***My mega collection of clips

3fe2c5ba2985e860b6e9d109a106b5c2.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Alex Gonz, Alexis Texas, Charley Chase, Eve Nicholson, Fayth Deluca, Jenner, Jenny Hendrix, John West, Kelly Wells, Kristina Rose, Paige Love, Rachel Starr, Rick Masters, Riley Evans, Samantha Sin, Talon, Tia Sweets, Tricia Oaks
Genres: Blowjobs, Gonzo, Swallowing
Video language: English

Oral magicians in this film will show how a huge dick can disappear in a small mouth, and then appear again, safe and sound. The focus is amazing and enjoyable at the same time.

Total size: 3.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Combat Zone - Destination Tonsils vol2 (2007)

10f2c896abcb990f45a66c17f62e24f5.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Studio: MissaX
Cast: Madi Collins
Genres: Hardcore, All Sex, Couples

Alice (Candice Dare) is on her bed in a yoga position, her legs up in the air revealing her big butt and bare pussy, as her husband Mike (Chad Alva) enters the bedroom. "I read on a forum that this position encourages pregnancy", Alice announces.
The couple talk about their difficulty in having a baby, and Alice goes to the bathroom to do a pregnancy test. She returns and with her hand covering her eyes gives the test stick to Mike, saying: "I can't look". The test reads Not pregnant, and the despondent couple discuss adoption, with Alice feeling guilty about her failure to conceive. Mike reassures her, but it's obvious how much a strain this puts on their marriage.
In his office at school, professor Mike goes over a paper about biological attraction submitted by lovely redhead student Holly (Madi Collins). "You are the image of youth and fertility", he tells her. "I had a question, professor", she says. "Please call me Mike", he says. "Okay, Mike, I understand mate selection among humans, that men and women have different qualities that they search for in a perfect mate, but I just don't understand how or why somebody would sleep with a total stranger", she states. "Well, please don't consider me a chauvinist for sharing this perspective, but this is precisely why men are more likely to have sex with a total stranger than women are", he argues. "It's just that ever since I started your class I've been thinking about the biology of how young women my age could go to a club and pick up a total stranger", she explains.
"Well, there are a lot of factors at play", he responds. "You look at me and I have the markers of youthfulness and attractiveness, you know, big eyes, small waist and clear skin, but those markers fade over time, and as for women, we look for a low voice, which doesn't necessarily mean they're dependable, or big arms, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're strong. It's like a false promise", she contends. "Holly, that's a very intelligent observation", he responds.
"I'm just thinking out loud. There was something else I wanted to ask you about -chastity. One of the traits men look for in women is chastity. But what if the woman wants to sleep with other people, you know, try different things?", she asks. "Well, men do tend to categorize women in two different ways. One is women who are ideal for long-term coupling, and the other is women who are ideal for a quick fuck", he says, bringing a smile to her face. "Well, isn't it kind of shameful to be a quick fuck?", she asks. "Well, we can't all be slaves to our biological impulses", he opines. "So you don't think it's a bad thing for women to like sex?", she wonders. Mike takes her hand and says: "Not at all. I fact I think it's hot".
"Good to know", she responds. "So I've got a little question for you, Holly. How would you measure a man like me in regards to biological desirability?", he asks. "Well, I'll have to get a little closer", Holly replies, moving closer to Mike. "You're attractive, obviously, big hands, a deep voice, and you're tall -you have good teeth too. And you have a good job, paying well. You're respectable", she says. "How would you know that?", he asks her. "Guys my age can't really hold a job", she contends. "Okay, fair enough", he replies. "Well, now that we're on a first-name basis, a bit more intimate...", she begins, moving closer to him, they're interrupted by his cell phone ringing.
He picks up his phone, and she gathers up her books, getting up off the couch, saying "I probably should go". "No, please stay", he says, taking her arm. He continues: "This was my mistake. I don't want you to think you did anything wrong". "You're married, Mike". she points out. "It's true, but honestly we haven't been on good terms lately", he avers. "Well, maybe that's because you don't answer the phone", Holly says, as she sits back down on the couch. "We're trying to have a baby", he confesses. "Oh", she replies. "It's not going well", he says. "I really should go", she reiterates. "Please, I'm asking you to stay. I don't want this to end on a bad note", he pleads. "Well, do you love her?", she asks. "Yes, with all my heart", he responds.
"Then why risk it?", she asks. "I don't know. To punish myself maybe. For not giving her what she wants", he admits. "That's depressing", Holly says. "Well, you're young still. You don't understand", he says. "I understand you have a wife, and you shouldn't be doing this", she says. Taking her hand in his he says: "Look, this isn't just about sex to me. I really like you". "But you love your wife", she emphasizes. "Both things can be true", he asserts. "It doesn't mean we should act on it though", she says. Mike strokes her knee, saying: "No one's gonna know". "But I'll know, and I know that this is nothing but a distraction", she responds. "No, really, you're a bright, beautiful young woman", he says. "All the markers of biological attractiveness, from your words", she notes. "It's a happy coincidence. You're not mad, are you?", he asks. "No, fortunately I find you very attractive", she says. They lean forward to kiss, but again the phone rings, interrupting them. Holly kneels down and gives Mike a blow job as he speaks to his wife on the phone. Watch the scene continue to unfold, leading to a surprise ending.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7252kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 2.4 GB
Download MissaX - Madi Collins - Meant To Be (2022)

