My Best Favorite Classic Sex [ Best Of Best ] Fucking Clup Collection

f25d95bc79af3693db199fe48cefef00.jpg

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: Sex

A skinny chick like her loves a hard fucking in the teen cunt and they bang all over the bed and have a 69 before more fun fucking continues.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 861.5 MB
Download OnlyFans - Nikita Bellucci Scene 29

edd641cab9b12fd34812559638099e1b.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Angelina Diamanti
Video language: English

When Angelina discovers that her stepson Austin is having reckless sex with multiple partners whenever she leaves the house, she knows it's time to teach her a thing or two about safe sex. The hot milf shows her stepson that having one sexual partner has its pros, and how anal sex can't avoid unpleasant surprises. Of course, she volunteers herself to ensure that Austin learns his lesson properly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3051kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Angelina Diamanti - Anal is Safer 1080p

5511310232249033fb3d09283cfd7d72.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Maya Farrell

Sultry Latin wife Maya Farrell has her boss Chad tag along up to her room for some feedback on her presentation. Chud gave her a 5-star review and showed his appreciation for all her time and hard work bringing along a slice of cheesecake to celebrate her birthday!

Duration: 33:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5321kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Maya Farrell - Hot Roommate Finds The Spy Cam

259c92e6d78208a94df5d72f6d45ce78.jpg

Cast: Insee
Genres: asian, thai, anal, facial

I think I will marry Insee, she is the type of girl you could. A good girl, always with a smile on her face, she is ready to do everything to please. A healthy enthusiastic fuck with a pleasing brown figure, she looks marvelous in her black knickers and bra. Insee quite happily fucks and sucks my cock, and was amazed that I wanted to shove my cock up her asshole. It took a bit of getting in her back passage, but being a good girl, she quite readily rode on top, impaling herself up her rear entrance. Girlfriend or wife, either would do, she would quite happily wash your clothes and get fucked ten times a day, would not blink if you had sex other girls on the side, or even in front of her. Get your smiling sperm depositary with pert tits here on video.

Duration: 33:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 981.9 MB
Download Insee anal

96b4795095194314424a7b0cc243458e.jpg

Cast: Mercedes Carrera
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Massage, MILF

Mercedes Carrera is lying down on Lucas Frost's massage table. She's had a tough week and is looking forward to her favorite masseuse working all the kinks out of her body. He works on her back, feet and legs. When he accidentally lifts up the towel that's covering her ass, he can't help but notice how perfectly shaped it is. He removes the towel, pours oil all over her body and starts working on her ass. As soon as he starts massaging it, he notices that her breathing has gotten a little louder. Picking up on this cue, he takes the opportunity to really get in there. When he takes off his shirt, Mercedes open her eyes and starts undoing his belt. Lucas pulls back and asks her what she's doing. Mercedes scoffs, knowing full well that he's into her. When he tries to deny it, she tells him to not waste his breath; he wants her as much as she wants him. When Lucas mentions how her husband is in the other room, she tells him he's getting is massage and won't bother them; they'll just have to make the most of the remaining time. By the time she pulls down his pants and starts sucking his dick, Lucas quickly runs out of reasons why this is a bad idea. He face-fucks her while she chokes on his dick, enjoying the aggressive thrusts in her mouth. When he's about to cum she makes sure to get on her knees and when she does, he blows that load all over her face and tits giving her exactly what she asked for!

Duration: 34:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Massage Swap: Part 2

577939d200596c2bf59ca31e395c5180.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Josephine Jackson Ricky Rascal
Genres: Work Fantasies Big Tits Worship Sex Wet Massage Oil Titty Fuck Pussy Licking Blowjob Cum on Tits Facial Doggystyle Cowgirl Missionary Side Fuck Indoors

Adorable brunette Josephine Jackson hires blond stud Ricky Rascal for a sensual rub down in the Massage Rooms. Lying naked on the table, Josephine moans with delight as Ricky gives her a foot massage, then works his way up her calves and thighs. Moving to the head of the table, Ricky removes the towel from around Josephine's waist, then begins to massage her big boobs. Turned on, Josephine turns over and gives Ricky a blowjob, then he makes his way back between her legs and eats her pussy. The couple then share a passionate fuck, and enjoy each other in missionary, cowgirl, and doggystyle, until Ricky tit-fucks Josephine to orgasm!

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Josephine Jackson - Slow sensual blowjob and doggystyle FullHD 1080p

e901fc04bae9b1a8f5c1e5d3c451b659.jpg

Jimmy is just looking for his rich father Mick's approval as he tries to bang his way through the local dating scene. His hot new girlfriend, Paisley, is little more than a trophy to him - but this ambitious firecracker has designs of her own. Jimmy may not be all that - but his dad is an ultra-Chad and Paisley isn't about to let an opportunity like this go to waste!

Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2629kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 697.1 MB
Download Paisley Porter - Dad Keeps Yoinkin' My Dates!

c8e4031ff4c8b2f20a2ecb94a103ceeb.jpg

Genres: Teen, Massage, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Gorgeous masseuse Rika Fane sits her thong-clad booty down on Liam Salvatore's muscular chest before treating him to an oily handjob. Once the tattooed stud has a throbbing erection, blonde-haired Rika plants her tight snatch on Liam's face and moans softly with pleasure as he tongues her lips and clit, and then she returns the favour by deepthroating the well-hung hunk's cock. After some sexy 69ing, the petite Czech straddles Liam and rides him cowgirl-style before spreading her legs and inviting him to bang her tight pussy in missionary position.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5564kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 871.7 MB
Download Rika Fane - Blonde Masseuse Rides Very Big Cock

f5ed21f9c9db570fa106cbc2bedc2d38.jpg

I met up with the legendary Joanna Angel in a Miami hotel and she wanted me to stretch her ass! I was too big for her pussy so she took me anally and I fucked her hard until I gave her a huge anal creampie! I gaped her multiple times! It might be the thickest cock she's ever had in her ass!

Duration: 30:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Joanna Angel - Anal With Girthmasterr

4439e6869afb654c109d2976e3a51056.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Andreina DeLuxe
Genres: Massage, All Sex

Ricky Rascal welcomes his guest, Andreina Deluxe, to the Massage, and the Latina beauty lies down on the table with only a small towel to cover her voluptuous derriere. Ricky pours massage oil on the brunette's back, and slowly begins to massage her shoulders. Ricky then pulls off the towel and applies more oil, rubbing her big butt and turning her on. Taking her pleasure into her own hands, Andreina takes Ricky's cock out of his pants and gives him a sensual blowjob while he plays with her tits. Andreina then gets an extra special service from Ricky, who fucks her wet pussy until she cums!

Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 937.3 MB
Download Andreina DeLuxe - Big booty massage for sexy Latina (2019)

Back