Selection Of BDSM-Bondage-Torture Videos (Update)

The Pear (912)

Studio: Insex
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM
Video language: English

912’s stunning cunt, ass, and pussy travel to the country for a few days of torment. Target practice, oral dexterity, longterm storage, and a terrifying electrical investigation of her holes with the help of a vaginal “pear” put 912 through the ringer. Tied to the hood of his truck, 912 is transported to her little vacation spot in Hell. She’s soon bound over the top of a large stump, ankles to wrists and knees to chest. Her ass, well-displayed makes a great bulls-eye. Paint ball pellets burst against her rump. Welts rise immediately. Red dye drips down her ass, thighs and calves. Locked into tight confinement, she’s hung outside in a circular cage. From time to time, 912 practices her oral talent, her hands shackled behind her back to keep them out of the way. After she’s performed her task, she’s creamy and wet. A perfect attraction for all those nice bugs that come out at night, looking for soft flesh.

Format: real
Duration: 1:07:26
Video: 424x240, RV40
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 110.9 MB
Download The Pear (912)

322 Sage

Blood red lips, lush, lithe, and long-legged. 322 looks great throttled. She looks even better fucked. Slim and sultry, 322 appears to have perfected an in-your-face stance. The attitude doesn’t last long once rope winds around her slender neck, bringing her to her toes. She’s 23, five foot nine inches tall, and doesn’t wear underwear. It’s so much easier to apply the crotch rope that way. Once she’s bent over in strappado, her small, pert breasts droop downward, as though begging to be mauled. Her mouth is taped. She tries to act as though what he’s doing is old hat to her, but you can tell, she’s finding herself somewhere beyond her ken. He tickles her. She twists and writhes, her long body gives quite a show.

Duration: 44:09
Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 34.1 MB
Download 322 Sage

Uncle PD And The Brat 1 (62)

Grill, netting and many other sexual torture of waiting for this girl. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:29:31
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 226.8 MB
Download Uncle PD And The Brat 1 (62)

Betty's Toe Tug (411)

Cast: Betty

When I arrived the day of my live feed I was sick with nervousness - it wasn’t a bad feeling — but as the day went on I was completely taken over by my nerves. I had no idea what to expect. When I finally got dressed, my ankles and wrists bound in metal and my head in the metal mask I became very calm. I stopped thinking about everything else and just listened to myself breath — and tried to be aware of all the different sensations — good or bad that I was feeling.Everything was heavy — my feet became numb — and the shackles were cutting into my bones. My wrists were throbbing and my right hand was numb as well. The metal mask barely fit my head and prevented me from closing my mouth so the inside of my mouth quickly became dry. And there was incredible pressure under my nose, above my lip.

Duration: 48:44

File size: 121.0 MB
Download Betty's Toe Tug (411)

Uncle PD And The Brat 2

The second half of 62’s Live Feed from July 17 is quintessential Insex - dark and excruciating, with an ingenious new mechanism for strangulation, clamps on her labia, a singletail, and caning of her inner thighs. All of it gets the poor girl screeching and begging for her “Daddy.” Strapped tightly to the wheel again, she promises PD she’ll do anything. So her face is buried in his crotch as he fingers her to orgasm. Cyd takes on the brat and forces her into position, shackling her to another Insex original, the H-frame, with full access assured. He gives her a good, long caning. Her sweet spot takes the brunt, shining bright red like a bitch in heat. 62 whimpers and wails, no, no, no. But she really means, yes, yes, yes, because the bitch comes, giving a whole new sound to her screams.

Duration: 56:30

File size: 140.4 MB
Download Uncle PD And The Brat 2

The Pear RAW (912)

Woman kept in cramped metal chamber also prepare her other tortury. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:11:01

File size: 179.7 MB
Download The Pear RAW (912)

Tests XIV

Cast: Rose

Two young innocents are taken through the Insex test. Rope bondage, tickling, foot torture, nipple clamps, and pussy. Two very wet, drooling pussies, one pink, one beautifully dark. Mr. Pogo’s energetic work on the first pussy elicits thick, milky pussy juice. The second cunt is dripping before Mr. Pogo ever gets to it. rose claims she’s done work as a Domme. But now she’s taken through the far side, into submission and pain. After her feet are caned and clamps have mauled her nipples, she’s finally bound into position for Mr. Pogo. Tied to a post with her arms above her head and her knees up and spread, she looks good enough to fuck. She’s a ripe one, milky and drenched afterward, spread wide open.