a975f410dbfa9307201ce071a4016725.jpg

19-year-old spinner Trinity Olsen makes her HussiePass debut today, and owner/performer Brian Omally paired himself up with the brunette cutie for today's TEEN update! Director Johnny Robins starts things off by interviewing the pint-sized TEEN, followed by Trinity stripping naked and warming up her shaved TEEN vagina with a vibrating wand. Brian makes his way into the scene with some lube for Trinity's itty-bitty TEEN titties and her cute little TEEN ass, which she twerks for us. Trinity then sucks and gags on Brian's thick prick before eating his ass and giving him a footjob.

Duration: 54:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 3.1 GB
Download Trinity Olsen - The Little Teen From Little Rock

e38165ae29e9c75f742ef48c55c0975a.jpg

Cast: Phoebe Kalib
Genres: Hardcore, Asian, All Sex

Adorable Asian cheerleader Phoebe Kalib has been very careful when sneaking over to her school counselor Mr. White's house. Pleased Chad is ready to devour and feast on her juicy sweet pussy and fuck her hot cock craving mouth with his throbbing dick, balls deep. Phoebe has been in need of a deep pounding session and Chad takes every moment to enjoy every bit of her fresh big tit body and tight pink pussy for a massive facial eruption of thick creamy cum!

Duration: 38:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11664kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB
Download Sneaky Cheerleader Phoebe Kalib Gets A Mouthful

67b92bb52d9147d9f53a6ddf00ec181d.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Victoria Lit
Genres: Bubble Butt, Big Tits, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Deep Throat

Van Wylde is trying to work from home, but when his wife brings home her sexy friend Victoria Lit, he's in for some serious distractions. Victoria comes into Van's home office and office him a blowjob, which he takes while continuing to work. When things escalate to sex, Victoria smashes Van's laptop to get his full attention! Seems like a good deal for Van... unless his wife or his boss catch him.

Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5363kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Victoria Lit - Work Can Wait, Fuck My Pussy

b0dc9f6fb9f11a9b3ca4396b1799e9c9.jpg

Roommates Chris Diamond and Dan Damage have the hots for their new smoking hot MILF neighbor, Cherie Deville, and find themselves competing for her attention. Cherie acts shy, sweet and innocent with them at first, but they soon find out that she's actually a sex-crazed slut who wants to fuck them both. It's beautiful day for a neighborhood threesome!

Duration: 37:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5160kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Cherie Deville

a11bef9ba9d12b44e884b4b4c7632b58.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kama Oxi
Genres: HD Video, All Sex

Slutty brunette Kama Oxi steps into the shower and lathers herself up as she starts feeling horny. This gorgeous girl sits on the edge of the bathtub and rubs her pussy, moaning with pleasure as she slips a finger into her dripping wet hole! Her shy neighbour, Josh is downstairs when he notices dripping water from the apartment above and knocks on Kama's door. She quickly gets dressed to answer and joins Josh in his apartment to assess the damage. While Josh tries to sort out the issue, Kama comes onto him and sucks his cock right there in his kitchen! This filthy babe is gagging for dick and gets fucked on his desk, moving between her pussy and mouth and finally gets slammed in doggystyle before she takes his spunk which drips off her tongue.

Duration: 51:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7415kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 2.8 GB
Download Kama Oxi - Horny Girl Next Door Seduces Shy Neighbour (2023)

bc9a9dbd3dc69b1de94fe82dc6c5d8e5.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Yanik
Genres: orgy, gangbang, anal, ass to mouth, ass to pussy (ATP), big ass, big tits, blowjob, deep throat, double penetration (DP), double vaginal (DPP), face fucking, natural tits

Vulgar slut with big tits Yanik is completely gangbanged and double fucked by 5 big black cocks. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:09:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7413kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 3.8 GB
Download 19yo busty girl Yanik gangbanged by 5 BBC with gagging & DVP

Back