***My collection GAY clips

Big Beef, Dr. F4G, Kingcuba, Miguel Rey, Owen Hawk, Sean Xavier, Teddy Torres
RawFuckclub is bringing you massive cocks in our latest release, Hung Thick. Featuring 4 ass-pounding scenes where delicious-looking bottoms get their asses devoured by true XL monsters. First pairing brings legends Big Beef and Owen Hawk together. Owen gets stretched by big beef and squirts all over the place. Next Rey XXL pounds Teddy Torres and leaves a huge load of leaking out of him. Owen returns to try to swallow Sean Xavier and finally F4gs hooks up with his Miami crush King Cuba who fucks him hard and breeds his ass.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 5710 Kbps , 01:40:13 , 4.05 GB
Audio: mp4a-40-2 , AAC , N/A ,Lossy

Download from:

Felipe Ferro, gianni gio, Jonathan Miranda, JOSE QUEVEDO, Puro Castro, SmellyKinkster, XiscoXX
8 hombres en una cama disfrutando todos de todos!!!! Mucha polla y mucha leche que rico.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2396 Kbps , 00:41:47 , 756.33 MB

Download from:

Cole Connor, Daniel Gainsbrook
Daniel and Cole fuck each other's throats and holes. Daniel feasts on Cole's muscle ass before fucking him deep and hard until Cole blows his load all over himself.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2388 Kbps , 00:14:59 , 270.53 MB

Download from:

Jack Flynn is in the right place at the right time, finding adorable skateboarder Jonah Winter outside and nursing a fresh injury. He might have ulterior motives when he invites the boy inside to treat his grazes, but it's Jonah who makes the move and kisses his new friend. With permission granted the smooth little twink gets his guests big uncut cock out of his shorts and wastes no time gobbling that big piece of fuck meat, sucking on his buddy's boner and slurping out some clear cock juice. The boy has a pretty big dick, but Jack's awesome cock is even bigger. Jonah slurps his length and shows off his greedy oral skills giving his buddy some awesome head, but soon enough young Jack is impaling his smooth little twinky ass down on that bareback dick and taking his friend for a deep ride. Jack's awesome length is drooling and dripping while he jacks off, fucked from behind and then easing his naked pucker back down on that tool for some final thrusting. Showered with cum and totally satisfied, young Jack is so glad he invited the boy inside!

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 5954 Kbps , 00:16:31 , 711.23 MB

Download from:

Boomer Banks, Colt Spence , Dijonay Jones , F4GS , Jordi Massive , Max Adonis, Owen Hawk, Teddy Forest , Thiago Fox , Tyler Roberts, Zane Taylor

Owen Hawk hosts a gang bang for his birthday with 8 tops. He takes all of the huge cocks down his throat, up his muscle ass, and even DP. Every top cums in him or on his face.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 5304 Kbps , 01:08:42 , 2.58 GB

Download from:

Michael Boston, Teddy Graham
After Michael and I met at Cole�s group fuck, we both knew we wanted to have a second go at each other, but 1on1 I hope you enjoy watching this sexy fella drop a second load in me during my time in LA @michaelbossston.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2400 Kbps , 00:18:31 , 339.28 MB

Download from:

Sam Ledger is giving his boyfriend Aaron Elias a BJ on the couch when Aaron's stepdad walks in. Sam hides under the blanket and keeps sucking, but his feet find Jay Stroke's cock through his robe. When Aaron cums, Sam jumps up to go spit. Jay sends Aaron to do chores, then goes to find Sam and fucks the twink from behind! Sam hangs onto the counter as Jay pounds his hole, then they sneak to the bedroom where Sam sucks and rides the top. Sam cums while getting fucked missionary, and Aaron walks in just after his stepdad gives his boyfriend a facial... one that Sam swallows!

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 6875 Kbps , 00:27:20 , 1.35 GB

Download from:

Cast: Trevor Knight, Trae Spencer, Hunter James, Jacob Ridely, Jason Harley, Ryan Hard, Rusty Wood, Andy Hunter, Cade Devlin
Studio 2000 invites you to get your cock in hand, sit back and relax with the return of superstar Trevor Knight in Derek Kent's Too Good to be True. The mega-hung varsity jock dream boy is back, and as a special bonus, you get twice the Trevor in two scorching fuck scenes, including an awe-inspiring flip-flop fuck with ultra-delectable, golden-skinned French-Canadian Jason Harley. Knight stars as a restless stud looking for lust-quenching ways to keep himself occupied while house-sitting for his vacationing boyfriend. Of course he finds plenty of spectacular sexualists to suck, fuck and rim in every corner of this superb sun-drenched Southern California home.

Video: avi , 640x480px. , 1432 Kbps , 01:23:51 , 943.87 MB
Audio: LAME3.98 , MPEG Audio , N/A ,Lossy

Download from:

Aiden Ward, MrDeepVoice
CONTENT DROP with MrDeepVoice and Aiden Ward

Fans, what a treat you're all in for with this one! After someone cancelled on me while I was in the NYC, I was so freaking lucky to collab with this handsome gent. Aiden is one of those hot twunks you just wanna kiss and fuck all night long He came to my hotel room and we fooled around, started kissing, etc. and then we got around to sucking each others' big fucking cocks. He made me so hard ?Y?� I was throbbing like hell! The temptation was so high to fuck him. So I got to put my thick dick in his tight hole. I think he liked it I loved making him moan, the naughty lad. Then it was my turn to be fucked, so I made him put his big dick inside me and fuck my BIG ASS. I hadn't bottomed for a while, and it felt SO GOOD. In fact, it was so good it made me cum prematurely You can see I try and stop wanking but it was no use. I jizzed and oozed all my juicy cum out fuck, I'm getting hard just writing this

Seriously, yet again, another one of my HOTTEST vids, and you'd be silly to miss it!

So what are you waiting for?

Happy wanking, fans! .

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2406 Kbps , 00:19:04 , 346.72 MB

Download from:

Back