OMG! HardCore Gay Fucking Clips! New Videos!

Seduced Straight Guys - Luke & Josh
9d18b599601f857cfb0eee27c481ec1d.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Seduced Straight Guys
Cast: Noname
Genres: Gay,Oral,Anal,Cumshot,Hardcore
Video language: English

Here we have Luke back for his third shoot and Josh back for his second. Needless to say these two boys make a sexy looking pair. Luke with his nice tight little bod, newly tattooed baby smooth skin and Josh with his tanned European features and sizable man tool.....bah, I can't believe I said that, man tool haha Anyhow, as ya can see from the preview pics these two boys get it on in for your viewing pleasure, with Josh experiencing his first mouth full of cock, (a nice cock at that) and a load from Luke down his face and the side of his bod, yum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:19
Video: 576x324, MP4V, 1210kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 263.4 MB

Download Seduced Straight Guys - Luke & Josh

Brodie & Calvin
11a36e0f382ba6bd041ba227b00f9da1.jpg

Studio: Sean Cody

Brodie is very interesting to watch in action. There is a side of him that is very explorative and cocky but there is still that hint of shyness in him about it all. I followed up with him after his blow job experience with Jess and wanted to know what else he was willing to try. He said he loved the blow job and was excited to go further!

The mood was very playful between Calvin and Brodie. They compared bodies, dicks and balls, frequently joking in between.

�You�ve got some low hanging balls...what�s your favorite thing about your balls?� I asked Calvin.

�Well I hear when the left one hangs lower, that means you�re more creative.�

�Really. I�ve never heard that before! That�s interesting. So you�re saying you�re a very creative person?�

�That�s what my balls tell me.�

That playfulness quickly turned into an intense cock sucking session. Brodie flung Calvin onto the bed, guiding his Calvin's mouth onto his dick. It was great to see Calvin hungrily beg for it. He was so excited that he was even �air fucking� as he sucked on it.

Brodie prepped Calvin�s hole with an intense rim job and then plunged deep into it with his hard cock. He was aggressive but sweet at the same time. He took control of Calvin�s ass and showed that he was capable of putting it to work, flipping it, slapping it and fucking it until they both ended up completely drained!

Duration: 21:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1148kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

Download Brodie & Calvin

Jake Jammer and Connor Kline
8615b3ac948d51c163cd5aee22bef3f2.jpg

Connor sucks the stud off a while but obviously has other plans with this straight boy�s hot ass taking Jake down on his knees and fucking his face. Connor�s cock is so big it barely fits in Jakes mouth so Connor turns him around and shoves it up his tight ass. Before it�s over the straight boy is crying, �Yeah fuck me with that big thick cock!�

Duration: 19:48
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Jake Jammer and Connor Kline

Hittin it Bareback - Trey and Tim
72a208fb12b0e7c8b3423e6eeb598c51.jpg

Studio: San DiegoBoys

Two lovely young bucks get to pumping on the sofa before moving to the bedroom for some serious raw fucking.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 258.7 MB

Download Hittin it Bareback - Trey and Tim

Fostter Riviera
71d9b1d7be4a32f010c82671b60535eb.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: TimTales

If you like big bareback cock on a young man you find what you like in this update. Fostter gives to Italo, our always ready, insatiable power bottom. A pairing that really worked perfect.Fostter got so turned on by Italo�s fantastic ass that he came three times within just a few minutes.

Duration: 24:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2516kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 506.8 MB

Download Fostter Riviera

Chris & James
34869aa8424b7e50d16c531ec8fee68e.jpg

Genres: Gay, Oral

What could better then James Hawk and Chris Rockway together. The two have become friends and maybe that is what it is watching two friend suck each other off that makes us all so hot an horny. Watch these guys smoke some pole and bust a couple of very big nuts. Its one hell of a great R.B. video! Enjoy!

Duration: 26:58
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 204.4 MB

Download Chris & James

Ricky Martinez & Jay Ross in the scene Deep Inside
50a4dc28ff77a9ea270ea1273adaf4d9.jpg

Studio: Unzipped Video
Cast: Ricky Martinez, Jay Ross
Genres: Anal, Oral, Condoms

Master director Doug Jeffries and Unzipped Video announce the release of "Deep Inside" a masterfully masculine collection of hard-bodied manhood, with libido's to match. No orifice is safe from attack by these testosterone charged grade "A" chiseled specimens of masculinity.

Format: avi
Duration: 29:24
Video: 634x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 345.1 MB

Download Ricky Martinez & Jay Ross in the scene Deep Inside

BSB - Mike & Leon Oral (HD)
041250cbe7eae72553641be6e43ae003.jpg

Here, at Broke Straight Boys, we welcome back two of our most popular models; Mike Robbins and Leon. Both boys have appeared on the site before but have never worked together and I thought it would be a good opportunity for them to do an anal scene. However, they didn't want to fuck on the first day they meet, so, I brought them into the studio to do an oral scene and see how they got along together. I asked them if they would kiss and even though both boys declined to do it, they did offer up an explanation about why a lot of models don't like to kiss during shoots, much to the BSB members dismay; they had to be romantically attracted to someone in order to kiss them and BSB was just sex for money, no romance involved.

