Perverts in an Extreme video - Bondage, Torture, BDSM

Nora Sparkle – on the cross
ff6862d966200714d7e15b2bf55ab0ef.jpg

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Nora Sparkle
Video language: English

We are always looking for new milking positions. The cross seems like a good one, getting the arms out of the way and leaving the udders exposed. Nora is well trained, but she still needs bondage and a gag, because her nipples are very sensitive. She would bolt without bondage! Especially when the farmer is using the red cow milker! Nora drools and moans, but there’s nothing she can do to stop the machine. Finally, when she thinks her session is over, the farmer returns to put her clover clamps back on! That is Nora’s worst nightmare: nipple clamps after milking!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14638kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.4 MB

Download >>> Nora Sparkle – on the cross

The Humiliation of Liz Rainbow, Part 1: Fitness Domination 720p
07137d2b4f093c13d229f37f9fb52af0.jpg

Cast: Mona Wales, Liz Rainbow
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Liz Rainbow is back on Public Disgrace in Barcelona and ready to be completely humiliated in front of huge crowds! Part 1 Fitness Domination This perky blonde slut needs a workout! And there is no better kink fitness instructor than Mona Wales. Liz Rainbow gets stripped down naked in public and runs a few laps to show off her fat piece of ass. Followed by some naked burpees and ass kissing sit ups this slut gets the full work out. What better fitness then fitting this dick in her mouth, Mona finds 2 huge public cocks to stuff down her throat while the audience gets to rip off a whole zipper of clothespins. This chubby skank is a fat cock loving whore! Finally she gets a bath in a public fountain her hot cunt drenched in freezing cold water! Do not miss Liz Rainbow completely naked in public and sucking off cocks! Part 2 Double Penetration Liz Rainbow gets tied up in some tight rope bondage and paraded around a crowded clothing store shocking customers. Everyone gets their hands on this filthy bitch. Some customers get to slap her fat ass while she gets stuffed in every hole! Nipple clamps, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Hot Wax it's all fair game! Finally for her last workout Liz gets fisted and double penetrated while everyone holds her down and then drenched in hot cum!

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 852.0 MB

Download >>> The Humiliation of Liz Rainbow, Part 1: Fitness Domination 720p

Redhead suspended by ankles with rope, face fucked
fe46e4bd537a952e96ca0c336c5708d0.jpg

Cast: Madison Young
Genres: natural boobs ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,Smoking ,Redhead ,slim ,top ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination

Until you are actually in the room with Madison Young you have no idea how incredibly beautiful she really is. If you think the video and pictures do her justice, you should see this goddess in person.
Of all the things Madison likes, tight hard bondage is near the top of her list. Having a hard dick jammed down her throat while bound is also up there. Being brutally flogged until every part of her body is a bright pinkish red, that too is high on the list. What about having her pussy flogged as hard as someone can swing, and being made to cum over and over? It’s all on the list.

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 296.4 MB

Download >>> Redhead suspended by ankles with rope, face fucked

Mallory Knots
1a07885f303cd3917a5fda08cba12ca6.jpg

Cast: Mallory Knots

Sierra is so tough and so sweet at the same time…it is these qualities that make her the ideal play toy! Her ordeal begins when she is sprayed with cold water, has her labia tied apart and is made to cum. Tube gagged, her mouth is filled to the brim and she struggles to swallow or spit! Suspended upside down Sierra is flogged before having her head lowered into a fish bowl, her discipline in breathing amazes us all and as a reward she is tied over the bathtub where she is dunked, fucked and made to lick Chanta’s pussy underwater!

Duration: 35:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 416.2 MB

Download >>> Mallory Knots

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms
1d59e6503a387cac0be29107ecae5ddc.jpg

Cast: Kristen Scott ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Suspension ,brunet ,Deepthroat ,slim ,Pierced Nipples ,PIV ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Sub ,Latinx

Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin’s mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen’s fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen’s put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download >>> Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Keira Croft: Bondage Slut Machine Fucked
a837928a8b78573b314d1c3de9cdf76a.jpg

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: Ball Gag ,Suspension ,Machine Dildo ,Gag ,Bondage

Keira Croft begins with a sexy strip tease that quickly turns into a slutty display of orgasmic bliss. Once she has properly fucked herself, it’s time to tie her up and let the machines do the some of the work. Keira begins sitting on a box and leaning against a wooden column. The machine is slid into her wet pussy and she is handed a vibe to hold tightly against herself. A red ball gag muffles her moans as the machine does it’s job and fucks the hell out of her pussy. Next Keira is in a very exposing suspension, with her legs spread as wide as they can go. The machine starts to pick up momentum and the orgasms start to pour out of her pussy. This goes on for as long as she can handle the stimulation, and once she is exhausted we move on to the next big thing. In the final scene she is on her back and held in place with steel shackles. The machine begins to fuck her sensitive pussy, and her eyes roll back into her head from all of the orgasms. She has clearly been fucked properly, but we allow the last machine to slowly penetrate her as she slowly cums one last time.

Duration: 46:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download >>> Keira Croft: Bondage Slut Machine Fucked

Freshie's Test - Part 1
a5a16c706405a89b7387d3e751a946ab.jpg

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

Download >>> Freshie's Test - Part 1

Isa Both - Here for a real spanking
d143e1ab3ca5c6d5c6ea836172ebb600.jpg

Isa Both is back, and this time it's anal for our quiet little redhead. In fact we pay quite a lot of attention to her tight little sin pussy. Pascal gets the green light to go off on her this time because she has a bit of recovery time before her next engagement. So a proper flogging and rough BDSM play is in order.
And since it's a solid green light, no need to list out the do's. Rest assured, Isa gets the full PSS this time through.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 486.5 MB

Download >>> Isa Both - Here for a real spanking

Penny Immobilized
b11aca9e8c09759ec99301fe8ab8537f.jpg

Cast: Nikki Nievez ,Penny Barber
Genres: Femdom ,Anal ,Humiliation ,Pain ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,glasses ,BDSM ,Blonde

Cute little Penny Play with pigtails and in uniform gets put in immobility bondage and dominated by Nikki Nievez. Penny confesses that she loves being slapped around and sexually used by hot women. Nikki dishes out punishment making her slave moan and scream with excitement from pain and pleasure.

Duration: 45:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download >>> Penny Immobilized

Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms
8cb46796eeed86872c91942ba8e4f859.jpg

Cast: Carissa Montgomery
Genres: Blonde ,Pain ,Submission ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,fake boobs

Hard core bondage fans know who Carissa Montgomery is. And if not, this is the time to meet her on HogTied.
Big Tit Bondage Slut is tied tight under layers and layers of rope and gags, then THREE bowling balls hung from a painful, vibrating crotch rope that gouges the FUCK out of her pretty pink snatch till she is coming over and over again, pleading for mercy.
She says she loves hogties, so I give it to her good: suspended, stretched open, double vibed and fucked with a giant black cock on a stick till she leaves puddles on the floor.
She is so spent at this point that all she can do is lay back and get fucked. I jack her ankles in the air and open that snatch for everyone to see. When she starts to orgasms, her whole body tenses and shakes. Awesome job Carissa!

Duration: 53:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4722kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download >>> Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms

Back