Perverts in an Extreme video - Bondage, Torture, BDSM

Slaves Of The Warrior Queen
3ff4134efdc0d9c5eab055cc081baa9c.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Thieves waylay a pair of palace guards dragging a lovely blonde slave girl in heavy shackles. They torture the guards hoping to learn the secret of entering the ancient walled city. They bring them to the warrior queen who shows them who the true FemDom is.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:57
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

Download >>> Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3
903bb647f1e7fa3bd71afda550019f53.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download >>> Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Sandra Silvers & Catherine Sterling
5321eb2bc0b09700520ed4e31a12afcb.jpg

Catherine had lost her clothes days ago, all but nude pantyhose, somewhere in an upper room of this Kansas country home. The layout of the house eluded her, disoriented by the deprivation of any external stimuli, and the endlessly slow passing of the hours. Sandra can’t remember how she ended up in this cold, dark basement, tied to a sewer pipe buried in the concrete floor behind her back. It is dusty down here, and she daren’t even think about what is creating all these cobwebs… Maybe if the women can move around a bit their limbs will cease to be so numb from the cold, and the biting ropes tautly tied around their bare breasted bodies – Sandra’s voluptuous curves topped with massive tits and Catherine’s small boobs perfectly pert on her slender frame. Perhaps these damsels in distress can help each other and escape! There is hope… though in their hearts they already realize there is no way out from this well stocked storm cellar. It has been prepared with longevity in mind.

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5139kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 552.6 MB

Download >>> Sandra Silvers & Catherine Sterling

Tyler File 1
8dc6ff203f1ab6b41bfe62ab3e9c21eb.jpg

Cast: Tyler, 411
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Outdoor, Cigarette Torture

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. "Gotta bury the evidence," I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download >>> Tyler File 1

The Splits
c1b49753a156e4cd8f6a3e4022d58e1b.jpg

Slave Leia is going ot be a ballet dancer for Master Keith, so he tight laces her corset, adds a corset gag and cuffs and chains and so the training begins ... She manages so well in the ballet boots but what on earth is he going to do with that Lava Lamp????.. You will have to watch to find out!

Duration: 19:27
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 2225kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 335.6 MB

Download >>> The Splits

Taken & Thoroughly Taped: Part 4
704cede063e8ba86812cb5c43378bc55.jpg

Caroline had found a good variety pack. She claps her hands in glee at the thought of how much she can ask for with this quartet of highly strung, hobbled hotties. A dirty blond builder-ette kicks her work boots in the air from her tape bound position on the floor, while next to her sit - similarly restrained in duct tape - a sexy, silver haired socialite and a curly haired cutie in a sweater dress, while a curvy girl straight out of yoga class rounds up the fettered foursome found and bound by the black haired bad girl, Miss Pierce. Now to call her contact in the syndicate and get these walking (or should she say hopping!?) pay-days picked up… So engrossed in thoughts of what she can spend her future earnings on, Caroline forgets to watch her back when the broad shouldered brute of a guy arrives to pick up an allotted requirement of particular pretty packages…

Duration: 12:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5151kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 492.4 MB

Download >>> Taken & Thoroughly Taped: Part 4

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3
d9fc06fd0463c8e271861d208f2b1626.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download >>> When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

Wenona
3001f736f857bffb150ae3a11b711dce.jpg

Wenona finally came by!! It was so great to work with her again!! This is the first of 4 or 5 scenes we did and I gotta tell you. There is a reason she is an industry icon. We have worked together many times in the past and I'm reminded that there IS such a thing as a relaxing shoot. Members and customers have been asking for more Stocks in a Box clips and they get what they want with this one and so much more. Check it out... We did this whole scene and at the end I realized that I forgot to get out the Hitachi and plug it in. I'm downstairs in the basement, the Hitachi is upstairs...

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 670.1 MB

Download >>> Wenona

Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag
bb491eea29cbce82830974fc55ad5f68.jpg

Our new talent Vika Lita can be roped in tight elbow bondage without any problems. She can also handle the largest ballgags. That makes her a beautiful tall and perfect model for this website! This girl is a lot kinkier than she looks, and she has done a lot more than just rope bondage. But being tied without any chance of escape is what she loves most. And a huge ballgag… well that just adds to her helpless feeling!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 464.4 MB

Download >>> Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag

Visual Bondage
ac3d54cf09431cd0346f8c118745dfd3.jpg

"Tight and pretty" is the phrase that best describes the women and the bondage in Phil Carson's fourth video effort for Harmony. Pc video regulars Andrea Neal and Talia Monet are back again, with Andrea showing off a couple of eyepopping, mouthwatering costume bondages and Talia in a comfortable, yet stunning casual tie. They are joined by Harmony star Randi Storm, who admires her bound reflection in a mirror and then shows her amazing flexibility and incredible talents (physical and comedic) as she pursues her quest of a bigger, more powerful vibrator.

Format: m4v
Duration: 58:06
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 4312kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download >>> Visual Bondage

Back