Pain Lovers [BDSM] collection #1

Double Bondage & Spanking - ET

5fc0fdad955254a8a27ee068ff3417a7.jpg

File size: 454.3 MB

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Schoolgirl Samantha has a coy, angelic facade, but as you saw in her earlier films, she as an "inner slut" craving to come out. So, her Master swings her across his lap and marks her tender schoolgirl ass with a paddle that leaves "SLUT" imprinted on her.
Format: avi
Duration: 56:39
Video: 720x576, XviD, 956kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Double Bondage & Spanking - ET from FilesMonster

Stock Slut featuring Pinky (part 1)

083e0f66c81d7669b63cbe6ee4981c54.jpg

File size: 126.4 MB

Year: 2009 Genre: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation Country: USA Duration:31 min Studio: Infernal Restraints Actresses: Cool girls Description: Stock Slut featuring Pinky (part 1)Sweet ass gets hit! Female wanted, what would it had been beaten and humiliated. She gets pleasure from it. Beautiful pink ass wanted, what would you punish and humiliate her! Video: RealVideo 4 640x480 (4:3) 15.000 fps 350 Kbps Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels 96.5 Kbps

Download Stock Slut featuring Pinky (part 1) from FilesMonster

Oddity of Love!

6eaec7e5959bfe36a7c830672196444f.jpg

File size: 101.4 MB

Unusual Russian style! Production year: 2010 Country:Russia! Genre:BDSM, Humiliating, Bondage, Spanking, Domination, Sex, Anal Length: 25 min (High-quality BDSM With Russian beauties) Studio: RusBDSM Description:Oddity of Love! "Dear Master, I am greeting you on Slaves in Love site. Welcome please. Here we are, the most submissive girls on the Net. Me and other girl slaves would be glad to satisfy you any way you wish. We are happy to submit to you because you are the Master. Take a tour please to convince that we are the real slaves in love, we are happy to be humiliated and tortured by our Masters. Every girl slave on the site belongs to her Master as a property. Please join to our Masters society and choose a slave you wish. We have tons of photos and videos to please our Masters. Take a look how beautiful we are in submission and humiliation before your eyes. Thank you for your time, Master." Video Quality: CamRip Video Format: WMV Video: WMV9 640x480 25.00fps 800kbps Audio: WMA 44100Hz stereo 96kbps Size: 101.4 Mb Click on the screen they will open:

Download Oddity of Love! from FilesMonster

B&D Pleasures - Ash1ey Renee's Kink & Trash Vol. 3

f69d94867f78894e8e6894bd18fa0b09.jpg

File size: 852.9 MB

Release Year: 2012

Get ready for 100% bondage with some of the best bondage models in the world. Ash1ey Renee's Kink & Trash Vol. 3 features six vignettes with full nudity and girl on girl fetish play. From the dungeon to the living room, we have it all for you in this 90-minute bondage film.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download B&D Pleasures - Ash1ey Renee's Kink & Trash Vol. 3 from FilesMonster

Sweet, Natural and Strong Marie McCray

e27bca8d18aa4ea7c981da6c60c6cdf7.jpg

File size: 499.6 MB

Year of manufacture:August 3, 2011Genre: bdsm, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, HD 720p, SiteRip, AVCDuration:00:12:06 + 00:11:46 + 00:10:42 + 00:06:27 + 00:05:00In roles:Marie McCrayDescription: And here's some more cream from the bondage modelling crop...Marie McCray probably needs no introduction to most of you...we have shot her before and she has made the BDSM rounds with a few different sites...and she is hard to forget...a natural red head with great natural tits and a beautiful pussy...her attitude is spot on...she has a great vibe about her...no complaining or pussy footing...Marie is a serious and tough woman...I gag her, bind her with a crotchrope and breast harness and anchor her, standing, by her neck...her body is a perfect fleshy statue for my floggers...the bondage is very tight...Marie can hardly squirm at all, but mostly, she's just trying not to fall over...nipple clamps with wieghts probably don't help her concentration...I sit her down and rope her into a chair...electro shock on her inner thighs and nipple clamps tied to her own backwards bent fingers...Marie does find it in her to cum through the discomfort...then bent over, hands tied behind her knees...perched on a bench...her ass raised high...I stuff her cunt...I work it slowly, but too much and Marie calls safe on the dildo...so I flog her...more orgasms and Marie forgets for a second time to call out her climax...for that, the dragon's tails...did I really have any choice? I end with a suspension...a flying hogtie and I push her around the room by a stick in her pussy...that seems to hit some of anxiety nerve within her...it has a nice effect...a radical day with a radical model...we're hoping to bring Marie back for more very soon...

