Pain Lovers [BDSM] collection #1

Training with Master Bad, part 1 (2012)

14d5ca7ded34aa05347995f9540bd281.jpg

File size: 28.9 MB

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: BDSM

Amber is a hot, young woman with submissive desires...she applied for training with Master Bad, and after anxious weeks of waiting she was accepted...she chose to give herself to the Master, but once inside his dungeon, her ability to choose is gone...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 407kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Training with Master Bad, part 1 (2012) from FilesMonster

Jay Edwards - JEV-089 - All Work And No Play

c7248f3ffd3ab754fce00c19123ef66a.jpg

File size: 250.7 MB

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Bond Group Ltd.
Cast: Stacy Burke, Carolyn Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

Adorable Stacy stars as a bondage model with a bit of a crush on Jay. Before the shoot, she primps and make-ups carefully, hoping to catch his attention but he's all business. He even scolds her for flirting with him..talk about an iron will. As they begin the shoot, Stacy just can't control herself. She slips right back into flirting, batting her eyes coquettishly and verbally teasing Jay as he applies the ropes. The man is a professional though and no frisky model is going to distract him from his work (even if she is a knockout). Try as she might, through several strict bondages and on-screen gaggings, the petite vamp just cannot get a rise out of Jay and she starts to get a little pouty. Jay has just the answer to get her mind back on bondage modeling...a full wrist suspension. She endures one tough position after another, all in the hopes of receiving that special attention she adores. At day's end, when all their work is done, will Jay finally give Stacy what she's been begging for? Following that storyline are three scenes featuring ultra-busty blonde beauty Carolyn, clad first in black lingerie then completely nude and barefoot. This is her first time in Jay's ropes and the results are impressive -- she's a woman who knows her place...and likes it! The demanding bondage positions are sexy and effective, and include some deliciously tight breast bondage on her massive tits
Format: real
Duration: 1:38:38
Video: 360x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

Download Jay Edwards - JEV-089 - All Work And No Play from FilesMonster

Pink Chair [INSEX]

2491385eb474b6aa597d7b5655cf14ff.jpg

File size: 233.8 MB

They go from ultimate boredom to terror, they to prefer the torture and stress through the wild world of sexual bondage and torment. Severe, shocking, and gritty, INSEX regularly took women on a journey beyond their most intimate and delightful sexual fantasies, unspeakable perversions, and terrifying nightmares. INSEX a world reknowned compendium of BDSM techniques, a rite of passage for the women who dared to bare their bodies and souls upon its altar. INSEX web site produced the most spectacular and artistic and creative bondage the world has ever seen. Genre: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, HardcoreStudio: INSEXDuration: 00:38:41Quality: SiteRipFormat: AVIVideo: 640*480, 29.976 fps Audio: MP3, 64 kbps

Download Pink Chair [INSEX] from FilesMonster

Hair Cut (Malik)

2d6fa6f58290b8af725bc2baf874acf2.jpg

File size: 258.0 MB

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Malik starts in a hogtie with foot bondage to die for. In no time, her hot ass gets fucked, caned, and hooked. PD hacks off her hair. On elbows and stomach, Malik is arched to the max. Add ballgag and vibrator, and Malik shoots to the moon. But the girl's as tough as she is sexy. Malik's ready for another ride into the vortex of Hardtied.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:48
Video: 1024x768, MP4V, 733kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Hair Cut (Malik) from FilesMonster

Spanking - First Putting

a22473ecc6475dc052a0bd4c0672888f.jpg

File size: 190.3 MB

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Kay, Madison
Genres: Spanking, Women
Video language: English

When Kay and Madison argue and then begin spanking each other, their landlady (played by Mistress Gimini) finds their front door open and the spanking noise too much. She teaches them both what a hard spanking really is by first putting them over her knee, then bending them over each other for a hard strapping....
Format: avi
Duration: 15:54
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1497kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Spanking - First Putting from FilesMonster

