Perverts in an Extreme video - Bondage, Torture, BDSM

Glamour Sink
3c5562920740cc192eff508ced851314.jpg

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, , Torture, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Washin
Video language: English

One of our passionate participants in the Insex site was a member with a chat name “ lover”. He would often suggest that we do an with the performers. A unique value of the Insex system was the LiveFeed shoots. It created a nexus for creative techniques that went beyond the quirky and personal taste of a particular handler. It also offered fertile ground for original creations, and became the source for a host of imitations. What to do. Excrement is by nature a messy display. What performer would be willing to expose herself in this manner. MOLLY. She was an extremely exciting and challenging performer and was up for anything. Since we are going to have poop all over the place we’re going to have to make an effort to sterilize the situation. Let’s make a copper sink large enough to secure a woman. Copper is inherently a sterile material. And a good conductor. Insex brings it all together: girl, water, soup, inflatable rectal insert, bag, caca, electricity. And glowing red buttocks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download >>> Glamour Sink

Captured fancysteel
c565eb40e3dcf2dc4f9ebb444787126f.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel

Inmate Caprice Hunter has managed to escape the custody of the Chastity Prison."I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints. There was one device I still had to break from my body, this evil chastity belt. As long as I wore this chastity belt, I was not truly free, I was still a slave to this experimental prison that I might be in for the rest of my life. The desire to break free from the clutches of this belt are so great, I will be a free woman again!Running through the streets I quickly found a back yard with clothes drying on a line and I quickly undressed out of the uncomfortable and heavy prison uniform I was issued. The prized possession of the prison glistened in the sun as my chastity belt was exposed. The breeze felt good on my skin, another taste of freedom. Though, my pussy was still in a cage, begging to have a taste of the fresh air, I quickly put on the clothes and continued my way to freedom. But it was no use, I was quickly captured once again.I awoke, back at the prison, and found myself restrained on all fours, completely vulnerable to whatever might come. The guards came in with an all too familiar device, another chastity belt! But this one was different, shaped more like metal briefs than the thong style of belt I had been wearing. It looked futuristic and intimidating...and this belt's bark was nothing compared to it's bite.
I shivered as the guards told me the new belt's functions. The belt had fingerprint technology and only the fingerprint of the prison master can unlock me! I was at the mercy of a metal key that could be taken away, now I am at the mercy of a fingerprint which can never be taken away. This belt has an electric 'punishment' feature to use when I become disorderly. This technological belt also had a GPS function making escape impossible. This is so cruel! Even I don't deserve this!I was dragged by the officers to a dark underground portion of the prison I've never been to. I was to be placed in a strange laser prison cell and if when I touch the lazers, my pussy is given an electric shock! I couldn't believe what they were doing! I could not move an inch in this circle of pain. I was tired and scared.Weeks have passed by since my ordeal. I am still in prison and now with a new cell mate of a chastity belt. Because of my escape attempt, they regularly give me inspections to make sure my inescapable underwear is still strapped on me. Even worse, I am regularly to sleep in nothing but my new metal panties. I have no choice but to submit to these bastards.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

Download >>> Captured fancysteel

Big Booty Slut in Tight Bondage
1c30d3cfc8471fd2b6780519b1534df2.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: blonde, bondage, pain, pain slut, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

AJ is far from being a pain slut, but she likes to get tied up and used like a slut. Her sexy little body is manipulated into several stress positions that render her completely helpless. Don´t think she got away without getting tormented, just know that she got what she could handle and then made to cum more than she could handle.

Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download >>> Big Booty Slut in Tight Bondage

Goldie
d10acb18ff698e10f54ca232af8ea0f6.jpg

Cast: Goldie
Genres: Ball Gag ,Domination ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Handler

Goldie is back once again to grace us with her beautiful body.

Duration: 20:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 240.4 MB

Download >>> Goldie

Dylan Ryan's most depraved gangbang fantasy
ae1932003ca4b576aa0e0ff80712f319.jpg

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Tommy Pistol ,Bill Bailey ,Gage Sin ,Astral Dust ,Michael Vegas
Genres: Athletic ,brunet ,Double Penetration ,blond ,natural boobs ,Blowbang ,Gangbang ,Tattoo ,Blonde ,shaped

Dylan Ryan is frightened of her deepest, darkest fantasies. She dreams of being dominated, fucked hard, stuffed full and drenched in strangers cum. When Dylan decides to seek a way to make her fantasies come to life, she arrives on the doorstep of an underground business who is making women’s most twisted sexual fantasies come to life! Dylan is man handled by anonymous strangers, takes 5 cocks down her hungry throat, has her pussy filled with two giant hard dicks, is DP’d and stuffed airtight. She also takes a fist deep in her cunt and can’t stop squirting all over. Watch as this depraved fantasy becomes a reality for Dylan Ryan!

