Public intrigue, sex and other pranks

Awesome amateur cream pie video

My naked girlfriend woke me up with a blowjob today, so I was horny all day long. We talked about masturbation, and I learned a few things about Mila. Turns out my hot girlfriend loves taking showers a lot, if you know what I mean :) After a while we went to the billiards club, but we didn't really care about the game. Instead, we made a super steamy amateur xxx video, which includes Mila masturbating right there, near the billiards table. I swear that my girlfriend really did it! Then we went to the closest multistireyed house, went up to the balcony and plunged into anal fucking. We could get caught any minute, but that only made our amateur fuck even more passionate.

Model: Nestee Shy
Genre: deep throat, piercing, anal, masturbation, tattoo, public, blonde

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 1 h 2 min
Size: 330 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Amateur sucking dick in the park

The morning of this day started really greatly as soon as my cute amateur girlfriend came to the shower with the camera in her hands recording me wash my biggest amateur dick. It was rather exciting and I had already felt turned on to the moment when we I and my girlfriend went to the park with our dog. Nessa didn’t lose any minute and gave me the hottest amateur sucking dick I could ever imagine. Of course I recorded everything on this hot sex tape as well as our hot couple fucking in the corridor of the house!

Model: Nessa Devil
Genre: anal, public, brunette, big tits, outdoor, public, brunette

Duration: 50 min 5 s
Size: 441 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Amateur sex games with my GF

I adore watching my GF play with herself. This homemade masturbator is really kinky and she never feels ashamed when slowly stripping off in front of my eyes and petting the pussy in all possible ways. Melena’s amateur pussy is so juicy and beautiful. I just wanna approach closer and taste its love juices. In this homemade couples movie I don’t lose a moment and start licking the nub enjoying my GF moan from pleasure. Finally I pound the cock deeply inside and almost immediately cum on Melena’s sweet face!

Model: Kathleen Pitts
Genre: piercing, stockings, masturbation, blonde, facial, licking, public

Resolution: 432 x 576
Duration: 24 min 23 s
Size: 136 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Amateur pussy drilling video

A walk in the forest sounds romantic for most couples, but for horny couples like us it's a good chance to shoot some cool outdoor sex scenes. You should know by now that my horny girlfriend loves blowing me, so this is what she did this time. Me, I'll never get enough of her doing this :) Soon the weather got real shitty, it was cold and raining, so we had to flee to our car. As soon as the rain was over my babe wanted to film another amateur adult video, and she even had a sex toy for that. So she got on the hood of the car, put her pants down and started playing with her pussy. Man, how arousing! Soon my erection was getting painful, and I put my cock out of my pants for a hot girlfriend blowjob.

Model: Ella
Genre: piercing, high heels, anal, sex toys, masturbation, lingerie, tattoo

Duration: 52 min 22 s
Size: 395 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Amateur pussy drilling video

A walk in the forest sounds romantic for most couples, but for horny couples like us it's a good chance to shoot some cool outdoor sex scenes. You should know by now that my horny girlfriend loves blowing me, so this is what she did this time. Me, I'll never get enough of her doing this :) Soon the weather got real shitty, it was cold and raining, so we had to flee to our car. As soon as the rain was over my babe wanted to film another amateur adult video, and she even had a sex toy for that. So she got on the hood of the car, put her pants down and started playing with her pussy. Man, how arousing! Soon my erection was getting painful, and I put my cock out of my pants for a hot girlfriend blowjob.

Model: Ella
Genre: piercing, high heels, anal, sex toys, masturbation, lingerie, tattoo

Duration: 52 min 22 s
Size: 395 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Amateur oral sex on a romantic picnic

My insatiable girlfriend is always full of ideas! Today she took me to some very nice and picturesque place on a picnic. She was wery well prepared, there was a blanket with some bubbly and fruits in her bag. She even packed real glasses for bubbly, so it was a first-class romantic picnic. We sipped bubbly, nibbled on fruits, but we both felt that it was all not about romance, it was about hard amateur couple sex. As always, Leila started with sucking me off, and I must admit that she's the best cocksucker I've ever met. And then we... well, you'd better see it with your own eyes!

Model: Leila
Genre: piercing, brunette, outdoor, public, brunette, outdoor, public

Duration: 55 min 1 s
Size: 389 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Amateur oral sex and fuck at the attic

It’s not because we like the extreme so much but because my hot girlfriend’s parents came back home too early that we had to search for a suitable place to fuck. We went to the attic of the house. Well, it was dirty but still empty and there was an old mattress there… The moment when Nastya took my biggest amateur dick in her mouth was great and we soon both enjoyed the nasty amateur video sex at the end of which I splashed cum on my naughty GF’s body!

Model: Hailey
Genre: piercing, high heels, pantyhose, public, brunette, outdoor, public

Duration: 30 min 48 s
Size: 137 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Amateur couple fucking doggy

Do you know what the best start of the day for me is? Not cooking the breakfast or walking with my dog but the wild amateur sex that makes my amateur pussy drip out with so much delicious juices. When I invite Martin upstairs he already knows I will start with some good homemade masturbation and then I bend over and stay on all fours ready to take the throbbing hard member really deeply inside my body!

Model: Nessa Devil
Genre: brunette, big tits, footjob, public, brunette, outdoor, public

Duration: 1 h 2 min
Size: 389 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Amateur couple celebrating promotion

It is a special day today. Today Lyosha got the promotion at work. Well, that means more respect and more money all in all. That deserves a hot surprise I thought and took the keys from my friend’s apartment. I bought some bubbly and fruits and a cool fishnet outfit, I was gonna to celebrate the event. We drank a little bit and I started to play with dildo. Lyosha called me a super homemade masturbator and asked to try to pack my amateur pussy with the toy too. We both got so damn turned on that soon were enjoying the high energy sexy couple fucking!

Model: Dasha
Genre: high heels, sex toys, lingerie, brunette, licking, public, brunette

Duration: 1 h 3 min
Size: 225 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Ahryan Astyn Salts Rachel

Ahryan Astyn is a gorgeous girl who loves to drink, so Buzz and Rachel take her for a little Aziani pub crawl. She is very excited to be in Arizona and is eager to have a lot of fun. To kick things off, she starts exposing her pretty private parts in the back seat. "For some reason" Ahryan explains, "When you drink, you don't want to have any clothes on. You want to take them all off!" Amen to that, Ahryan!

Model: Ahryan Astyn
Genre: Public Nudity

Resolution: 270 x 480
Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 49.1 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Back