Real Amateur Wives - Cuckold, Interracial, Gangbangs [2]

Handsome white babe definitely deserved both cumloads she received from hung black stud who fucked her with his huge dick. Too much to handle, what else can I say or just needed more than one big black dick and that would be perfectly fine... She's real bombshell with exceptional ass and dripping wet pussy with just labia shaved. Thumbs and dicks up for this vid too!!!

size 426 mb
type avi
resolution 960x540
duration 22:34

NTB_IR_Wknngbty.rar

rar password = nitobe

One load in her mouth and then another in her sweet, tight pussy:

This is absolutely separate class! Amazing, silver haired white milf, busty and brickhouse, dressed strictly but with real bush fire burning underneath - black stockings, corset, high heels, soaking wet bald pussy and of course hung black buck who was ready enjoy her curves and juicy hole. You know, milfs like her are so hot and it's always real pleasure watching them in action! This one made me stunned, especially great close-ups of bareback black pounding and cum stuffing in the end! Bravo!!!

size: 465 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 30:18

NTB_IR_Blcktrt.rar

rar password = nitobe

This was real feast for the eyes, real boner and turn on for me:

Glass of good wine and then gustation of something really tasteful - black meat sausage and this brunette really did some thorough "testing" of all flavor and juices of her favorite meat. She looked sexy and horny and drove her black stallion to orgasm just like that! Blowjob, then just few strokes into her bald pussy, then blowjob again and her mouth was full of his sticky sauce she wanted to swallow so much. Great white babe and great curves I must say - no wonder her bull came in no time!

size: 211 mb
type: avi
duration: 07:08

NTB_IR_Wnnbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Teasing her bull with sexy bottom and getting his huge dick from behind:

It's funny when two people try to act something and actually they just want to fuck and there's that funny part in the beginning of the video but they didn't talk much actually... Pretty soon they were kissing and touching each other and voila - conversation ended with good, hard, bareback fuck. Her hairy hole was craving for huge black dick so she got what she wanted - her pink hole was full of black lover's dick. No need to talk anymore!

size: 302 mb
duration: 13:31

NTB_IR_Sxhngry.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huge black hammer for her hairy hole and bareback pounding with cumload:

Long time no see here and I mean that - it has really been quite a while after her last video here so let's grab some new stuff that's apparently filmed recently. Few months ago I guess but hey, she still looks amazing, her ass is still round and booty and that soaking wet, meaty pussy with just one tuft is still looking incredible... She met her fat black dick in hotel room and they got on the point right away - no beating around that red bush between her legs - straight into the action with lot of strong orgasms and squirts of course - she mastered that part! Got fucked bareback and that thick black dick stretched her pink hole and filled her in with his warm jizz...

size: 460 mb
duration: 30:17

NTB_IR_Rlndfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hard bareback pounding and stretching pink hole to the real limits:

I really don't have a clue who this breathtaking white babe is but she's having such great tits that I couldn't get my eyes of those fine "cushions" with huge nipples - born for kneading and nibbling. And that denim skirt!!! God, she is so attractive and so beautiful and so sexy that it's like she came from dream or something... Whole this video is something that knocked me out from the first second - her boobs, her bald pussy, her whole body with nice curves... and those damn great boobs! She deserved not only one but whole bunch of big black dicks to stand in the line and to please her one by one! Definitely material for another ode to boobs and I really mean that! Will probably watch this one all day long over and over!!!

size 444 mb
type mp4
resolution 960x540
duration 38:20

NTB_IR_Vvrnv.rar

rar password = nitobe

Got fucked bareback by hung black bull and got his jizz all over her ass:

Just please don't say oh no, not again!!! Yup, I know we've had this video about a month ago but this is superb quality and just replace the old one with this version - this is amazing quality and I've been looking for something like this for ages and I already replaced my old copy with this one... Couldn't help myself, had to have it, had to get this keeper in excellent picture quality. Ok, hairy, very hairy bush gets drilled by hung black stud, and receives his creampie in mouth and swallows it. Maybe that bush could have been trimmed but this way it was great two - and that's the whole beauty of this video. Combine that skirt, blouse and black stockings and you'll probably remember good old days... At least I did.... Again!

size: 437 mb
type: avi
resolution: 960x540
duration: 23:10

NTB_IR_Vryhry.rar

rar password = nitobe

Look at that beauty between her legs - perfect prey for hung black bull:

Tight, fit body, natural curves, round but firm ass and thighs, bald pussy and hair pulled up and tied - really handsome white babe, beautiful if you ask me with only one, tiny flaw - I just wish she had bigger boobs but at least these are pure naturals and those nipples are just yummy... She waited for her black bull to come out of bathroom and then started sucking and licking that big black stick that was already rock hard. Then just spread her legs wide and received hard black hammering with riding and doggy style pounding before he spurted his load on her face...

size: 318 mb
duration: 14:15

NTB_IR_Dngbtng.rar

rar password = nitobe

All bareback and with huge facial in the end - she loved this bbc:

Last edited:
Redhead milf almost scared off hung black stud when knocked on his door an he ran to see who it was... She wanted big black dick and he had to please her... or was it just a dream during afternoon nap? It was funny you know, kind of trick or treat game and her treat was big black dick who gave her his own treat in return - warm and thick load in her dripping wet, bald hole... Definitely interesting and kinda "refreshing" video with juicy, bareback black fucking!

size: 301 mb
duration: 13:28

NTB_IR_Scrdbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

I think this is exact "treat" she wanted in that soaking wet hole:

Virgin? Really? Her pussy had more mileage with black dicks than Volvo 1800S that keeps world record on this (not dicks, but mileage)!!! She had it in every possible and imaginable way that everything else could probably pass but that fantasy is kinda crazy with her! But ok, fantasy with milf still haven't tried the best thing in her life is at least intriguing and all I can say is that her round ass and ginger pussy are still some kind of magnet for big black dicks and she loves to squirt every time her black bulls nail that soaking wet hole hard!

size: 398 mb
duration: 21:07

NTB_IR_Stllvrgn.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was tight but not "that" tight and bot her bald hole impregnated by bbc:

Back