Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.) - Vol. 2

Duration: 00:12:11
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1575 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GRAZI: "MY FRIEND WASN'T HOME BUT HER COUSIN WAS PT 2" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/12/24)
TAGS:
FOOT MASSAGE, FOOT PLAY, FOOT SMELLING, FEET SNIFFING, FOOT ODOR, GG PRODUCER, SWEATY FEET, YOGA PANTS, GYM LEGGINGS, TIGHT PANTS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, MILF, LONG TOENAIL, WRINKLED SOLES, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, BRAZIL FEMDOM, BRAZILIAN, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOM, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSION, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: This is a continuation of the previous video. During my trip to the USA, I went to visit my dear friend and when I arrived at her house, she was not at home, but we are close and the door was just ajar... So I called her asking where she was but I still went into the house her... She wasn't at home but her cousin was. And to my surprise, he likes feet... He was sitting on the couch so I sat next to him to wait for my friend to get home. He was soon trying to take off my sneakers... Naughty! But my feet were really sweaty and smelly... I walked all day and was wearing the same sock for a few days. In fact, I had foot odor... Did he like it?

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:11:15
FileSize: 1080 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GRAZI: "WIDENING THE SLAVE'S MOUTH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/28/24)
TAGS:
FOOT GAGGING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FOOT PARTIES, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, SHOE SMELLING, JEANS SHORTS, FEET SNIFFING, FOOT ODOR, GG PRODUCER, YOUNG DOMME, MILF, LONG TOENAIL, WRINKLED SOLES, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, BRAZIL FEMDOM, BRAZILIAN, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOM, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSION, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Me and the neighbor widening this useless guy's mouth! Making him choke on our big feet with long toenails.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:13:18
FileSize: 1317 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GRAZI: "SHE SUCKS MY FEET AND HE LICKS MY ASS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/23/24)
TAGS:
LEZDOM, LESBIAN DOMINATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, SLAVEGIRL, ASS SMELLING, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, ASS CLEANING, FEET SNIFFING, FOOT ODOR, GG PRODUCER, MILF, LONG TOENAIL, WRINKLED SOLES, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, BRAZIL FEMDOM, BRAZILIAN, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, FEET LICKING

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:05:59
FileSize: 741 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "FACE SAT FAILURE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/13/24)
TAGS:
HUMAN FURNITURE, BREATH PLAY, FULLWEIGHT, TATTOO, BRUNETTE, BDSM, UNDER FEMALE ASS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: As this scene opens sexy Mistress Mercy is dragging her slave up the stairs to the bedroom, on all fours, where she plans to test his ability to hold his breath under her ass. She seductively walks up the stairs showing off her amazing butt all the way, stopping occasionally to let the slave sniff her hole or kiss a butt cheek. Once upstairs she has the slave lay on the bed and mounts his face in a reverse position. She settles in on his face bu wiggling and gyrating her ass until it feels just right. Beautiful views of an ass any man would want to be under, submissive or not. She leans back and puts her arms on the bed and swinging side to side slamming his face repeatedly.

Now she sits firmly on his face and comments that yesterday he lasted two minutes and now she wants to see if he can manage three. She continues to wiggle her ass but makes sure there is a tight seal. Mercy is shocked when at 30 seconds the slave is already kicking for air. He lasts only 50 seconds in total. "A cold dark cage for you tonight" she tells him. Sometimes a slave can be so overwhelmed by the soft beautiful flesh of the Mistress's ass that they forget to breath properly, as is the case here. No excuses! Mercy turns around sitting on his stomach and resting against his bent legs, using him as a chaise she places her feet on his face. The slave licks and kisses them, they're dirty from her earlier walking in the garden, but after his face sitting fail he's lucky to be getting anything at all.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (741.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:12:42
FileSize: 1830 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS DAMAZONIA: "SLAVE TEST RIDE FUCK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/26/24)
TAGS:
ROPE BONDAGE, TIED SLAVE, TATTOO, TALL WOMAN, LONG LEGS, BRUNETTE, MASKED, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, FEMDOM SEX, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, SHINY LATEX GLOVES, SPITTING, SPITS, SHOES, HIGH HEELS, AMAZONS, MILF, WETLOOK, BDSM, PVC, PRO DOMINATRIX, ANAL PLAY, ARSE FUCKING, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, PEGGING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, DILDO PLAY
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Damazonia has a new slave who's currently under her consideration... that means She is still deciding if she will keep him or not. She needs to really put him to the test, so she ties him up with rope in a hogtie and stretches his holes to make sure her big dick fits in. Her ass is big and round hovering over his frail body but he will take it all for his Mistress.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:10:55
FileSize: 1575 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS DAMAZONIA: "AMAZON SISTERS OWNING A SLAVE'S ASS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/05/24)
TAGS:
AMAZONS, TATTOO, TALL WOMAN, LONG LEGS, BRUNETTE, DOUBLE DOMME, SHINY LATEX CATSUIT, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, ASS TO MOUTH, BDSM, MILF, PRO DOMINATRIX, MOUTH FUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, ANAL PLAY, ARSE FUCKING, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, PEGGING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, DILDO PLAY, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON SUCKING
DESCRIPTION: It finally happened! The two tallest and hottest Dominant brunettes are reunited and teaming up with their strap-on to give a sensual, yet firm and hard pegging to a slut. The way they talk about their cocks and their warm owned holes is absolutely mind blowing and watching the two Goddesses towering over the slut in their perfect latex is a sight to behold!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:10:37
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 926 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AMBER AND AVA ROWEN - BENNYS KEY GIVEN TO BOYFRIEND STEP-SISTER TO HOLD" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 06/14/24)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, UHD, ULTRA HD, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, BRAT GIRLS, MEAN FEMALES, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, SEXY MINISKIRT, SHINY PANTYHOSE, GLOSSY NYLON, ROLEPLAY, ROLE PLAY, FAMILY FANTASY, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, KEYHOLDER, KEY HOLDING, FACESLAPPING, FACE SLAPPING, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOELICKER, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, PATHETIC LOSER, SOLES LICKING, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: It has been decided. Ava Rowen is going to be Bennys key holder. She just turned 18 and needs a simp for a chastity class. So, this semester Bennys key belongs to her! He is hesitant to agree. He thought him and Amber were best friends. Amber ensures him they will always be best friends, but he needs to be a good boy and let Ava Rowen hold the key for the semester. Gosh, don’t make it that big of a deal. And his key is just a phone call away if she wants to see him. His good boy ribbons get cut off. He can have them back when he earns them. Time to get to work. Benny crawls over and starts cleaning her heels. Licking the bottoms clean and sucking the heel, it has begun. This young beautiful girl is turning mean.