Duration: 38:41

File size: 93.0 MB
Download Tests XIV

The Ripening Parts 2&2

Mummified in bright red except for those succulent double D breasts, 912 looks painfully ripe. Her breasts, large bulbs of flesh, scream out for torture. Burs dig into her nipples. She’s left hanging, like a drupe, to ripen just a tad more. So that when you take her down to eat, when you gnaw and gnash at her juicy inner fruit, she’s perfect.

Duration: 53:27

File size: 87.9 MB
Download The Ripening Parts 2&2

The Ripening Parts 1&2

Young, pliant, but green, the ever-popular S4 and 423 spend a few days in the cunt-tree learning hard lessons in slavery from the example of luxurious 912. They are bound, coaxed, harnessed like horses, prodded, whipped, and made to suck pussy, but 912’s quiet acceptance is far beyond their abilities.

Duration: 1:43:49

File size: 170.7 MB
Download The Ripening Parts 1&2

Cybil Live

Cast: Cybil

Cybil - buxom, curvaceous, curly blond hair, and a lively cunt - in more ways than one. She's luscious in high fetish bondage, replete with toeboots, a cupless corset, poster collar, and a hood that looks to be rubber but is a full head of black tape. Watching Cybil, it's clear why she has been such a favorite at Insex. Even during heavy impact, Cybil is playful. Ow is her standard response to canes and whips. And she shakes those mouth-watering breats when it really hurts.

Duration: 46:11

File size: 115.9 MB
Download Cybil Live

Sewn Slut - RAW (731)

It was the ultimate gag: five needles puncturing her luscious lips with thread laced around, locking them in place. Bound securely with mouth sewn shut, 731’s fate was sealed. Her live feed begins with a three-hour pre-show. Stunningly attired in a black dress and stockings, she is tied with rope to a wooden beam. As time rolls by, PD undresses her slowly and adds to the intensity of her position. At the show’s start, 731’s neck and wrists are immobilized in wooden stocks. With legs spread and back arched, the Asian Tigress is given a harsh whipping that leaves her with a new set of stripes.

Duration: 2:02:05
Video: 320x240, RV30

File size: 198.6 MB
Download Sewn Slut - RAW (731)

The Ripening 2

S4 and 423 continue their bondage stay at farm, or Spa Inséx. Their heads, hair and faces are plastered with a farm mud facial. An eerie silent suspension scene follows, each girl bound to a chair, which segues into a special insect/cattle prod body treatment. 423 freaks when a swarm of bugs are dumped into the plastic bag tied over her head, and later, onto her pussy. They are tied by the toes to saplings. Large wooden bits are secured in their delicate mouths. 912 makes a cameo appearance in a three-girl bondage scene. In the end, they must work together, or they’ll be strangled as water fills a trough.

Duration: 50:21

File size: 82.8 MB
Download The Ripening 2

The House Sluts

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Everything Butt
Cast: Mark Davis, Lea Lexis, Kaylynn

Kaylynn is left outside handcuffed to a tree on a hot summer afternoon. Lea Lexis tortures her with spanking before making Kaylynn crawl on the hot pavement to the house. Inside, these two beautiful sluts trade off with fucking and licking each others asses. Then Kaylynn straps on a big thick cock and fucks Lea in her hungry little ass. Mark comes home disapproved of their behavior and gives them both a thorough ass pounding in a steamy threesome.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 17.4 MB
Download The House Sluts

Peaches - InSex

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Insex Archives
Genres: bondage bdsm torture rough pd enema 912 insexarchives

Peaches studies web design and saw insex on the internet. She has never done bondage before but wants to try it out. What better place to start then insex?

Tied to a chair, a huge ballgag is f0rced into her mouth, while pd reveals all assets this beautifull redhead brought along.
One leg tied to the chair, the other tied to one of her breasts, she learns that bondage is about dicipline.

She's reacting well with foot torture. She's reacting even better to tickling.
Her beautiful big breast just scream for attention and pd is only to happy to give those breasts all the attention they want!
A makeshift breast press looks just stunning on this girl!

When she's flogged, she makes the most beautiful noises. When her head is taped she is flogged some more, but she tries to kick pd, so her toes are secured to clamps on her labia. Now she has something to think about.

Then she's standing on toe boots, dressed in a rubber corset and face-hugger, while her hair is tied up to a pulley. Her tied breasts look like ballons hanging from her torso while she's flogged and caned.

