Prett women scoff at men they are at the mercy of the world

Pamela Morrison

Information:
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:34:57
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Every girl at Pamela's sorority knows about Jack: he's an old pervert who lives in the neighborhood, stares at your feet, and buys whatever you tell him to buy. Pamela starts by selling him a $100 candy bar, but soon realizes she can make him do anything she wants. She turns him into her obedient servant...
Genre: AND MORE, ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP
Actors: Pamela Morrison

Screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/b0awkbx9olxa

Payton Presley (Payton Preslee) - Ripe Scented Soles

Information:
Video Size: 960 MB
Duration: 00:13:12
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Mistress Payton Presley orders her slave to crawl to her feet and show just how pathetic of a man he can be. She wants him to worship the lowest part of her body ordering him to lick her leather stiletto boots before demanding to have them removed. She has been wearing them all day and shoves her boot in his face forcing him to take in the aroma of her scent. He will always remember exactly what his Mistress's stocking covered feet smell like as the scent will stay with him forever. Just smelling her sweaty boots and feet aren't enough for the bitch as she smothers his face with her sheer stocking covered soles. Doormats will have the stench of smelly feet on and in them at all times as Mistress Payton shoves her toes deep in his mouth. There is no escaping from her extra ripe stocking covered feet when you are just a doormat to a Mistress.
Genre: Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity, Stockings, Femdom, Boot Licking, Feet
Actors: Payton Presley (Payton Preslee)

Screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/m8zry43kiiee

Penny Pax

Information:
Video Format: Windows Media
Video Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:44:04
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format MPEG-4 Visual

Genre: Femdom, Cuckold, Strapon
Actors: Penny Pax

Screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/n5unxuv4h4wx

Princess Beverly & Princess Bella - His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Information:
Video Size: 1.2 GB
Duration: 00:11:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: To get this clip for less money click hereHis Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us (1080 HD)So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated, LOL!We cuffed his hands and put the leg spreader bar on him to make sure he got hard kicks. He sounds like such a loser each time his nuts get kicked! Ohhh, OHHH No, haha! Its too bad the red stuff started flowing from his cock and balls at the end, LOL! But thats what he signed up for!Princess Bella and Princess Beverly
Genre: High Heels, Ballbusting, Humiliation, Pain, Femdom
Actors: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella

Screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/m6opy9ezscst

Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Andy's Valentine's Day Beating / 01.03.2021

Information:
Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:13:10
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: This is sort of a behind the scenes. It was just going to be a simple foot worship clip. The camera was turned on but Amber wasn't ready to go. She was texting her boyfriend. Amber and her boyfriend were having a little text fight, something boyfriends and girlfriends do all the same. Andy in his infinite wisdom decides to white knight for Amber and says, "if you were my girl, I wouldn't treat you that way." What was a simple text fight between Amber and her amazing boyfriend has had gasoline thrown on it. Amber has been insulted that Andy thinks there is some universe in which Amber is "his" girl. Amber has a big, but totally justified, fit. Amber really puts Andy in his place with a deeply humiliating verbal beat down, ball shocks, and face slaps. A Bratdown. Amber leaves in tears and then it is time for Lexie to step in. Lexie and Amber are besties! If you hurt one you hurt both. Lexie takes revenge on Andy. Andy has a shock collar on his balls and Lexie uses it to punish Andy with full voltage shocks. In the end Amber and her amazing boy friend made up. Amber was taken out for dinner and they had a great evening. Andy paid for it. This clip has extreme verbal humiliation, face slaps, and ball shocks. Andy is left feeling worthless.
Genre: Face Slapping, Femdom, Chastity, Brat Girls, Electric Play, High Heels, Humiliation, Ball Shocks
Actors: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase

Screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/u1sjh4rv13a1

Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie & Kaylie - 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party / 13.01.2021

Information:
Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:26:15

Description of the video: Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party. Nika is impressed by how much beta has given to gain release. In the end she needs to think of herself. What makes her happy? How can I exploit beta more to better herself now and in the future? Nika chooses to blue ball her simp and all her girlfriends are incredibly happy with her decision. Two blue balloons are tied to the testicles of her simp to indicate her choice to blue ball him. The clip also shows some pictures from the party and has some audio and video inserts added to make it more convincing for an unsure simp to watch. Financial domination is natural, healthy and necessary for a simp. The beta is humiliated, rinsed, and blue balled. Complete power exchange!
Genre: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation
Actors: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie

Screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/qolb2tvplxqd

Princess Amber - Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat / 26.05.2020

Information:
Video Size: 654.2 MB
Duration: 00:18:37
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: You want to know what one of the most unusual things at Mean Girl Manor is, do ya loser??? Well, then get this clip ASAP as it is as UNUSUAL AS IT COMES.... LMFAO... and none of you idiots even know the inside joke I'm talking about when I laugh My ass off like this in writing this description... maybe if you peasants pay enough attention you can see what it's working with when you watch the little preview....But more to the point stupid, every once in a while, even a loser gets the thrill of it's life when a Mean Girl decides to tease, torment, and otherwise take it's breath away.... this pathetic little thing got so hot and worked up for Me I couldn't help but giggle as I cut off it's breathing and toyed with it in ways it can only hope I might ever be so kind as to do to it again... like when I pulled it's little leash so hard through My perfect legs that it's lose face was smashed right into My flawless ass.... prolly will never ever happen again, especially not with the same random loser, but ya never know loser.... maybe it could, I mean just look at how happy this piece of disposable trash is..... but anyone would be loser if I did what I was doing to this thing to them... gracing them with My tight toned rear and teasing them with curves they'd never have.... HAHAHAHAHAhahaha..... watch as it vainly tries to push it's little erect micro cock in My direction as I laugh at just how depraved a thing a boy will become to be able to kneel down and kiss the ass cheek of My shiny tight leggings...Anyway, you know this story loser, it's the one you play back to yourself 10 million times as you sock jerk dreaming about what someday you might have happen to you if you ever had the balls to come to Mean Girl Manor..... MY PERFECT ASS SMASHED AGAINST YOUR LOSER FACE.......... keep dreaming bitch boy, or step up to the plate..... either way, buy the clip now bitch, because it'll be the first thing I ask you about when I see you in person and if you answer wrong you won't like what happens next....
Genre: Slave Training, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Femdom
Actors: Princess Amber

Screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/qdse5mmc6rsl

Rain DeGrey & Izamar Gutierrez - Summer vengeance continues! Rain and Izamar face off in epic battle!

Information:
Video Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:45:10
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: This match pretty much rocks from start to finish. Rain and Izamar are formidable opponents and it is hard to predict who will come out on top. They each take advantage of each others weaknesses as they duke it out. Needless to say - the loser is NOT happy to give up her bands. Round four is a brutal fuck-fest all over the mat with pile-driving, ass fucking, face fucking and more.
Genre: StrapOn, Hardcore, Toy Play, Girls Fight, Femdom
Actors: Rain DeGrey & Izamar Gutierrez

Screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/yvetflnkf50d

Rain DeGrey & Alice Frost - Penny " The Tarrasque" Barber vs Tina "professor Booty" Horne

Information:
Video Format: Windows Media
Video Size: 566.8 MB
Duration: 00:47:17
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format VC-1

Description of the video: Rain had the urge to get back on the mats after reffing so many matches. She has the itch to compete so she's back on the mats and we're happy to have her back. She dominates with such flare. Her trash talk is some of the best and her tits are frankly outstanding. Alice Frost is one of U/S best losers. She was cute enough to think she actually stood a chance against Rain. She specifically asked for this fight thinking she could take her on. That was a poor pick for Alice, Rain completely dominates the match. Rain doesn't even bother trying to get points with fingers in the pussy, she goes straight for Alice's Asshole. Rain puts Alice through a humiliating round 4. She fucks her face, pussy and Ass and then shoves her loser bands into her loser pussy, picks her up with the band dangling out of her pussy and slams her into a wall.
Genre: Hardcore, Toy Play, StrapOn, Femdom, Girls Fight
Actors: Rain DeGrey & Alice Frost

Screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/q9t690fflt08

Rain DeGrey, Tia Ling, Cheyenne Jewel, Kaylee Hilton & Beretta James - June Tag Team Rd 3: The Final Round

Information:
Video Size: 481 MB
Duration: 00:13:06
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Round 3 is the deciding factor in a close match! Both teams put in their all to claim Victory and avoid being humiliated and fucked in front of a live audience!
Genre: Femdom, Girls Fight, Hardcore
Actors: Rain DeGrey, Tia Ling, Cheyenne Jewel, Kaylee Hilton & Beretta James

Screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/nop2etd0j0m9

Back