The guys stripped off their clothes and sat on the futon, Mike being rock hard before his underpants even hit the floor. Mike is one of the boys that likes to look as other guys jerk off and, today being no exception, watched closely as Leon pulled at his own cock. I asked Mike to suck Leon's cock so that it got nice and hard, Mike leaning right over and taking the dick in his straight boy mouth while Leon reached out and started to stroke Mike's cock. It didn't take long before Leon was in heaven; Mike could suck cock with the best of them and he made sure a little deep throating while alternately sucking on the head and stroking the shaft. Leon even said that he hadn't had such a good blowjob in a while! Mike switched to jerking Leon off, lubing up his hand and putting in some hard wrist action, Leon moaning in pleasure and muttering instructions as Mike swapped from one hand to the other. It was only a matter of a few minutes before Leon blew his load all over his thigh, Mike's hand and the futon. He was surprised, laughing at how much cum there was.

Now it was Mike's turn to get his cock serviced. Mike leaned back and enjoyed the ride, Leon getting him hard pretty fast. This was only the fourth time that Leon had sucked cock but there was definitely some major improvements in his technique as he put to use some of the tricks he had picked up from previous shoots, Mike commenting that Leon could suck cock pretty good too. Leon sucked hard on Mike's dick, playing with his balls and licking just the head of the hard cock. Mike is one of the models that needs to jerk himself off to climax so he took his own cock in hand and started stroking while Leon did the same. I offered Leon an extra $100 for a second cum shot but as he struggled to maintain an erection, he instead leaned over and kneaded Mike's balls in order to help him cum faster. It took only a minute before Mike indicated that he was about to cum, Leon still playing with his balls. Mike blew his load, his cum shot amazing Leon as he watched Mike's cum spraying everywhere like a sprinkler.

I thanked the guys for doing the shoot and hinted that I would get them together again for an anal shoot in the future. These two boys got along really well and with the great chemistry together, I know that BSB members can look forward to some really hot shoots soon.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 424.2 MB

Download BSB - Mike & Leon Oral (HD)

Adam & Levi
fa7a2c5aded34df9eec8eb8f457e40b5.jpg

Cast: Adam & Levi
Genres: hunks,military,muscles,tattoos,condoms,anal,oral,blowjob,adam,levi

Adam And Levi Get Us All Warmed Up ...
This scene was supposed to be a three way jerk off session with Levi, Adam and that hot, tanned and toned hottie, Cash. When Cash chickened out, Adam and Levi said fuck jerking off and got right down to business. I handed the camera off to Cash and let him film two guys having sex right in front of his eyes for what was probably the first time he's ever seen such a thing. His angles and the way he gets right into the action tells me that he must have been very interested in seeing what was happening before him. It's a short scene, but it's packed with hot action and Cash and I are right there to catch it all.

Skip Right To The Good Stuff ...
The camera comes on with Adam already sucking away on Levi's hard, fat cock as these two don't waste any time getting to the rodeo. Levi's beautiful balls just dance in the breeze as Adam works his hard cock with his hot mouth. Cash zooms out for a long shot and conveniently catches a great glimpse of Adam's hot little ass in the air as he goes to town on Levi's cock and strokes his own cock. Turns out, Cash is quite the little camera man and it's so interesting to watch his perspective of the action as he seems to gravitate to all the good parts and stay focused. We all know Adam is a horny little devil and he seems to be putting on an extra hot show for Cash. I think Adam (as bad as I) wanted Cash to throw down the camera and join in. Adam is putting a shine on Levi's cock as he strokes his own hard, uncut cock fast. Watching Levi use little Adam for his bitch is really hot to watch. These two have chemistry with each other.

Adam Eats Levi's Ass ...
Adam wants to be sure he tastes every inch of this hot ranch hand and he turns Levi over to do just that. With his ass in the air and his hands on the headboard, Levi gets his hole eaten good and thorough. Adam spends some time worshipping at the mounds and admiring Levi's muscle butt as he strokes his own cock. I think Adam wanted to jump in there and fuck that perfect ass, but he'll have to be satisfied just tasting it today. Cash is right in there, getting the goods as these two get hotter and hotter. Adam goes back to sucking Levi as Levi jerks Adam's uncut meat and his balls tighten as Adam pays close attention to all the right spots. Adam has learned what turns Levi on and he's using it to his full advantage as he makes Levi moan and squirm.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 880kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 151.7 MB

Download Adam & Levi

Cameron & Bryce (Bareback)
a28b435e0e042099023e92e9e23ec8f3.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles.

And Cameron's time to replenish the "arsenal of sex services" for the receptive partner, and that only a member of waves (and annoy the viewer can even his charm will not save)

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4640kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 876.5 MB

Download Cameron & Bryce (Bareback)

Back