Download LINK:

Download File (926.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:07:12
FileSize: 716 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "FACE SITTING PARTY IS OVER, DO MY FEET" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/14/24)
TAGS:
CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, TATTOO, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT LICKER, FOOTLICKER, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BETA MALE, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT, FACESITTING, BREATH PLAY, FACE SITTING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Mercy is sitting on her slaves face talking about what a sweaty day it's been totally forgetting the slave is even there. "I've been on the elliptical, out in the sun, strap-on fucking slaves, beating this one" she says. She gets up and the slave gasps, sucking in some much needed oxygen. Enough face sitting though, Mercy lays on the floor and puts her feet on the bench and tells the slave she wants him to worship them.

She reveals her soles to the camera and tells the slave to sniff them and comments that they must be sweaty. Her feet and toes are nice and long and gorgeous for any foot lover. There are a few hairs trapped between her toes so she has the slave pull them out and eat them after he almost foolishly tossed them to the side. He is ordered to lick the entire surface of her soles and then between the toes. "How lucky are you, I could be sucking my own toes" she tells him. She says she never cleans between her toes because she has slave tongues to do that. You get great views of Mercy's long feet and toes but also her entire long lean body. She tells the slave to use his hands to massage one foot while licking the other. "It's bad enough you're dumb but no one wants a dumb and lazy slave" she tells him. Mercy mentions she has been busting other slaves balls today so that might be why her feet taste so salty. "He's just a filthy slave after all, this gives his life meaning" Mercy says as a reminder that her feet in any state are a blessing to him.

Download LINK:

Download File (717.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:25:57
FileSize: 1145 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS MEDEA MORTELLE: "CUCKOLDING IS YOUR ONLY SEX LIFE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/28/23)
TAGS:
FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM SEX, VERBAL HUMILIATION, CUMEATING, BETA, CUM EATING, ALPHA, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, CUCKOLD, CUCKOLDING, CUM ON PUSSY, SPERM, SEMEN
DESCRIPTION: I would never let you fuck me. So put your cock in chastity, because this video is way too hot for you! I've invited Alrik Angel, a young, trained handsome guy that you could never match! We will humiliate you and make you our ridiculous beta bitch. Can you believe this is the first time I've ever fucked Alrik or even made out with him? I just knew that we have great chemistry and our sex was so damn good. Every now and then I will throw an insult at you. Be grateful for every bit of attention, because we really have better things to do. When I suck Alrik's cock, you will painfully realize that I love cock, just not yours! Of course, I also enjoy extended and repeated oral sex by my alpha. These are all things that you will never experience, because you are simply a full blown sex failure! And then his cock... when my strong man pushes it into me, I lose my mind and make sounds you've never heard from a woman before. By the end of this passionate love game, I have an orgasm and of course my alpha does too.... He shoots his cum directly onto my pussy. Today is your lucky day loser. I'll let you get close to my pussy, but only so you can lick off my alpha's cum. Come on, dirty slave!

Clip language is English.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:14:40
FileSize: 1386 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GIRLS IN CHARGE: "GLORY HOLE WHORE FEEDBACK - EVA, ALORA" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/25/24)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, SEX TOYS, DILDO PLAY, DILDO SUCKING, BRAT GIRLS, STRAPON GAGGING, STOCKINGS, NYLON, SEXY CLOTHING, REDHEAD, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, YOUNG DOMMES, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: This cock sucking slave recently spent his first night working for Eva and Alora at a glory hole.

They've taken a look at his feedback in online reviews. Even though they don't charge much they still want him to give excellent customer service to gain more return clients. They want to keep his mouth busy every night.

Unfortunately for him, not all of the reviews are full of praise. So as they read through the feedback, they make sure he practices to overcome any imperfections in his technique.

Afterwards, they send him off to practice so he is good and ready for that night's glory hole shift. He’d better be, because the girls came up with a perfect punishment for every bad review he gets.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Back