***My collection GAY clips

Allen Lucas, Brad Banks, Ivan James, Matt, Quentin Gainz
It's the fourth installment of Behind The Line! And Active Duty is definitely bringing you all of the hot action that you don't want to miss! Whether it's a raw pound session between two muscular hunks or two solos, you will love every moment of this collection!

Video: mpg , 512x336px. , 739 Kbps , 01:53:13 , 699.21 MB
Audio: LAME3.96 , MPEG Audio , N/A ,Lossy

Download from:

JR FONT, Kyle Fox
After bottoming for Jr Font last year he promised that this time I would be the one to fuck his ass. But he�s so fucking hot and sexy that I couldn�t decide if I only wanted to fuck him or also get fucked by him again. The solution was going both ways .

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2407 Kbps , 00:25:10 , 457.65 MB
Audio: mp4a-40-2 , AAC , N/A ,Lossy

Download from:

Ciap3kpup, Tyler Rex
Pup fucked as he smells my dirty socks and unwashed dick .

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2415 Kbps , 00:15:07 , 275.74 MB

Download from:

Jack Valor, Magicmikehung1
Tongue Out Tuesday - Third Collab from Hola Mexico - Masterpiece
on camera by @TheExxxiled in Puerto Vallarta with the sultry, super sexy @jackvalorxxx kissing, sucking, fucking, plowing, pounding, breeding by @MagicMikeHung1 HUNG dick in all positions. CUMMING .

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2416 Kbps , 00:22:44 , 414.77 MB

Download from:

Studio Name: Falcon Studios
Series: Huge
Director: Matt Sterling Bill Clayton
Stars: Lee Ryder, Mark Hunter, Joe Reeves
Categories: Big Dick, Classic, Anal, Pre-Condom
Description: This is the 2-part film that introduces the incredibly hung Lee Ryder. Lee and his buddy, Mike--no slouch in the dick-size department himself--get heated up on a sizzling summer afternoon and decide to settle some scores with a couple of dudes who've been muscling in on their turf. Settling scores in this instance means thrusting their supercocks down gagging throats and up resisting assholes.

Video: mp4 , 1232x960px. , 11583 Kbps , 00:53:26 , 4.4 GB

Download from:

Atlas on Adventure, MasculineJason, Pig Ari
FTM Ari Koyote and FTM Atlas Adventure are easily two of my favorite people to shoot with so when they suggested a threesome I was beyond thrilled and couldn't wait to make it happen! It was absolutely amazing and one of the best experiences that I've had. Includes kissing, making out, both of them blowing me, me going down on both of them, Atlas fucking Ari with a strap on, me fucking both of them in several positions and me cumming deep inside Atlas!

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2400 Kbps , 00:19:23 , 357.91 MB

Download from:

Back