Mixed Delicious Gay XXX Videos - Me Like!

Adam Wirthmore & Leo Domenico
91be06c18ebdffa13e834ec6f8ff0aa4.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Facial

Leo has big plans for this piece of real estate and he's going to need to pull in some favours to get what he wants. Leo knows people in power and how to earn their favour; take Adam, for example; he's in position of power, but he'd much rather be on his knees, taking a fat dick as far down his throat as he can, before riding it until he's exhausted and sore.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 384.3 MB
Download Adam Wirthmore & Leo Domenico

Russian Daddy
703ebde4e1b8931122ca5f4a6118c01e.jpg

Of a young guy in the bathroom, has a grown-up man. His big dick, and even punctured piercing, man is a great pleasure not only to myself ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:57
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 260.0 MB
Download Russian Daddy

Preston Johnson & Kamrun
d0cb9a1be8958ab9621fde62b1d42a71.jpeg

Cast: Preston Johnson, Kamrun
Genres: bareback, oral, anal, interracial, muscle, tattoo

Another Night Vision scene between Kamrun’s fat uncut black cock and Preston Johnson’s muscle slut hole! Kamrun gets his cock deep throated by a professional cock sucker with no gag reflex and is quite impressed with Preston’s cock sucking skills. While Preston is busy entertaining himself sucking on a fat uncut cock Kamrun starts fingering Preston’s muscle butt. Preston then lies on his stomach with his bubble butt up in the air ready for some power fucking and Kamrun slides his cock into that loose slut hole and fucks it like he owns it. After all was said and done, Preston wanted more. Typical power bottom – they are never satisfied!

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 352.2 MB
Download Preston Johnson & Kamrun

Close Quarters
ce387b4745cffbe489197b6ba8b09c82.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Masturbation, Oral Sex, 69, Condom (-s), Anal Sex, Cumshots, Kissing
Video language: English

Mario Torrez and Luke Milan have been friends for some time now, regularly hanging out or dining together.

Duration: 33:00
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1763kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 463.6 MB
Download Close Quarters

Spencer Fox and Jake
99d3c593107f133e92d3bd0d12afcd56.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: JakeCruise.com

You may have heard the phrase “young, hung and full of cum.” That combination of words perfectly describes Spencer Fox, only I’d add “extremely horny” to the mix. After a quick make-out session, this tall and lanky stud was naked and on his knees giving me head before I could even get my pants off! He wrapped his lips around my cock and sucked hard, slowly taking it deeper a little bit at a time. I had to virtually pry him away so I could practice my own oral technique on his oh-so-big and oh-so-thick piece of meat. It required my total concentration and once you see his dick you’ll understand what I mean. I had a great time fucking him as well, mounting that tight manhole from behind before getting on all fours to take his cock.

Duration: 2:00
Video: 448x252, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 976kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 15.0 MB
Download Spencer Fox and Jake

Monsters Size Queens Vol2 Scene #1
f9d35400e0386f30720a7efec58adfc8.jpg

Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Andrew Aston, Brad Kemp, Chris Elliott, Derec Alexander, Dominic
Genres: Gay, Group/Orgy, Public, Uniform, Bareback

"Thick & Juicy Dick" Andrew Aston, "Colossal Cock" Derec Alexander (PLAYGIRL Dec. 2004 Model!), "More Than Enuf Dick" Chris Elliott, "Monstrous Dick" Dominic (PLAYGIRL cover & centerfold Jan. 2005) And "Big & Hung" Brad Kemp stroke themselves till they spurt...Just for you! (ALL SOLO ACTION)
Dont forget to check out "Monsters & Size Queens"...Also available!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 14:21
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 409.4 MB
Download Monsters Size Queens Vol2 Scene #1

Jo Prince
c2c10227f26ae3a8179b279bdb78c0a4.jpg

You may not have seen Jo Prince before but you've heard about him. Jo is the hot little twink that won the heart of Squirtz model and former Str8 boy Samuel Laroche. So what are the qualities that Jo has that seems to turn straight boys' heads? Well besides the cute, friendly face, the lean, toned body and the perky, fuckable ass, Jo has an energy that is uplifting and makes the people around him feel relaxed and happy. He likes to smile and laugh and is generally just a friendly and open person. So open in fact that when it comes to sex, pretty much anything goes if he's in the right mood.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2417kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 348.6 MB
Download Jo Prince

Thomas and Gaston
f1a945472ebbbf8d9e47e13bfac23782.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: MaximoLatino
Cast: Thomas @ Gaston
Genres: Latino, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot

Aggressive bottom meets passive top! From the start, there is no doubt that Thomas is in charge, but Gaston is not just along for the ride. As Thomas undresses Gaston and swallows his sword, Gaston's body language shows that he has not completely given up control to Thomas. Biding his time, Gaston readies himself for the rear action that he's been anticipating since his arrival. Positioning Thomas' chest on a pile of red cushions, Gaston aims his dick at his partner's waiting asshole and sinks into the hot, wet man-pussy, to Thomas' delight. Slapping his pelvis against Thomas' fleshy ass cheeks, Gaston continues to thrust in and out of the redhead, curling his toes and causing him to purr. Checkout this hot scene for more specific details.

Duration: 24:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2636kbps

File size: 492.5 MB
Download Thomas and Gaston

Bears with Big Wood
1774608cbf6d7d332776d0d31b06e2f2.jpg

Kirby and Rusty G are two red-bodied-hotties who might not be cousins but they sure look like they could be. These two southern gents look like they could have met at a family reunion and started going at it in Orley's attic bedroom. Kirby has got a fat-headed cock that cousin Rusty G just can't get enough of in this scene. Cum-swapping cousins? Maybe not. But, cum-swapping for sure.

Duration: 30:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps

File size: 555.0 MB
Download Bears with Big Wood

Gay Jocks Pumping Pole in the Locker Room
7c6cd3a1f30416a0564c08510a4144c7.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Allen Stewart, Hunter Scott, Jackson Phillips, Kyle Hunter, Reed Parker, Rip Stone, Steve O'Donnell, Will Clark
Genres: Anal Licking, Anal Sex, Blowjobs, Cum on Stomach, Cum on Back, Shaving

Rip Stone wants to introduce Kyle Hunter to his large log, but hasn't had him alone and to himself long enough until now. Getting him naked and touching him all over in his school locke-room, Kyle gets the idea pretty quickly and pulls Rip's rod out for a quick go with his tongue before getting him naked too so they can really play! A little rimming is in order after the oral to get their tight holes good and wet and lubricated before they go balls deep in one another. Stuffing hard, the chowder comes fast, and gets everywhere!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 13:52
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 405.2 MB
Download Gay Jocks Pumping Pole in the Locker Room

Back