Download Sweet, Natural and Strong | Marie McCray from FilesMonster

The Rope is Ready Master!! (2013)

4eb95f9b721941177d7b2173dcc25570.jpg

File size: 641.4 MB

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Monalee
Genres: BDSM, g-string, heels, latex

I am dressed and ready for you, Master. Use me as you will. Thank you for buying me a bra that doesn’t cover my nipples. I know they should be shown off at all times. And these boots have such high heels, I have to walk slowly. I know you like to see me walk slowly. It makes me seem even more of a slave as I hobble across the room...the rope is ready, master. Tie me. Bind my wrists. And my ankles too. I like the feeling of being at your mercy. But I know you will be kind in your cruelty. I would never submit to any other kind of master...here I am now, like a doll on the chair. I cannot go anywhere. Yes, if you command I will wiggle and turn around and show you my bottom. And now I will watch while you tie my knees together. You really don’t want me going anywhere, do you? You like when I am here for your pleasure. That’s right, move me around on the couch until you find the position that pleases you most. I am just your plaything. But what’s that--a dildo too? How clever you are, Master, to anchor it to my ropes! Oh it feels so large as it fills my hole! You just keep tying me and tying me, Master...I cannot go anywhere but just must submit to the feeling of these ropes, this toy, and your eyes, watching me...and your hands, adding more rope and tightening my bonds. Here I am, ready for your whims, ready for everything so lovely and unspeakable, offered to you with all my love and submission!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download The Rope is Ready Master!! (2013) from FilesMonster

Bad Report and Strapped Bottom HD!

992a5ccfdc7cd8e5fb6b8bdc4cbd834b.jpg

File size: 908.7 MB

Year: 2010 Genre: Spanking, Uniform, School, Teen Country: USA Duration: 20 min Studio: Xerotics Actresses: Beautiful girls Description: Bad Report and Strapped Bottom HD! In one scene, an older MILF is getting some Domme training from an expert, but the novice is only willing to spank the round rumps of other chicks. In another one I checked out, a model gets a well-deserved punishment because she missed her scheduled filming date. There's always a rhyme and a reason to redden some asses. Video Quality: HD 720p Video: VC-1 1280x720 (16:9) 25.000 fps 5 933 Kbps Audio: WMA2 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.0 Kbps

Download Bad Report and Strapped Bottom HD! from FilesMonster

Stumped

7cbd257737cfc12243621173fe048b97.jpg

File size: 379.5 MB

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Insex
Cast: 411
Genres: BDSM, Ass-Hook, Breathplay, Caning, Corset, CrotchRope, Device, Dildo, Electro, Gag, Hair, Hood, Latex, Leather, Metal, Mr-Pogo, Nipple Clamp, Roleplay, Rubber, Straightjacket, Suction, Suspension, Tape, Tit-Torture, Weights
Video language: English

411 is transformed into not much more than a torso with all four limbs stumped tightly in clear latex and set into what appear to be prosthetic cups topping the four corners of a metal stand. A clear rubber corset accentuates her delicious female curves and ass. The bubble hood finishes her transformation. She becomes nothing but a toy made of flesh. Ass hook, Mr. Pogo, and breast suction. Tubes run every which way, from breasts and multiple orifices…..
Format: avi
Duration: 36:52
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1270kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Stumped from FilesMonster

Back