MILF / Ladies / Housewifes / Moms +++Great Collection+++ [UPDATE]

Lady Sonia - Clothes Ripped Off and Used Hard Bareback
8fe8f826831d081d81d4409fe03560f3.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Video language: English

The is the second brand new video featuring �The shaft� as he picks up exactly where he left off last time! �The shaft� knows what I love so from the very start he actually rips off my clothes (which I really hadn't expected!) and then he fucks me as hard and as deep as he can and as always there is no acting and absolutely no editing and bareback too. You get the entire footage here as �The shaft� fucks me as hard as he possibly can! One married woman and one huge black stud as I dare him to fuck me as hard as he possibly can... And that's exactly what he does ten times over! This is the second video in this series and this is how I love to have my private fun so its about time you got to see that here... 100% real 100% exactly as I love to be fucked but I may well need some time to recover from this one! Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 950.2 MB

Download Lady Sonia - Clothes Ripped Off and Used Hard Bareback

Neighbor Affair (2 Jul 2014) NaughtyAmerica
38dd4c4ed4ed22489f0ca90d382862b4.jpg

Cast: Tasha Reign

Tasha Reign is a horny girl who needs cock. So when she gets the urge she rushes to her neighbors house for some and he's always more than willing to provide it for her.

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5114kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 903.9 MB

Download Neighbor Affair (2 Jul 2014) NaughtyAmerica

Alex Chance (18203)
f4e2e3418c0e27d8195c9840046f93f2.jpg

Cast: Alex Chance
Genres: Blonde, Blow Job, Caucasian, Cum in Mouth

Tyler's wife let Alex borrow him for a photo shoot. While Tyler is showing his different styles off to Alex he can't help starring at her tits that are falling out of her dress. She catches him in the act but doesn't say a word to him about it, instead she grabs at his tablet missing it entirely and gets a handful of his crotch. Tyler suggest that they should do a couple of shots and Alex goes to freshen up. She comes back in some lingerie ready to give Tyler some inspiration for the shoot tomorrow.

Duration: 40:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 780.5 MB

Download Alex Chance (18203)

The Whore of the Opera
8b47083e933d374a90df17f49376ba9b.jpg

Cast: Tia Layne
Genres: MILF, Blonde, Blowjob (POV), Big Tits, Ass Worship

Tia Layne is a busty blonde slut who loves to go to the opera. Nothing turns her on more than seeing all of those classy people in their fancy outfits, hearing the timeless music, and knowing that she's up in the balcony rubbing her pussy while no one has any clue what she's up to. This time, though, she's playing with her swollen little clit when the usher Danny D comes up and asks her to keep it down. When he sees that she's got her big tits and wet pussy out, though, he can barely believe his luck! Tia sucks Danny's fat cock, sucking the balls and the shaft as she gets him hard as a rock and ready for her tight twat. He fucks her tight MILF pussy hard, pounding her until every eye in the theater is on them, and then plastering her pretty face with a huge facial cumshot!

Duration: 32:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 981kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 273.4 MB

Download The Whore of the Opera

Keisha & Alec Knight in Seduced by a cougar
7cdb1492881c3cef2ea35c89431d41aa.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Keisha , Alec Knight
Genres: Big Ass, Big Natural Tits, Brunette, Curvy, MILFs, Piercings

Keisha is so thankful when bartender Alec shows up with the credit card she left at the bar tonight that she wants to show her appreciation. Lucky for him, sexy cougar Keisha has a "drop pants policy" at her house, so he better drop 'em when she drops to her knees!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:39
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 500kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 106.5 MB

Download Keisha & Alec Knight in Seduced by a cougar

Lady Sonia - Flashing My 34 F Tits
ee518e1d2b57894677d7ff3fbd041e07.jpg

Cast: Lady Sonia

Well you all know that I have an absolute love of "mains powered" vibrators and sex toys so when I was given this brand new mains powered vibrator and told that it was the most powerful mains powered vibrator in the world I just couldn't wait to give it a try! As we had some time to spare we also took a drive out into the country so that I could get in a little "showing off" fun as well for the camera! Anyway, just how powerful is this new vibrator? I think you are going to have to watch and see... If you are a connoisseur of REAL female orgasms then you are going to REALLY enjoy this one I can promise you!!!

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 236.4 MB

Download Lady Sonia - Flashing My 34 F Tits

Missy Thompson
ed2c7192c13c3aff63c9d0dee99f7e84.jpg

Cast: Missy Thompson
Genres: Mature, Milf, Big Tits

With a name like Missy, you'd be guessing correctly that this 51-year-old blonde MILF with gigantic tits hails from the south. Missy lives in Alabama, her favorite singer is--you guessed it, Dolly Parton--and she's a housewife who decided to cut loose and fuck some strange cock away from home, fulfilling one of her fantasies. 'I love all ethnicities with open personalities and large cocks,' Missy said. 'I love guys with large cocks who know how to use them. I love large cocks in all of my orifices. I can deep throat the biggest cocks.' As you can see, Missy likes the word cock. And she means it. Missy could have a wild sex life behind closed doors but she's an exhibitionist and wants guys to watch her on video. Watch how Missy sucks this cock like a pipe, holding his balls like they're the bowl and his dick the stem. After Missy is fucked, rammed and pounded every which way, the stud servicing her thoughtfully positions her in front of the camera to capture the hot load dripping out of her snatch. He exhorts Missy to squeeze out as much of the 'fucking cum' as she can. Missy likes a man who is a gentleman in public and a dirty bastard in bed. 'I like the guy to take the lead and tell me how good I look. I think most women do. I like when a man tells me what to do and enjoys it. I let my body and smile take care of my part. His hard cock will take care of his part. My favorite thing is when a guy cums in my mouth and makes me swallow. My hardest climaxes come from anal.' Above all, don't rush.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 358.8 MB

Download Missy Thompson

Older And Stacked 4
321a0c1f31baabae9c27d43d48971895.jpg

Studio: FilmCo
Cast: Eden 38DD, Holly Halston, Sheila Marie, Summer Sinn
Genres: All Sex, Fetish, Big Boobs, Mature, Older Women, Straight

Big boobs never get old! These older women are stacked, horny, and ready to deliver in big titted, mature action guaranteed to please!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:31
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1004kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

Download Older And Stacked 4

Back