***My collection GAY clips

BrokeStraightBoys - When Connor Taylor Fucks Darron Bluu

The two make out on the bed, Darron shirtless with his baseball cap, and Connor clad in nothing but bright blue underwear. Connor plays lightly with Darron's nipples, touching and licking them attentively before Darron flips his hat backwards and does to same to Connor's. Tent pitched, the two remove their underwear and Connor lays his mouth on Darron's huge cock. He grabs his hair and breathes deep as Connor's mouth envelopes Darron's dick. Laughing at the sheer enjoyment of such a large penis, Connor kisses Darron again.

Connor chokes himself with Darron's cock before Darron takes his turn giving Connor the pleasure of his wet lips. A glimpse of Connor's dominating side - he hungrily pushes Darron's head onto his cock and holds him there until he's desperate to come up for air. Darron continues to play with his own erection while pumping Connor's into his throat.

Ready to take control, Connor asks Darron to his knees, bending forward and licking his a sshole. The redhead enjoys every inch of Darron's crevice as he prepares to own his a ss. First with his fingers, loosening him up, and then with his huge cock. Slowly entering Darron, Connor's deep breath counters Darron's tight gasps and moans. Immediately pacing to pound him hard, Connor mounts Darron with his masculine energy deep inside him.

The hat sits askew from the aggressive fuck Darron receives, moaning in pleasure as the thick cock demands its place. Especially as he lies on his back, Darron's intense feeling grows, Connor's hand gripped around his throat, his cock pulsating inside his a sshole. Darron tugs at his own erection, pleasing himself as he pleases Connor - building himself to a white c um explosion all over his chest and stomach when Connor demands him to c um for him.

Satisfied with his submissive's response to demands, Connor pulls out his cock and brings himself to orgasm onto Darron's stomach as well, dripping c um and enjoying the sweet release of control.

Length: 679 MiB Duration: 18mn 33s 280ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 158 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

DallasReeves - Andrew Collins and Hunter Page Intimate Ma ssage

Hunter Page had a relaxing day as he got a nice ma ssage from Andrew Collins. But things got better when Andrew gave him a blowjob. Hunter was hesitant but enjoyed it later on. Andrew went on top then spread off his legs for a deep anal penetration.

Length: 102 MiB Duration: 12mn 40s 12ms
Video: AVC at 1 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1706 x 960 (1.777) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 119 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

https://rapidgator.net/file/41951f5..._-_Andrew_Collins_and_Hunter_Page_Intimate_Ma ssage.mp4.html

https://hotlink.cc/ABR9OBIQRFBN/DallasReeves_-_Andrew_Collins_and_Hunter_Page_Intimate_Ma ssage.html

GuyBone - Knox Tops Axel

Knox hadn't been back to film an action scene in over a year. After filming his solo, he moved, but fortunately he came back... and he was r eady to fuck.

Rising from a beautiful, dark bush, Knox's girthy cock was aimed in Axel's direction. The two hung out the night before the shoot, building some chemistry. Seemed to do the trick because these two were hard as hell as soon as I said action.

Kissing and rubbing each other's cocks, Knox and Axel got each other down to their underwear, boners protruding from waistbands. Then it was time for some frottage. I definitely love watching two hot guys rub their stiff dicks together. Knox's fat head and Axel's sleek shaft went together like white on rice. Their tongues danced around in each other's mouths while they slid dick across dick.

Knox got on his knees to service Axel's rod. The O-Face and whimpers Axel made were enough to turn on anyone. Watching Knox deep throat his cock was an added bonus. Axel took his dick sucking turn next. I got underneath them, shooting up at the blow job. Axel loves a hands-free approach, showcasing his oral skills. Head bobbing back and forth, lips curled over teeth, tongue keeping everything lubricated, Axel's mouth gobbled up Knox's dick.

Axel was a pro in taking Knox's thick cock. He sat on it to get started. I love the picture of him looking over his shoulder at the impending fuck. His face seems to say "you're gonna fit that where?" Knox got Axel on his back as well, holding his sexy feet at shoulder level as he pounded that tight hole. Dick-hardening quote of the shoot: Knox telling Axel "I love it when you tighten up on me." Yum! And even sexier than him saying that mid-thrust... Axel's sexy laugh in response.

Axel came first, enjoying Knox ramming his a ss while he exploded. Knox pulled out and jerked off onto Axel's chest. He literally spray painted his costar with c um. There was so much of it! Not only did these two have an amazingly hot screw, they bonded off camera as well. And there's nothing quite like making a new fuck buddy.

Length: 379 MiB Duration: 20mn 1s 470ms
Video: AVC at 2 514 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Maskurbate - Marcs Handjob Session - Unedited

Here's an exclusive look at Marc's handjob session. In this raw version, you'll access the entire footage, including in-between shots sequences. I've had the pleasure of worshipping Marc's amazing body and I'm glad to share this full version to you. Enjoy!

Length: 482 MiB Duration: 32mn 48s 409ms
Video: AVC at 1 855 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

CorbinFisher - ACM - Liam

Liam won us all over right away, and I have no doubt at all he'll win all of you over within a few seconds as well! He's one of the most outgoing, friendliest guys I've ever met and settled in so well around the studio and among the other guys everyone has having tons of fun with him around.

Mind you, I think we can all be suckers for sexy accent now and then. So when Liam's charming you with that friendly, outgoing, charismatic attitude and complements it all with a hot accent, it's hard to resist!

What many of you will also surely find hard to resist is his buff, tall build and hot, uncut cock. Liam (the nickname he goes by as his real name is incredibly long and trips up most people) is from Europe but moved to the US years ago, and has been sweeping the girls (and guys, no doubt!) off their feet since he got here!

Length: 798 MiB Duration: 17mn 58s 784ms
Video: AVC at 5 994 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

LatinLeche - Numero 212 - Ayun, Edipo and Rocco - Bunk Bed Wet Dreams

On a visit to their previously shared bedroom, Ayun and Edipo recount their favorite memories. In a sweep of nostalgia, the pair find a way to reconnect with the past, and a surprise visitor helps bring their secret fantasies to reality.

Length: 1.95 GiB Duration: 41mn 25s 864ms
Video: AVC at 6 600 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Back