Perverts in an Extreme video - Bondage, Torture, BDSM

Long, Hot Summer Part II
a2e49313a71ddff7bff6e2ed3ee4605b.jpg

And now we find busty Ms. Brielle roped tightly with a vibrator between her legs. Holly greets her first with gentle strokes before she reaches for the violet wand and proceeds to give Summer a good raking over with the device. Summer meanwhile, gasps and moans and Holly breaks out another dildo, force feeding it to her new slave, while Summer literally begs to cum...These are two extremely beautiful women we are watching here. And that proves even more evident when Summer is strapped to the bench ass up. Holly lubes Summer's perfect hole and then slides in from behind to give her a sound fucking. As Summer bellows, things really sizzle as Holly barrels onward.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 118.2 MB

Download >>> Long, Hot Summer Part II

Prisoner
933e24ad35195992fb610c551587ec5e.jpg

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Savannah Stern
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Role Play ,Chains ,BDSM ,Athletic ,Tattoo
Video language: English

Savannah Stern is a prisoner in this fantasy update with Derrick Pierce. For her freedom she is stripped down and punished. Her mouth is used as a fuck hole through the cell fence that she is cable tied too. Finally, Savannah is fucked hard in heavy chains and tight rope bondage.

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 842.2 MB

Download >>> Prisoner

The Training of Kristine, Day One
e63a29699da7a45b2aca2b0a2ac43bae.jpg

Cast: Maestro ,Kristine
Genres: Bondage ,black hair ,Discipline ,Athletic ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,Gag ,natural boobs ,Female Slave ,Flogging

A tendency to regress to a dissociative state when having difficulty completing assigned tasks or under going activities she does not find enjoyable.

Duration: 1:29:01

File size: 1.9 GB

Download >>> The Training of Kristine, Day One

SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!
6692c6cbf77836cc0eb86ffe15c02f05.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

India Summer is the total package. Stunningly beautiful, a genuinely nice person and the heart and loins of a raging pervert. This is not a bored slut coasting through for a paycheck.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download >>> SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!

Felony Who bends like that?
6f0800afe7e35fcffb40f30c9139b71c.jpg

Cast: Felony
Genres: Brunette ,toned ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Handler ,Submission ,Latinx ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,fake boobs

There’s something you don’t see every day. Someone’s mom, bent backwards, impaled, vibrated, and made to cum over and over. Felony is one of the hottest MILFs in the industry today.
In an amazing custom metal piece, Device Bondage once again delivers the best in metal bondage on the net. Add the flexible multi-orgasmic Felony to the mix and you have a Device Bondage category Five position and classic scene.
Felony had no hope, with the neck bar holding her in place, and the vibrator stuck and positioned right on her clit, the only thing she could do was cum. Her elbows trapped, her legs spread, and impaled. This scene has it all.
If you ever wanted to join or just buy a shoot to see what Device is all about this is the one to get.

Duration: 13:09
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download >>> Felony Who bends like that?

From Knife Sales to Phone Sex Stella Cox knows how to please customers
c03421ddb486adf583646da79a4640e9.jpg

Cast: Stella Cox ,Francesca Le
Genres: Lesbian ,fake boobs ,switch ,Anal Fisting ,Gaping ,slim ,buttplug ,shaped ,Hair Pulling ,Anal Fingering

Stella Cox is the #1 sales person at the telecom knife sales company. Francesca Le wants to position herself perfectly so she can figure out how the new girls is making all the sales. Francesca eves-drops on Stella’s call and what Francesca hears doesn’t surprise her. Stella tells her customers how she loves butts and putting things in butts. She sometimes puts a lollipop in her bum and then gives it to someone. Francesca is appalled by what she hears and put Stella over her desk and gives her a nice hard spanking with hair pulling. Stella’s ass is punched with a big metal toy that makes her gape until she’s open wide enough for Francesca to get her fist into. But the punishment isn’t done after the anal fisting. Francesca spreads Stella’s ass open with the speculum and looks deep into her pink bubblegum colored ass hole. Then Francesca fucks Stella in good in hard with an anal strap on and makes her clean up her act with an

Duration: 53:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download >>> From Knife Sales to Phone Sex Stella Cox knows how to please customers

Slutty Step-Sisters get Gangbanged by 8 Men!!
5893975cb9e00bc38125a8faa604c7ea.jpg

Cast: Andrea Acosta ,Xander Corvus ,Owen Gray ,Vicky Vixen ,Toni Ribas ,John Strong ,Dick Chibbles ,Bill Bailey ,Ramon Nomar ,Astral Dust
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage ,Athletic ,Blowbang ,Double Penetration ,shaved ,Tattoo ,top ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment

In this fantasy role play update Vicky Vixen plays a slutty sister who fantasizes about inviting a hot boy off the street over to her parents house while they are out of town. When the hot boy shows up with more friends than she expected her younger step-sister, Andrea Acosta, storms downstairs and threatens to call their parents and tell. When the guys grab her sister and throw the phone down Vicky steps up to try and defend her, but is overpowered by the eight strong men she has inadvertently let into her home. Her and her step sister are taken down to the ground and made to suck cock and lick eachother’s pussies. All their holes are stuffed airtight, and they are covered in cum and made to kiss with the warm jizz in their mouths before Vicky’s fantasy comes to an end.

Duration: 51:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download >>> Slutty Step-Sisters get Gangbanged by 8 Men!!

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2
1953ce9ceb1503543777c11732490551.jpg

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

Download >>> Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

Kaisey Dean
357e3160f6d6a828a95681ac45f09d47.jpg

Kaisey Dean is a sex slave superstar, the likes of which we have never encountered! We've had our share of exceptional BDSM babes pass through our dungeon doors, but few have shown the enthusiasm and love of pain Kaisey does? and this early in her career! Once you see this hot training and rough sex session, you won?t believe this is Kaisey's first time shooting! We thought she was lying too. This blazing scene begins with Kaisey in bondage shackled to a table with her ankles and wrists bound together so she?s spread open like a turkey waiting for stuffing? and that?s just what Bruno does with an evil fucking machine that hammers Kaisey's pussy like a jackhammer. He also beats her nipples and clit with a leather crop. Next, Kaisey gets a black Hitachi wand applied to her battered, red clit while the fucking machine drives her insane with ecstasy. Several screaming orgasms later and she?s begging for Master Bruno's cock! Kaisey gets the dick, but not before giving him a sick deepthroat blowjob and taking a brutal rough g-spot massage and the violet wand. And then she gets fucked!

Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8006kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download >>> Kaisey Dean

Back