***My collection GAY clips

Year: 2014
Studio: William Higgins Productions
Director: William Higgins

They're back, they're still strapped for cash and they're ready to strap up in front of the camera for a little extra cash! These hunky, hung Czechs are ready to whip out huge, uncut cocks, spread the cheeks like peanut butter and drill those elastic holes until they gape! WilliamHiggins brings you three sizzling hot scenes featuring young studs teaming up to suck a pretty cock and get pounded until they explode!

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 5961 Kbps , 01:47:14 , 4.57 GB
Audio: mp4a-40-2 , AAC , N/A ,Lossy

Download from:

Cedricc Diniz, Choloso
One of my best fetiches and dreams: 2 machos musclebears in leather, fucking hard, being pigs and raw; and having alot of fun rubbing our muscle hairy boddies, beards and I loved to break hard his hairy muscle hole.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2398 Kbps , 00:18:24 , 333.63 MB

Download from:

Alberth Pineda, Apolo Adri
Apolo Adri stays with his big-ass neighbor.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2386 Kbps , 00:19:26 , 350.6 MB

Download from:

Year: 2024
Studio: SuperTwinks
Cast: Blanco, Dirk

Part 1 Blanco alone exploring own sexual body and big dick. Part 2 Watch Blanco & Mr Dick. Mr. Dick decided to teach Blanco how to kiss, suck and to be fucked.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2993 Kbps , 00:36:02 , 806.68 MB

Download from:

Mark Laysson, Ethan O'Pry, Jamie Eliot, Bobby Kanne, Tommy Clapton, Kyle Brady, Bruce Harrelson, Clint Newman, Kian O'Connor, Oscar Scholz, Riff Dornan, Virgil Avedon, Ayden Mallory, Claude Sorel, Jerome Exupery, Oscar Kraus
Sun & Sangria part 4: As this trip to Spain was the first major production for most of these guys we're happy to be able to bring you all these new faces and new personalities. Of course, there are a few crossover guys from the Cape Town series to help settle the newbies into the reality that there is almost always someone following them around with a camera.

Today we start off with Ethan in the shower and let the guys take it from there....

Video: mp4 , 960x540px. , 2574 Kbps , 00:13:18 , 258.84 MB

FOTO

Download from:

Andrew Dexter, Chris Jett, Drake Blaize, Gino, James Lewis, Kellan James, Leo Rain, Phillip Ashton, Skylar Blu, Victor Rozas
These hot twinks might look like theyre the kind of lads who enjoy vanilla sex when you meet them day-to-day, but this glimpse into their private world tells you something else entirely. Truth is, the likes of Chris Jett and Kellan James like their action to be decidedly spicier; and the bigger the cock on offer, the more theyre inclined to be the dedicated sluts they clearly are. Indeed, these beauts dont hold back for a moment once theyre in the mood; signalling the start of a first class bonanza of hardcore man-on-man action, without a single rubber in sight. If that sounds like your kind of wanton entertainment, then trust me youre onto a winner here; with a torrent of spunk getting liberally sprayed for everyones pleasure!

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 6272 Kbps , 01:54:27 , 5.17 GB

Download from:

Andre Cruise, Milton Escudero
Andre vino de visitas a mi paA�s y me invito a pasar una tarde follandome fuerte y duro, me dio tanta leche que mi culo quedA? bien lleno.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2389 Kbps , 00:25:11 , 454.68 MB

Download from:

Back