SocietySM - Jessi Palmer - In Ogre's Hands

8d38f38a49765b308ed13fe9c12b3cb3.jpg

File size: 372.3 MB

Jessi drew the task of being handled by Ogre this week in his triumphant return. It's not exactly a simple task, she will be put through her paces...The crude blindfold serves it's purpose. It heightens the tension and as Ogre grasps and claws at her bosom, the lack of sight propels her mind into dark places she'd probably rather not visit...Rather clumsily she obeys his orders as he peppers her ass, and once he's torn her panties free, she's restrained with a crotch rope, keeping her firmly in place, while she begs and pleads. Even the blind can see the purpose of this lesson...She welcomes the light back eagerly, only this time her mouth is taped. This squelches the yelps as Ogre shows her the whips...Jessi trembles at the sight of the leathers. The tape proves wise as her body is wracked back to front, while her pale flesh transforms to a cherry red. Her Master is a kind one though, proven when he brutally stuffs the wand between her pussy lips while she grunts out in muffled pleasure...Mind games abound when she's tickled at first in our next scene. Maybe Jessi thinks it's play time, and in many ways it is. Time to play with her ass that is, and Ogre wails with the whips again before cramming her pussy full with the pole mounted dildo...If there's a mental finish line etched somewhere in her subconscious, we can only imagine that Jessi is praying it is near. Spread wide, she's simply fodder for Ogre as he openly toys with her pussy. He stretches her even wider, then when she's close to the breaking point, TENS pads up the ante followed by a final, brutal orgasm..Duration : 00:49:37Resolution : 960x540Video : AVC (AVC), 998 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download SocietySM - Jessi Palmer - In Ogre's Hands from FilesMonster

Penelopes Peril

841412c83a059db8072fe1c42ef1688b.jpg

File size: 545.3 MB

Studio: BizarreVideo

Caught in her master's dungeon, Penelope is in for a night of debauchery at the hands of her keeper. She is kept secured by her hands and neck her on her bare feet at the end of a bowed pole. Her master toys with her then begins the night's torments with a whipping, front and back. She twists and turns trying to avoid the stinging blows. Further in the night she is roped to a bench. Her mouth is pried open and kept ready to accommodate his cock. He uses her mouth then her pussy, driving his cock into her. She succumbs to her situation and swoons in an anguish that is not devoid of pleasures. She can feel her juices flow. The master knows his harsh indifference stimulates his slave's libido as he takes his pleasures with her. In the final hours he uses her mouth again and empties himself through her lips. He leaves Penelope on her knees, in the darkness, the taste of his essence still coating her throat and his scent drying on her chin and silky white breasts.
Duration: 33:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

Download Penelopes Peril from FilesMonster

Ghosts And Goblins

0e0defdfd6900506b6a03fd9af4aca23.jpg

File size: 149.6 MB

Release Year: January 5, 2012Studio: fetishnetworkGenres: Bondage / BDSMDescription: Akura had now become a part of her captures demonic underworld, were no hole is left unviolated. She was tied to a bed, with her anus full exposed for exploitation by large dildos. She cried in pain and humiliation, but knew she had to endure it as part of her punishment. She then received hot wax and severe whipping, to help her with her reeducation.Screenshot(s):Duration: 00:19:46VIDEO: 512x336 at 24.000 fps, AVC, 923 KbpsAUDIO: English 44.1 KHz, AAC, 2 ch, 128 Kbps

Download Ghosts And Goblins from FilesMonster

Shovel the Snow (2013)

744a37f76eae2e6dd8d59884d80722a4.jpg

File size: 58.4 MB

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM

This weeks update is extreme and quite unique or have you ever seen a slavegirl dressed in latex in heavy bondage and chains shoveling snow at -6.5 C (20 F)? My Master told me to dress in a very special latex catsuit and he allowed me to put a very nice vibrator into my pussy which really felt good and made me so horny. But then he chained me up and told me that work is waiting for me. I couldn't believe it when he ordered me to go outside into "The Courtyard" and shovel snow. I grabbed the snow shovel and started my work - it was so hard for me to walk on my 5" high heels in the snow and the cold was starting to kill me. On top of that the ball gag started to do its job and made me drool. My saliva was nearly immediately freezing. But I was not allowed to stop before the work was done. Good that I had the vibrator in my pussy! It distracted me from my misery and it turned me on to be Master's slavegirl and fully under his control.
Duration: 7:56
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 19kbps

Download Shovel the Snow (2013) from FilesMonster

Back