OMG! HardCore Gay Fucking Clips! New Videos!

GR-Jackson & Bobby Hart
ccae04f436759213b4fda252814b0385.jpg

Video language: English

Jackson & Bobby Hart the smaller guys but doesn't like the smaller cocks that come along with a mini dude. Luckily he met Mario at the pool and found him super hot. The best part about Mario is that his cock is HUGE

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 451.2 MB
Download GR-Jackson & Bobby Hart

HPM-CJ Parker & Mitch Vaughn
f5d67b5721b2b06f529736dd7d9c08fb.jpg

High Performance Men Exclusive CJ Parker has a bit of a fetish for Jock Straps and Locker Rooms. He also loves guys with big cocks, as evident by his relationship with fellow exclusive Joe Parker! When we asked who he wanted to do a scene with he said he thought that Mitch Vaughn would be very hot to work with and we agreed. So, in an effort to fulfill his fantasy we set this scene in a locker room and both guys are wearing classic jock straps. They waste no time in getting each others clothes off revealing nice bulges in their jocks. Mitch Vaughn is first to his knees as he pulls CJ's cock out the side of his jock and gets it all wet. Next CJ returns the favor and devours all 8' of Mitch's cock. Mitch then bends CJ over the bench and gives him one hell of a rim job before fucking him up against the lockers. The connection and passion these two share with each other throughout this fantasy is intense and erotic at all times. CJ is so turned on riding Mitch's cock that he blows a nice load all over. He then goes to his knees and wants Mitch to shoot all over his hairy chest and being so turned on CJ gives us a second cum shot right before Mitch shoots a huge load covering CJ. This is one hot scene for sure! Enjoy

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:38
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1766kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 346.7 MB
Download HPM-CJ Parker & Mitch Vaughn

Boys Lick Ass 7
031d54875d1aaa390006f3ae936d16c4.jpg

The fucking in this one is unlimited. Each scene is steamy and filled with kissing, licking, and hard ass fucking. These studs no doubt gave it their all in this one!

Duration: 20:00
Video: 622x350, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 222.8 MB
Download Boys Lick Ass 7

BD-Caleb Anal After Party
a1a823d5bdd18260df00d23fa9ead6c2.jpg

Dave showed up late to the after party and was surprised to find a boy sleeping naked on the couch. He decided to wake the boy up by giving him a blowjob. The boy woke up and was loving it. Then Dave got to fuck the boy hard in the ass and he loved it. This was the after after party and Dave was the vip member. You have to check this out.

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 749.1 MB
Download BD-Caleb Anal After Party

Boys Lick Ass 8
e33fcb5fed44cee24ad252707b9b80e7.jpg

Boys of dirty studs put on a shockingly filthy show for the camera - cum fucking in the freshest, horniest film to cum all over their holes.

Duration: 20:05
Video: 622x350, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 224.5 MB
Download Boys Lick Ass 8

NP-Niko & Brent
b2a6bf623ded05158a6f4a1fdb5bfe92.jpg

You will have access to both original content available only on our site, as well as content that we license from different photographers, so you always have a lot of variety to choose from. No wonder so many new people are joining our site every day.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 570x318, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 250.6 MB
Download NP-Niko & Brent

Angel Rock,Teagan Scott
4a174875fe6d41b854c3699b74b239f7.jpg

Studio: CollegeDudes
Genres: oral, anal, cumshots, hunks

Angel Rock fucks the living daylights out of Teagan Scott in this scorcher of a scene. Both Angel and Teagan are hot and have huge dicks, which makes the blowjobs amazing. Seeing each one of these guys stuff a huge cock in his mouth and lick it up and down, then shove it down his throat � it is a surefire bet that these guys enjoy sucking a mean dick. After Angel and Teagan are sufficiently horned up, Angel � in his typical dominant style � bends Teagan over and begins to push the head of his dick through Teagan�s tight butthole. As Angel inches in further and further with each stroke, Teagan starts moaning in pleasure. Both Angel and Teagan are loving the fuck, but Teagan wants even more and soon he is riding Angels cock. Teagan makes sure to go balls deep with each stride down on Angel, and Angel is enjoying this action very much. Angel grabs Teagan�s waist and starts thrusting from beneath � these two college studs are in a groove for sure! To top it off, Angel flips Teagan on his back. Once inside, Angel slam-fucks Teagan in the likes of which we have not seen in a long while. Angel pumps fast and furious, not stopping to take a break as Teagan�s balls start to ache for release. Tegan shoots a huge load as he is getting fucking, and Angel is not far behind. The two � sweaty and exhausted � end with a hot passionate kiss. Amazing Fuck!

Duration: 24:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1789kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 346.9 MB
Download Angel Rock,Teagan Scott

BR-Tim & Bentley Race
2aaad350dd35bab8c43e40081a48abb7.jpg

I already knew that Tim was a horny fucker before we met. He was coming around for a shoot and I had planned it to be a solo scene only. But when I saw that beautiful bum I knew that I wanted to be in the scene as well. Tim's video starts with him getting himself hard on the couch and pushing his thick cock in to the rubber fleshlight. Then as I stood in front of him filming he grabbed at my cock and started sucking on it. Now Tim gives an amazing blow job. Eventually I pushed him off so I could return the favour. I really wanted to lick his bum. After much tongue fucking and then teasing his hole with the end of my dick, Tim eventually tells me he's about to come. I sprung back and grabbed the camera just in time to catch him blowing his load. This is a really horny scene with Tim. I was hard the whole time while I was editing it.

Duration: 16:49
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 239.4 MB
Download BR-Tim & Bentley Race

Erik
bf5622c1c6104cb1e092644b0b6eaba5.jpg

Cast: Erik
Genres: Solo, Big Dick/Balls, Masturbate, Fingering, Muscules, Cumshot

�Do you think the neighbors ever wonder what�s going on over here?� Erik asked, looking nervously behind him.
�I doubt it, we�re pretty far away!�
�If I was over there I would have my own set of binoculars!�
Erik was all smiles as he stood at the edge of the pool telling us all about his personal life and adventures.
�I have some bisexual tendencies,� he said, looking downward just enough to avoid eye contact.
�Ah, so that�s why you�d be watching.�
�Of course! I�m not gonna miss the chance to spy on some good looking guys!�
�So when you do get a guy, what do you like?�
�I like to let go and give him control!� he said. �I like the idea of being dominated. For him to maybe even tie my hands up and do whatever he wants to me! Just take it!�
That really had my attention. There is something so interesting about a seemingly innocent guy having a dirty side!
�One time I was at a gym,� he continued. �I spied a hot guy and we kinda flirted. Next thing I know I was on my knees giving him head in the shower!�
�Do you still talk to this guy? Or was it like a fling?�
�Nope. Afterwards we kinda smiled and it was over. He was so fucking hot!�
A little bit of horse play ended with him in the pool� shorts, belt and all! He didn�t seem to mind, though, as he splashed around in the water. I think he was just happy to cool off from the heat. He was a little flirty when he climbed out�
�Looks like I missed my chance into tricking you into giving me some CPR,� he said, all wet.
He�s definitely an adorable guy, with a charming accent and a little bit of man fur!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 15:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4626kbps
Audio: 40kbps

File size: 514.3 MB
Download Erik

HBL-Paddy O'Brian
92dbaf6939373eb413415e9f861889bd.jpg

Stunning straight lad Paddy OBrian chats, then strips for us, flexing his spectacular muscled body.. then he lubes up his thick meaty dick & jerks off in different positions before shooting a huge load over his sweaty bulging six pack�

Duration: 13:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2160kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 232.7 MB
Download HBL-Paddy O'Brian

Back