Public Pickups - Easy Money for Girls, Just Fuck!

Valentina Jewels YO With Huge Ass Rides On The Bus

->Keys:<- Blowjob, Brunette, Swallow, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Latina, Big Ass, Big Tits

This week the bus pulled up on this thick 19 year old with a giant ass. We fed her some bullshit about a workout video. We told her that if she hopped on the bus she'd be able to make some money. Once on, she soon started polishing cock. After that, her giant ass was twerking up and down on that dick. She loved every second of it. We she was enjoying her orgasm, we ditched her ass with zero fucking money. Good luck greedy ass hoe!

->Info Video:<-

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 53 min 18 sec
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.23 GB

Download from Keep2Share:

-> File Link <-

Abella Danger, Gina Valentina, Katana Kombat - Miami Mayhem

->Keys:<- Abella Danger, Gina Valentina

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 29 min 58 sec
Size: 507.4 MB

-> File Link <-

Lady Sonia My First Video Fun Of The Summer

->Keys:<- MILF, Public, Big Tits, Blowjob

The first day of sunshine for just about a week today so I decided to go out to do a little shopping and flashing with my camera guy and ended up getting carried away and giving him a POV blowjob as well! Walking around the shops showing off a LOT of cleavage and long legs and then I thought that a blowjob would be the perfect end to the day. I think that there is going to be a LOT more of this (and a lot more too) to come VERY soon! I thought that I would put this one up straight away so I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 9 min 33 sec
Size: 342.5 MB

-> File Link <-

Back