Duration: 50:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download >>> Dylan Ryan's most depraved gangbang fantasy

Dee Claire Adams
fc7453d7b52f99fbe8e4d04baf94721a.jpg

Dee thought she was about to have the time of her life with Claire Adams, but things did not go according to plan at all. SD had not even finished uncoiling her rope before Claire turned the tables on her, and she has a few ideas of her own about how this date should go. SD may not admit it but she is a real pain slut. She may complain about everything happening to her, she may even scream and beg for it to stop, but Claire knows that underneath that terrified and tormented exterior is a bitch just begging to be beaten. The fact that each new stroke or lash makes SD wet means there is no denying it. Her hot body is screaming to get fucked and Claire is going to oblige.

Duration: 57:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

Download >>> Dee Claire Adams

Cunt!
17b099f4a55ffc280c32f9fdc810ade3.jpg

Cast: Rachael Madori ,The Pope
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Tattoo ,Submission ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Fingering ,Domination ,Handler

Rachael never thought of herself as much of a submissive, but once The Pope get’s his hands on this little slut, we see that she is definitely going to be his. We begin with her on her back and her legs spread wide like the whore that she is. she is tormented and then fucked in her slutty ass and made to have squirting orgasms.
Next she is in a seated position with her hands above her head. Her body falls under the attack of his hands and floggers. A zipper is applied to her pale skin and then more orgasms are ripped from her willing cunt hole.
In the final scene she is in a floating spread eagle where she is terrorized more before the final orgasms are taken from her pussy. She has squirted so much that she has no more to give.

Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download >>> Cunt!

Dirty Girl Part Two - Cherry Torn
f0ec994efe7415aa53c49a6d99891cc2.jpg

She lies on her back in a copper tub, her wrists and ankles cuffed to the grate chained over the top. In the room surrounding her tub, shut off valves and hoses attach to the walls. It's clear this room has a special use. He sits on top of the tub, his dick dropping through the grate. Tongue my asshole, he says. Get me hard, but if I get bored, see those electrodes over there? You know what will happen.
She tries her best. But it's not good enough.
He blasts her pussy with a hard stream of water. The tub slowly fills. As she gasps for air, breathing through a tube, he fucks her with Mr. Pogo.
She's locked onto a bed wearing a canvas hood and a strait jacket with so many straps, it's a bondage lover's dream. He walks her into the night, bringing her to the barn for storage. In the morning, she's inside the metal birdhouse. He opens the Glory Hole. Partly obscured, her face appears as she sucks his cock.
I have to torment you in order to come, he says. Whatever you like, she replies. He hoists her in the air, spreading her legs, whipping her. She writhes in the air, trying to protect her pussy.
Now she sucks him with renewed fervor. He fucks her, but suddenly grows annoyed and walks away. She's worn out, alone, her glazed eyes staring in the direction where he disappeared.

Format: real
Duration: 37:45
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 204.0 MB

Download >>> Dirty Girl Part Two - Cherry Torn

Denise - penis gag hogtie
20e2c3e168dc396a8f4f903f9b21cde3.jpg

My model Denise is perfect for custom requests! She is bendy, with tieable boobs, and she loves bondage! Denise even loves gags! In this member request, she is crotch roped and harnessed before being put in a tight hogtie. Then a penis gag and blindfold are added, and Denise is left like this. Drooling and not sure when she will be released, it was very exciting for her! Do you want a custom shoot with Denise, or do you have a member request for her? No problem, Denise would love to do it!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14572kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 443.9 MB

Download >>> Denise - penis gag hogtie

Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5
76195576ed5e7d6e4d8a8c0919b4884e.jpg

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The vapors rising from the accumulator scream tank envelops the Throne's new morsel. Now caressed and infused with its insidious lust her mind dreams the horrors of all those who have sat upon the Throne. She is jarred awake by the disembodied voice of her liege. Speaking through his tablet he lets her know that he will be back in a day. In the meantime he activates a sound generator that is converted into electrical pulses connected in her neither world. Thus over great distances he is ever present -- like spooky actions at a distance.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download >>> Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5

Back