Play Time - Chained in bondage, sexy, vulnerable (BDSM, Extreme)

Rough Domination At The Farm
02b87878777e6bbc5ff21f3e9f587cf1.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sammie, Quinn, Luna Lace, Cobie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Outdoor
Video language: English

Sammie is a little millennial brat with a bad attitude, her mother Cobie has lost control and hears about a new summer camp that promises to fix behaviour problems. After weeks of not hearing from her daughter, Cobie returns to the farm to investigate and is close to finding out the truth until she is imprisoned to a life of hard labour.
This semester, Quinn has received her 3rd detention at a prestigious girls' school. The school's 3rd strike policy is that girls now have to attend the Farm training school, or they risk being expelled from school. Quinn quickly finds this is no holiday camp.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rough Domination At The Farm

Keep standing! or nipple clamps
d8090ba127805ba84acb32110c2d2133.jpg

We fitted the gorgeous bombshell Cindy Dollar with a shock collar and harness gag. Her task is to remain standing. Simple! If she can not do it, she will have to wear clover clamps! We got her to her knees of course, at level 20 already! We keep shocking her until she whimpers and cries. Cindy is a tough one, but she couldn't win this one!

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14092kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Keep standing! or nipple clamps

Kerry elbow tied and double plugged
6e6ea491dd0ba8257c040266bd70e656.jpg

It's amazing how much Kerry can deal with, she just loves bondage and wants as much as possible all day long, all the time! While doing a full chastity deal at ChastityBabes, locked for 4 days in a double plugged belt, chastity bra, and collar, Kerry decided that she wanted to do a rope bondage shoot! She is just incredible. And talented! We tied her arms all the way together in a tight elbow bondage, and let her struggle as much as she wanted. Kerry loved every second of it!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 296.7 MB

Download Kerry elbow tied and double plugged

Devicebondage - Fresh Meat - Virginia Tunnels - Testing Limits
ff0dab3f6a713137d4e60863671883f7.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Virginia Tunnels, The Pope
Genres: bondage, mind fuck, pain, squirting, Corporal Punishment, Feet, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, humiliation, blindfold

This hard bodied slut comes to us as fresh as they come. She doesn't know what her limits are because she's so new that she hasn't experienced enough to know what she likes and dislikes. We restrain her in rigid steel and get to work on finding out what makes this slut tick, or in this case squirt.Her pussy is dripping wet before I get my hands on her. She is so turned on at the idea of being completely helpless that her pussy juice is running down her leg.The torment begins and her pussy begins to drip even more. A metal hook is tied inside of her moist pussy before the vibe makes her squirt everywhere.Next she is in a pile driver and is made to watch as her pussy and feet are tormented. Once her pain threshold has been hit I go back to her pussy and make her squirt repeatedly until her pussy has been emptied of it's juices.In the final scene I decide to take it up a notch and climb inside of her head and do a little dance. I want to mind fuck this slut and I want to do it badly. She is blindfolded and the games begin. She begs and pleads for it to stop. Her screams of agony fill the room and puddle form on the floor from her squirting orgasms from fear of the unknown.

Duration: 52:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Fresh Meat - Virginia Tunnels - Testing Limits

Hogtied - Melody Jordan Contorted in Severe Rope Bondage
6963f0db89f1c5279c0bed65b36eeb5d.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Melody Jordan, Mark Davis
Genres: bondage, pain, rope bondage, suspension, straight, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Hot pro ballet dancer Melody Jordan gets challenged with positions of extreme flexibility. In scene one she is suspended in a sideways straddle split suspension. Scene two, a deep straddle squat. Scene three, a one leg up extreme arch. Scene four, bent folded, and . Each position that she suffers through Mark Davis is her cruel sadistic coach. Urging her to take more and endure each piece of pain with cane, cock, cum, clamps, and his own pleasure in seeing her suffer.

Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hogtied - Melody Jordan Contorted in Severe Rope Bondage

Latex Clad Secretary
ba4ac86053603f376a6125b4f9f60703.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She's ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity..

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download Latex Clad Secretary

Nikki Darling Surrenders Her Holes In Spanish Nightclub
e60b6a349772486aa40d2ae0d89d5f58.jpg

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Mona Wales ,Nikki Darling
Genres: black hair ,shaped ,slim ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Stud ,Squirting ,Zapper ,muscular ,Corporal Punishment

Petite and powerful, Nikki Darling is made a fool of by Mona Wales in this sunny, sloppy day at the beach. Suited in tiny shorts, a floaty ring, and water wings, Mona tells Nikki to show off her ridiculous outfit to the beach goers and strut her tight body on the pier. A small crowd gathers, curious about this little spectacle, and Mona invites them to come watch as she leads Nikki toward further humiliation. Mona walks Nikki into a nightclub where she is commanded to excite everyone in the crowd with her cum-soaked, sandy, sweaty body. Ramon Nomar is ready and willing to fuck as Nikki is taken down with a clamps, spanking, and waterboarding. Ramon chokes her with his huge cock. She drools and coughs as he waterboards her again and Mona spits on her already dripping face. Nikki works Ramon's cock into her tight pussy as he leans against an onlooker for support, he makes her deepthroat his dick while the audience directs her and then fucks her in her ass from behind. After a clothespin zipper is ripped from her body she screams and is silenced by two young guys that have jumped in to help keep her still and ready for Ramon to fully penetrate every hole. Ramon busts a nut on her face and she thanks the group for showing her how slutty she really is!

Duration: 44:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Nikki Darling Surrenders Her Holes In Spanish Nightclub

Hooters Bound
de8e342b96f588c4aa87c5cf436e337f.jpg

To make October a little spicier this year, we have decided to let you in on the Hooters experience minus the wings and beer (oh and the sweet little hearts on your receipt). But, we have benevolently added the rope and gag to make it worth your while. I thought that was pretty kind of us. Anyhow, I put on my well worn Hooters uniform and head into the garage. Once I am there, Johnny ties me to a chair with rope and a chest harness to accentuate my hooters. Naturally he gives me a thick over the mouth cloth gag to keep me quiet. I struggle around, but am able to get myself out of this chair. Oh well. I hope you like ropes and gags better than those hot wings I was suppose to serve you!

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 657.7 MB

Download Hooters Bound

Kristina Rose - Overwhelmed with Brutal Bondage and Non-stop Torment
291f561cb9ad39c6ac8f03413ef8f4fd.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: ass hook, bondage, leather, nipple torture, pain, suspension, The Pope, Feet, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Perched with all of her weight resting on her whore pussy, Kristina is subjected to grueling pain. Her legs are pulled back to intensify the pressure, her arms are stretched out to the side to make sure she can't avoid her suffering. Her body is covered in pegs, in all of the sensitive spots, then beaten off, leaving the room full screams.Kristina is then moved to the floor and put in a device that has her legs spread as wide as they will go. Her weight is now balancing on one knee and her chest, which is making breathing difficult. Her feet are tortured and her ass is flogged. A large ass hook is inserted and tied to her head, and then her cunt is fucked hard.Now it's time to make this whore fly in a leather and chain suspension. Her pussy is fucked again, and this time The Pope doesn't stop until she has had so many orgasms that she is drained of all of her juices.

Duration: 57:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4579kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kristina Rose - Overwhelmed with Brutal Bondage and Non-stop Torment

Back