Pain, Fear and Madness - BDSM and Bondage Video

Scene Title - Tori Lux gets locked in stocks

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 675.62 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:30:38

Video description - Tori Lux keeps proving her usefulness to Mistress as a submissive slut and dungeon test subject. She has a tremendous appetite for pain and punishment, and her willingness to accept discipline puts her in the top of Mistress class. During her session in this video, Mistress has a set of stocks she has been dying to play with and she wanted dear, sweet Tori to be the first to try out. The stocks are inverted however, and the punishee is locked in at the wrists and ankles with a large space for the ass to protrude instead of the head. So Tori finds herself on her knees, bent over until her face is also planted on the floor with her hands and feet locked into the stocks and her bare ass nakedly on display for Mistress to play with and abuse. And abuse she does. She spanks and flogs Toris sweet ass until it is red and glistening with pain and then she buzzes her pussy with a magic wand until she is on the brink of orgasm. Finally Mistress frees Tori from the stocks, only to tie her upright and continue the punishment. Device bondage of this quali...

---> Download file - Tori Lux gets locked in stocks <---

Scene Title - Kayleigh Nichole's First Slave Training Session Goes Well

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 362.9 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:31:23

Video description - Even though he scared me, I wanted to serve my new Master. He promised he'd make me the best sex slave with his effective training. He left me in the perfect position for what he had in mind my neck and wrists collared to a post, my ass poked out for him easy access. I couldn't pull away no matter how hard I tried. He wanted to test how well I can actually deep throat a horse cock like his. He wasted no time, shoving his dick all the way down my throat to his balls. All he wanted to hear was me gagging on his thick shaft. He expects plenty of spit. I did like all the slobber that fell from my mouth. I didn't make it easy for him. I just wanted him to keep trying. I loved feeling his dick expanding my throat. He must have been impressed because he propped me up, blindfolded me and fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock in my pussy much better, especially when he grabbed my head and used it to bounce me on his throbbing manhood. He made me tell him how much I loved it. He even made me beg for more disgrace. I was actually being honest. I wanted more. That very though made...

---> Download file - Kayleigh Nichole's First Slave Training Session Goes Well <---

Scene Title - Slave Training

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 601.41 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:27:10

Video description - Misti Dawn is a cut little geek girl who loves to explore her wild fetish side. She is making a return to playroom for discipline and lezdom slave training. The video gives you a great look at her natural breasts and fiery red hair along with her bubble butt and array of sexy tattoos. Misti is tattooed all over in the New Old School style, and she shows off her innocence with a sacred heart emblazoned across her chest. Mistress starts training Misti by spanking her plump ass with a leather strap and then punishing her with a calisthenics routine. Misti must count off the squats, pushups and lunges before Mistress increases the intensity, zapping her with a cattle prod and then clamping her tits in a vise and then whipping her defenceless body with a flogger. Misti gets even more pain when clamps pincers onto her labia and starts twisting them to reduce her red haired slave to screaming in agony.

---> Download file - Slave Training <---

Scene Title - Fiona Rivers's Master Wants More of her Asshole

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 320.34 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:29:07

Video description - I was surprised to see my Master again. I suppose I must move further away. His slave and anal sex training is difficult to endure. He would probably find me anyway. This time he chained me down on top of a tormenting sybian. The twirling cock and rapid vibration kept my entire body tense, causing orgasm after orgasm. I've never cummed so much in my life before. His dick deep down my throat only helped to make me cum, spit oozing off my face. But he wanted my asshole again. He chained my neck and hands to a post. He took turns using his dick in my throat, pussy and asshole, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and rough. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge dick the cause of all the noise. I desperately needed a break from deep throat-ing his cock. It's way too big for me to swallow. I can't take it as long as he wants. I wish I did. Maybe he would take it easy, maybe not slap the back of my head as his dick reaches further down my throat, gagging all over myself. Whenever I thought he gave me a break, he st...

---> Download file - Fiona Rivers's Master Wants More of her Asshole <---

Scene Title - Marley Blaze Needs Another Disgraceful Session

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 263.29 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:23:19

Video description - Here I am again, waiting on my knees, hands and breasts tied for his amusement. He rushed towards me, cock aimed at my mouth and down my throat. He wanted spit pouring out of my mouth to smear it around and slap me around a bit. I hope he wasn't angry at me. He bent me over and smoothed his hands across my ass cheeks, bringing his hand down hard. I've never been able to endure a spanking, especially a rough and challenging one. I couldn't control my spasms. It didn't end there. He pulled out more rope and tied me up, arms and legs pulled behind me, my pussy out for easy reach. The way he was fucking me seemed he wanted to wreck it. I don't know what I did to disappoint him. I thought my last disgrace was enough. He took turns fucking my mouth and pussy, sparing the opportunity to catch my breath, slapping and smothering me, using the ropes around my breast to push his dick in deeper, no matter the hole. It all felt so good, but I hoped this would please him. I can't stand him being disappointed in me.

---> Download file - Marley Blaze Needs Another Disgraceful Session <---

Scene Title - Kitty Carrera - Ditched, Dicked and Dominated

Category - BDSM, Bondage, Teens
Format - mp4
Size - 8318.29 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:48:04

Video description - Ditched by her so-called friends, poor little Latina cutie Kitty Carrera is all in the middle of nowhere. Suddenly, nice guy Brick pulls up in a white van and decides to help her get back to civilization. Later, after learning that she's broke he gives the sexy senorita a choice, sexual submission or walk home. Like a good slut, Kitty is soon sucking his cock and getting tied up with rope. Brick takes the petite hottie to his dungeon for some teasing and BDSM then savagely drills her tight wet pussy however he wants. Once he's done with her cunt he spays her with facial cumshot.

---> Download file - Kitty Carrera - Ditched, Dicked and Dominated <---

Scene Title - Teen Khloe Kapri

Category - BDSM, Bondage, Teens
Format - mp4
Size - 8642.99 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:29:58

Video description - Bound Little Jogger Petite young blond Khloe Kapri has gotten herself lost after going for a run in the woods. Luckily this little cutie doesn't suffer in the heat for too long before Brick arrives in his white van. She's so desperate for a lift that she agrees to do anything. Wrong move, slut! Brick quickly has her tied up and gagging on his cock. He brutally pounds her tight wet pussy into submission then drenches her with a facial cumshot.

---> Download file - Teen Khloe Kapri <---

Back