***My collection GAY clips

With this fixed backstage camera, attend the fun crunchboy shoot between the sexy passive Max Lava and Kevin David in Paris, filmed by Jess

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 1259 Kbps , 00:14:34 , 145.21 MB
Audio: mp4a-40-2 , AAC , N/A ,Lossy

Download from:

As two beings can be made for each other, some big cocks seem to be made to fuck some hungry ass. Such is the case with these two. I watched these guys fucking in an abandoned car park and filmed it, and I must admit, I got a serious hard-on. The top guy had a thick, sublime cock that perfectly penetrated the bottom guy's greedy ass, making him look like he was sucking it. All I wanted was to see the cock buried deep inside!

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 3702 Kbps , 00:04:53 , 134.2 MB

Download from:

President St Michael feels Elder Clark is ready to commit to the mission. He is his most devoted student and wants to make him a vessel for the president to transmit his blessing unto him. Elder Clark is so excited about the opportunity, enjoying the president's gentle touch as he prepares to anoint him. Soon, Dante is almost naked and on the table, getting oiled by Ryan. He is suddenly surprised by the feeling of President St Michael's warm cock on his feet. The authority is giving him a preview of what's expected from him during his mission, and Clark couldn't enjoy it more. Next, the president's dick reaches for Dante's bubble butt. Now, the twink is about to understand what preserving the brotherhood and its most sinful secrets entails.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 2656 Kbps , 00:26:15 , 524.68 MB

Download from:

It's finally football season, Trevor Brooks's favorite time of year! Today he's hosting Game Day with his two best friends Ty Roderick and Sean Xavier. This 3-some is bound to have a memorable season with days full of ball handling, huddling and plenty of time in the end zone.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 5667 Kbps , 00:43:01 , 1.76 GB

Download from:

This black hunk is used to guys fantasizing about his cock, but he's far from clich?s and his dream is to have his ass fucked by a gay daddy. He's found the perfect man. A super manly experienced daddy with a huge, impressively thick cock. It's so big he can hardly take the whole thing in his mouth. Suffice it to say that this super-heavy cock is going to give his ass some unprecedented sensations. Especially since daddy is going to fuck him deep inside while letting out his dominant male rales. The bottom can't stop moaning and ends up welcoming all the male's cum into his ass as a matter of course. He's going to absorb it all.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 5466 Kbps , 00:26:35 , 1.04 GB

Download from:

When your girlfriend really loves you, she'll do anything for you... including bringing you a boy toy.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 6800 Kbps , 00:22:29 , 1.09 GB

Download from:

YarddieStyle facefucks and barebacks Marcel, then gives him a creampie

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 1975 Kbps , 01:29:15 , 1.31 GB
Audio: mp4a-40-2 , AAC , {#audioBitDepth#} ,Lossy

Download from:

Lucas Rocha is watching the game with his friend L?o Rocha and decides to make a bet, if his team loses he will go out on the street naked. After the match, Lucas Rocha's team loses the game and he starts taking off his clothes, leaving his friend L?o Rocha worried. L?o decides to do something to calm his friend down, so Lucas makes the slut suck his juicy and delicious dick. After a delicious blowjob, Lucas puts his huge dick in his friend's ass and he goes crazy feeling the nasty's delicious cock penetrating his greedy ass.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 3678 Kbps , 00:32:54 , 935.08 MB

Download from:

Back