool."
As night comes, so does Angie. She rubs her wet pussy and reaches her happy place with two fingers in deep. "Look at how my fingers slide in," Angie moans.
"I like to play the guitar, socialize, cook and bounce my tits," said Angie. "I can't play sports because my breasts don't allow it." Who would leave the house with a girlfriend like Angie?

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cpw2xst4it01

Back