Perverts in an Extreme video - Bondage, Torture, BDSM

Assylum - "Play in my Mouth" Patient: Luna Lovely
59c70ce11b04b91c746f922f6b194cd7.jpg

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

90-pound Luna's ass was destroyed after her previous therapy session. So today Dr. Mercies destroys her mouth... and pretty much the rest of her body too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download >>> Assylum - "Play in my Mouth" Patient: Luna Lovely

Therapy for Dixie - Part 4
d95878fdd1692b284b7d192e42f256ff.jpg

Heavy duty clamps are placed on her nipples as well. After a while the Shrink returns. He removes the clamps and starts pinching and rubbing her swollen, sore nipples, and bruised tits. The clip climaxes as Dixie Climaxes. Some behind the scenes footage of her gag being removed, and a little commentary from Dixie as I cut away the tape is added at the end of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 533.3 MB

Download >>> Therapy for Dixie - Part 4

Tie
b435b83fae353efd7a7552c939f89720.jpg

Johnny found this adorable 90's style dress at Target and bought it for me. But, I know exactly what is going to happen next when I put on the dress he got me with my trusty black leather boots. Things don't stray too far from my plan. Johnny puts me in a strapado with rope in the loft. And, then puts the leather harness gag over my head. It's not bad, I would have preferred a ball gag, but beggers can't be choosers!

Duration: 9:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download >>> Tie

White Lingerie
8af442baee25fc1a5104a087acae6a96.jpg

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

Download >>> White Lingerie

Cherry Submits
e45a3734655177c2c7121b1f05a0ff2c.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Facefucking ,Metal Bondage ,Blindfold ,Rope Bondage ,Big Natural Tits ,Electrical Play ,Leather Cuffs ,muscular ,Bondage ,Leather ,top ,Weights ,Choking
Video language: English

Cherry Torn likes to feel helpless and enjoys a challenge. She is very much into BDSM and was able to take everything Mark Davis dished out. She looks stunning dressed in heavy rubber restraints. Her beautiful natural breasts are caned while she deep throats cock. She gets fucked hard from behind while bound and gagged. Her neck and wrists are bolted down with steel restraints leaving her at the mercy of more cock and hot wax. Strong orgasms are released as she endures her predicaments. Lastly, she is gagged with a funnel and swallows every last drop on cum.

Duration: 1:01:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download >>> Cherry Submits

White Slip Pole Tie
33fa4247deb043ace4bda102a3d901a3.jpg

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...

Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

Download >>> White Slip Pole Tie

Elise Graves Scream Test, Part 2
c8ea01edec4fafd187ffaa4844454392.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Silenced with a ball gag trainer harness pulled up and back so tight it leaves the indentation of a ring between her eyes.
thoroughly spanked, whipped, belted and caned on the soles of her feet and up and down the backs of her calves, thighs and ass.

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download >>> Elise Graves Scream Test, Part 2

Tracey Sweet Stay Fit Or Get Hit
c33e9737b521d6b61ec8e1fdaaa08094.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Day 4 of 5 at the farm.Tracey Sweet is restless. She needs to burn off her excess energy.The distraction won't last long - a few hours perhaps, maybe the afternoon.Tracey knows tomorrow she will be caned for the first time in her life.Perhaps all the anticipation explains why she's so restless in the first place...

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download >>> Tracey Sweet Stay Fit Or Get Hit

The Sahrye - Part 3
3efc7372704d85a949f21f6e36cf26da.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

Download >>> The Sahrye - Part 3

Help Me Understand The Pain - Amarna Miller, Day One
e25ddfa6e00755351fd2270ee888fa2a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Amarna Miller, Bill Bailey
Genres: nipple clamps, pain, pain slut, suspension, slave, blowjob, drool, Rough Sex, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Video language: English

Gorgeous red-head submissive pain slut Amarna Miller wants to be tied up and flogged before you fuck her, but she does not understand why. Amarna learns the connection between her masochism and her pussy in this opening day of slave training.A devastating inverted blowjob covers the trainees face in spit and drool. Then a strict strappado fuck with hard nipple clamp play. Her tits bounce painfully as her pussy is rammed. A painful rope suspension tests the depth of her tolerance, and she is finished off with a rough sex scene that leaves her exhausted, delighted, and covered in come.

Duration: 53:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download >>> Help Me Understand The Pain - Amarna Miller, Day One

Back