She's f0rced to excercise in a threadmill-like contraption. She suffers so nicely when she's trying to deal with the impossible footwear, while her nipples are pulled up in the air by strings, attached to a bit in her mouth.

She's hogtied on a box, her tits hanging over the edge. Ballgag and nose-rods making her look like a piggy. Perfect scenario for some tit caning.
The pressure on her breasts is increased by lifting her up in the air by the ropes on her breasts.

More rope-bondage. It looks like the tying and man-handling turns her on. Is she a bondage-slut?

Original FileName: 20000606 - Peaches (Peaches)

Duration: 1:06:12
Video: 320x240, RV20
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 107.5 MB
Download Peaches - InSex

Hidden Camera rge-9

A man in camouflage cane punishes brunette girl. Woman helps him to punish.

Format: avi
Duration: 21:29
Video: 704x576, AVC (H.264), 1133kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 214.7 MB
Download Hidden Camera rge-9

Shadowplayers - Cherry Torn Punishment Sessions DVD

Bondage superstar Cherry Torn is shackled and bound naked in the dungeon with her pussy clamped open and her toes individually bound. There is some extreme toe play and she is brought to a quivering orgasms. After she gives a blowjob to her master, she gets bound and gagged to a frame, with clamps firmly attached to her nipples. Later, she is penetrated from both sides, with a fucking machine taking her from behind and her master’s cock in her mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:22
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 857.3 MB
Download Shadowplayers - Cherry Torn Punishment Sessions DVD

blonde pierced tits torture 35

blonde pierced tits, trailer hooks and pulled for them. Painful and pleasant

Format: avi
Duration: 36:13
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 1838kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 555.3 MB
Download blonde pierced tits torture 35

Ashley Renee Heavy Metal Cage (2013)

Cast: Ashley Renee
Genres: BDSM

Ashley Renee is a petite woman and it just happens that we have a steel cage that will fit her just right. This cage was built by Martin of RigidCuff. The extra heavy steel is something you can’t see in video, but believe me this thing is heavy. The feel of this cage is powerful, I’m certain Ashley got that feeling. Struggling in bondage never looked this hopeless or hot.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:41
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 40.3 MB
Download Ashley Renee Heavy Metal Cage (2013)

914's Test

Taut young body, pert nipples, and bruisable flesh – 914 is perfect for a nice, long, skin-shredding caning. That and a pussy buffing foot-fucking. What a fun kid. She comes at BDSM from the Sex Pistols. It just gets better from there. She takes the biggest ring gag at Insex – with room to spare! Her upper body bound tight, she’s made to spit shine cyd’s boots, buffing them to a gleam with her pussy. So he attaches a dildo to his foot and she humps with enthusiasm.

Duration: 37:24

File size: 94.5 MB
Download 914's Test

831 Farm

831 – slender, young, and sensual – spends some time at the farm, never making it out of the bedroom. From a severe hogtie, she’s bound spread-eagle to the bed. She seems to sink deeply into the bondage. And after her clothing is cut off, her thick dark pussy lips show beneath her bush. She’s lathered and shaved, her mouth utilized as a depository for pussy hair. More ropes go on, keeping her in place as she’s vibrated and fucked deeply with a huge dildo. Her eyes go drowsy with pleasure. PD gnaws sensually on her feet, then ups the ante, caning the inside of her thigh. She’s tied to make her holes more accessible, and Mr. Pogo gets into the act. Her feet are brutally caned to “encourage” fast, deep fucking.

Duration: 46:53

File size: 118.5 MB
Download 831 Farm

Apprentice (322)

Slender, sexy 322 is put to the Insex test by Cyd, the Insex apprentice, whose terrible work it is to tie, torture, and fuck her. Bound into a partial hogtie, 322 languishes and chokes, her face going a bit purplish. Afterward, thighs tied to ankles, a septum clamp holds her up on her knees. This clamp is so disagreeable to 322 that she immediately agrees to be choked instead. Silly girl! Nipple clamps, caning of her breasts, inner thighs, and feet, and a pussy flogging that leaves her cunt bright red. Hot wax drips onto her breasts, inner thighs, and pussy. 322 is fucked and vibrated. In the end, she’s bound into a killer hogtie, her elbows touching in back, a hook in her nose, and her hands wrapped and taped.

Duration: 45:36

File size: 115.5 MB
Download Apprentice (322)

Back