(RG)Whipping Caning and Corporal Punishment of male slaves.

Fierce caning
Size: 86816356 bytes (82.79 MiB), duration: 00:07:39, avg.bitrate: 1513 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 640x480, 1372 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r)
Download

Cruel Amazons-Friends Fun
Not English, pretty sure it's Czech or Russian, I don't speak the language, so I can't really say, download of your own volition. Many of these Dommes session in multiple languages, so you can't really tell by what country they are from either.
Duration: 0:52:23 Resolution: 720x576 Format: mp4 Size: 611.11 MB
Download

Punishments By UK Ladies-24 Stroke Caning From Carla
Duration: 0:02:55 Resolution: 640x480 Format: mp4 Size: 109.53 MB
24 Stroke Caning From Carla
Carla gives the male a hard 24 strokes caning making sure that each stroke lands perfectly on his bottom.
Download

An Li's Ass Emporium - Brutal Houseboy Whipping ft Helena Locke.mp4
File Size: 508.29 MB
Duration: 0:08:49
Resolution: 1920x1080
I have a new housebitch, and he needs breaking in. Good thing I have my good friend Helena Locke visiting! What better way to break in the new bitch than with a severe singletail lashing?
He thought he would come in and clean my house, and it would be an easy femdom fairytale. Foot massages, worshiping, being naked in the presence of beautiful dominant women...he was wrong. He should have known what painful predilections I had in mind.
Being my bitch means true servitude. Being my bitch means true suffering. And being my bitch occasionally means extreme agony should it entertain me (and it always entertains me).
So imagine my houseboy's surprise when Helena and I call him in with whips in hand, ready to tear into his skin until his back is no longer recognizeable.
He's in for an extreme whipping he won't soon forget.
Features: Domina Helena, whipping, female domination, corporal punishment, double domme, female supremacy
Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SPANKING F/M.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, domina helena locke, female supremacy, double whipping, whipping boy, whipping slave, extreme punishment, extreme whipping, bdsm slave, femdom slave, double domme, singletail whip, extreme sadism.
Download

Aunt Paige's Visit
General:
Format: wmv
Size: 249.33 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:21, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz
Aunt Paige's Visit
Aunt Paige wants kenny to experience pain if he is going to ever have the privilege of licking her pussy. She wants to discipline him and make him earn such pleasure. She makes him kneel on the sofa and she starts with a spanking. Then she introduces the riding crop followed by an assortment of paddles. She really starts to beat kenny and his becomes a nice glowing red.
Aunt Paige loves this and keeps building the intensity as she gets more and more turned on. Poor kenny is begging her to stop but stopping is not going to happen anytime soon. The beating continues until kenny has proven he has earned the privilege of licking her pussy in the next video clip.
Mistress:
Paige, Mistress
Category: TABOO
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , DOMINATION , SPANKING , FLOGGING , CANING
Keywords: paige , aunt , mistress , paddles , degradation , pain , bondage , tongue , whips , nephew , torture , family , objectification
Download

Femme Fatale Films-A Job Well Done-The Hunteress
Duration: 0:33:04 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 374.15 MB
Four corners of the bondage frame hold a punishment implement, from the mild to the severe. Fans of The Hunteress will know that every weapon in her armoury will be used and used to good effect...
Download

Like Taking Pain For Me
Duration: 0:07:53 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 377.53 MB
his suffering under the repeated crack of her whip brings a smile to Vanessa's face.
Download

Back