Play Time - Chained in bondage, sexy, vulnerable (BDSM, Extreme)

Discipline in russia pt.39
c0e86928d7c5ebd03e48840b66e020c1.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Russian-Discipline

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness + light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Discipline in russia pt.39

Curvy Big Tits Blonde Bombshell Bound and
f908b33207429060df51e90f5e9431c8.jpg

Cast: Christie Stevens
Genres: Big Tits ,bottom ,Fingering ,Handler ,Humiliation ,Ball Gag ,fake boobs ,BDSM ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Gorgeous Christie Stevens brings her fantastic body to HogTied for us to tie her up and her.

Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Curvy Big Tits Blonde Bombshell Bound and

Katie Summers Detached
256d6bbb0016ef12a552d638a30bfea2.jpg

Cast: Katie Summers
Genres: BDSM ,Caning ,Bondage ,Big Tits ,Feet ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,fake boobs ,Metal Bondage

There is something hot about objectifying a cute little coed's ass and pussy while ignoring her identity and autonomy.
To us she is just sex. Her existence is the sum total of those succulent and delicious nubile parts: shaved cunt, round ass, sexy legs, pretty feet, perky breasts and nipples. Because really, who cares about the face and head? That area just makes noise. For the most part, it's simply annoying.
Foot caning, pussy flogging, and most importantly orgasm torment make up this shoot. We make this little slut cum and cum and cum. She has no idea what we are going to do, or how long we are going to do it. She just endures while the detached half makes a lot of noise.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 357.5 MB

Download Katie Summers Detached

Lena Ramon and Hamilton
e22d67a1b241bff761621ba63eee8f2f.jpg

Cast: Lena Ramon ,Hamilton
Genres: natural boobs ,Brunette ,PIV ,domestic ,black hair ,Anal ,shaved ,toned ,Fingering ,Nylons Stockings

Lena gets caught red-handed having a little too much fun with Hamilton's toys, the punishment is swift and harsh.

Duration: 33:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 394.8 MB

Download Lena Ramon and Hamilton

Catsuit Hogtie
828f2608fa54a18ebd54984c456eee92.jpg

Sometimes I get in a fetishy mood and just want to wear something shiny with a lot of attitude. Today, I put on my black PVC catsuit with high heels and greet Johnny with the blue rope and a black leather panel harness gag. Luckily, Johnny is attune to my not so subtle hints! He swiftly knots me up in a strict hogtie with the rope. Then, he gives me the panel gag that I asked for. He lets me toss around and struggle on the floor for a while til I work up a nice lather at the mouth. There! Hopefully that got rid of my urge to be sassy for a while. But, I doubt it!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

Download Catsuit Hogtie

Corsets Of Constraint
23dcd0f75b6f8f316b24b9bf6a0b4ea1.jpg

Tight corsets and tight ropes make a good combination for extreme restraint. Bound and breathless, Jewell Marceau puts on a wonderful performance as she is pushed to the limits of bondage and discipline. Whipping by the master increases the severity of this movie. As the movie progresses, Jewell is disrobed, piece by piece, to reveal her large breasts, ready for the master to bind them. This movie contains lots of good pussy shots and great hogties!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

Download Corsets Of Constraint

Rain DeGrey Orgasmal Carnage
53f670e3b29031915d1816eeea26bed7.jpg

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Feet ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,switch ,Blonde ,Squirting ,Handler

Words can not describe what happens to this sexually crazed nympho when she is made to cum, over and over and over. It is simply beyond our vocabulary to do it justice.
We can only just describe what we did to her - you have to see the effect yourself, to understand, and truly believe what happen here. This girl is either gifted, or cursed, we don't know which it is.
We put her in a custom made bondage device- a wooden box holds her head and hands, strict metal hold her legs spread and feet up it the ultimate fucking position. At first we just vibe her to a few screaming orgasms, then we finger her to several squirting orgasms, and then we put our best fucking machine (Omega) in her ass.
The thing about our fucking machines (Alpha & Omega) is that they fuck faster then any machine out there, but they don't just fuck the girls into oblivion, they also vibrate at an incredible frequency. In layman's terms the vibration alone no matter what hole can cause a clitoris orgasm. So Omega goes in her ass, the fucking is ramped up and the girl is made to cum, so hard and so long, that this is the part where words fail us. If you have never seen a girl fucked to the verge of sexual annihilation, then what in Zeus's butthole are you waiting for.

Duration: 16:40
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 373.0 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Orgasmal Carnage

The First Supper, Part Three
6faf1daeffa25780264bde7308af6de8.jpg

Cast: Maestro ,Satine Phoenix ,Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi ,Lobo ,Lilla Katt ,Peter ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Van Darkholme ,Matt Williams ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,James ,Mister Torn ,Nina No ,Laura Antoniou ,Miss Jade Indica
Genres: Big Tits ,Submission ,Nylons Stockings ,Spanking ,slim ,other hair color ,Tattoo ,muscular ,Rope Bondage ,Role Play

The first Slave Initiation into service on the Upper Floor.

Duration: 1:24:49

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The First Supper, Part Three

Back