Real life amateur slut Vanessa Cox

sluttyvanessa

About this thread: I have a few thousand pictures to post, they are all of me. The quality will vary depending on how long ago the pictures were taken and will get better as I post more. Please bare with me, like I said...I literally have thousands of photos to post ALL with true descriptions of how everything happened. With that being said, lets get to the pictures!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am my cuckold boyfriend's slut to use as he wishes. I do whatever he tells me without question. He told me to suck my boss's cock before I left work, so I did!

I was craving my boss's cock in my mouth all day. At closing time, I could not wait to lock the door and get on my knees.

My boss wanted to fuck me...maybe I will let him tomorrow.

My boss's wife came in the store today and I couldn't help but think how I have been sucking his cock and that he wanted to fuck me yesterday. She went to use the restroom and I told my boyfriend that I was going to suck my boss's cock just for a teaser.

His wife came out of the bathroom and didn't suspect anything. A few minutes later she left, so I asked my boyfriend if he wanted me to finish sucking my boss's cock or if I should fuck him. He told me to finish sucking his cock and to send him the pictures.

While I was sucking his cock, I text my boyfriend saying, "I want him to fuck me." He replied telling me to do it, but it was too late. I already had my boss's cock in me!

He only lasted a couple minutes and I happily swallowed his cum. I told my boss that I wanted more before the end of the day. Just then, he pulls his cock out and I start sucking it again to get him hard. I quickly text my boyfriend saying, "Haha! We are so going to have sex right now!" I then bend over the counter and let him pound me from behind before he fills my mouth with another load of hot yummy cum!

My boss was in the basement and my boyfriend dared me to go down there and flash him. I laughed and said I would go do it right now. When I get downstairs, I walk up to him and lift my shirt. I say, "What do you think of these?"

My boss quickly grabbed my tits and started kissing and sucking on them. I started rubbing his cock through his pants and felt it get hard, so I got on my knees and put it in my mouth.

Literally, 30 seconds later he filled my mouth with cum.

I was flirting with my boss today and a little after 2pm he sent the other employees home so I could suck his cock. I quickly text my boyfriend saying, "He is sending everyone home! I get to suck cock!!"

I didn't hear back from my boyfriend so I just decided to suck my boss's cock anyway.

I get a text from my boyfriend right as I was swallowing my boss's cum. It said, "When are you going to?"

I didn't know what to say so I said, "I just did!"

A few hours later at closing time, I sucked my boss off again! lol

I swallowed my boss's cum and told my boyfriend I was on my way home to give him sloppy seconds.

He loves my dirty mouth!

I think I am addicted to sucking dicks. lol I could not wait until closing time so that I could suck out a mouthful of my boss's cum.

My boyfriend literally told me to suck my boss's dick and that he wanted me to come home with "cum breath." OK!!! :)

I headed home and when I walked in the door I blew my cum breath right in my boyfriends face. It turned him on so much that he kissed me lol! I knew he wanted sloppy seconds, so I pushed him back in a chair and adored his cock with my filthy mouth. HAHA!

YUMMY!

Later that night, I wanted another load of cum in my belly, so I blew my boyfriend again.

Am I the best girlfriend or what?

I told my boyfriend that I wanted to suck my boss's dick again and he responded by telling me that I should suck his cock and then spit his cum in a glass and bring it home with me.

I walked up to me boss and pretended to be holding a glass of water. I set it down on the counter and sucked his cock. When my mouth was being filled with cum, I grabbed the glass and spit his load into it.

When I get home, the first thing I do is hand the glass of my boss's cum to my boyfriend. He holds it up to his nose and takes a long, deep smell of it. I get on my knees and wrap my lips around his cock.

My boyfriend takes one more sniff of the cum and hands me the glass while telling me to pour it in my mouth.

Shortly after, my mouth is filled with another load of hot yummy cum!

My boyfriend then tells me to take my clothes off. While I am stripping down, he takes the glass of cum and rubs his cock in it, collecting any remaining cum residue. Then rams his dick into my pussy while telling me what a wonderful slut i am LOL!

Back