Stone
961b8e9be14eb28ff460174be5591936.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Stone
Genres: Cumshots, Fleshjack, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Piersing, Sex Toys, Solo, Tattoos.
Video language: English

It's been a while since we released a solo scene -- our guys typically just like to jump right in on the action. But there's always exceptions, especially since solos are hot on an entirely different level. And that's when a man named Stone came to CockyBoys. No last name, no prior adult experience. He's just Stone, a tattooed and pierced bad boy from Oklahoma who commands the screen all on his own.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 293.1 MB

Download Stone

EastBoys - Casting - Evan Ryker - Part One
895a9c548b851cc6fa9f49e79c7a3d85.jpg

Studio: EastBoys.com

Evan Ryker, our latest casting visitor, is quite good-looking fellow, with nice muscular body, six pack and sexy obliques. But that is not all, wait till you see that massive cock! Evan will work out, have some fun flexing muscles, before Mr. Hand Jobs would come offering helping hand.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4943kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 590.8 MB

Download EastBoys - Casting - Evan Ryker - Part One

CockyBoys - Jarred's Poolside Stroke
aed944d749c88dc3e311c0e932036f23.jpg

Okay, so one of the many bonuses of having your own jacuzzi is that it's REAL EASY to get boys to take their clothes off. Jarred came over to my pad one afternoon for a couple mid-day Mai Tai's and a quick dip in my hot tub. It didn't take long before the convo quickly turned to sex and Jarred started bragging about how big his dick is. I told him to put up or shut up and pretty soon I was getting a one man show out of this lean ripped hottie. And let me tell you - he wasn't lying. This boy was packin' some serious heat. Jarred starts off in the jacuzzi playing with his cock under the water. After a while he gets over being shy and gets out of the hot tub, sits down by the pool totally naked, and really starts jackin' his dick for all it's worth. It gets really fuckin' hot when he starts fingering himself to get off. This boy must really like stuff up his ass because he has to stop himself from cumming more than once after he starts playing with his hole. After a furious j/o session he can't keep it in any longer and shoots a bit juicy load all over his stomach, his fingers still in his ass! Check it.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3077kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

Download CockyBoys - Jarred's Poolside Stroke

Tan Hottie Rhett West Shows Off His Cock And Perfect Body!
a508f7d1fec7d51028c6df7b0c2b5126.jpg

We put Rhett West in full focus for this banger of a solo! Rhett takes a moment to oil up and get that nice cock of his rocked up. Once he's pumped and ready to get it started, Rhett dives right into stroking his dick on full display. Lean back and enjoy Rhett from very angle!

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 703.4 MB

Download Tan Hottie Rhett West Shows Off His Cock And Perfect Body!

Jean LaBete
eda86ab348effa65b844f20ece666ea1.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Cumshots, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Uncut.
Video language: English

Our casting boy today Jean, has a little bit of an unusual profession. He is a lumberjack and we suppose that accounts for him being quite a strong lad. More in common with most other boys he also enjoys adrenalin sports and sex, but just to mix things up a bit, he also spent his youth participating in folk dancing.

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 592.4 MB

Download Jean LaBete

CockyBoys - Nino Strokes One Out
d6dc9b23709796ac4b9e9251c1a5a8dd.jpg

Ever heard of a motorcycle fetish? Anybody who likes fast cars gets wood at some point thinking about driving his favorite car – or cycle as the case may be. But have you ever heard of someone who likes to jerk off every time he rides his cycle? Meet Nino. Nino is a hot Latin boy from the LA area. We met out one night with a bunch of people talking about cars that turn them on. Nino told me that almost every time he rides his motorcyle he gets so worked up that he has to jerk off. Now I honestly thought he was full of shit, so I dared him to let me film it. Well – you can see for yourself. When he turns off the motor he can’t get his pants off fast enough to start stroking his cock. He even grinds his cock against the cycle’s seat, and straddles the cycle in a few positions. Finally he blows his load all over the seat and gas tank. Must be interesting to ride shot gun, don’t you think? Check it.

Duration: 7:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3062kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

Download CockyBoys - Nino Strokes One Out

LucioSaints Yury Lysenko New Talents
4a834ca6b6e461f0588ab4d637ecc5f5.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Yury Lysenko
Genres: Fingering, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.

This beautiful guy recently came to the city looking for new opportunities, when i offered him to make our new talent had no hesitation in showing the strength and his desire to get to the top.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 262.8 MB

Download LucioSaints Yury Lysenko New Talents

Back