Selection Of Femdom Videos & Movies (Update)

Fuck My Feet!

Cast: Ashlee Chambers
Genres: Fetish, Footfetish, Female BodyBuilders, Muscle, All Sex
Video language: English

Ashlee Chambers has Kid Dynamite massage and fuck Her feet and worship Her ass. She then trampled his blue balls until he shot his cum all over Her bare feet.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 16:58
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5572kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 708.5 MB
Download Fuck My Feet!

Jada Fire and Bonnie Hart

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Jada Fire,Bonnie Hart

I needed some black dick in a major way. My girlfriends told me about blacksonblonde and the massive black dicks that they showcase fucking white holes. I don't think I could handle all those inches but the next best thing was having another female there to break me in ... Her name is Jada Fire and she has gigantic black tits with a dominatrix mentality to match. She treated me the way I love it: Like a complete black cock slut who doesn't mind diving into black pussy. She spoke down to me as she demanded I get on my knees and swallow her black toy. The back of my tonsils were getting destroyed as she showed no mercy on my mouth and my ass was next in ... There's something about a dominating black queen taking advantage of my white ass that turns me on. I got the best of both worlds this evening. I got the tender understanding of a woman with the relentless pounding of a black cock stud.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:58
Video: 640x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 349.8 MB
Download Jada Fire and Bonnie Hart

The gimp gets more of it! (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: KazB, Tallulah
Genres: Femdom

Tallulah Thorn and Kaz B continue their domination mission of their slave. Time he bends over a horse while they massage his prostate, and then demand that he licks their feet.... and boy did he love it!

Duration: 18:52
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 216.7 MB
Download The gimp gets more of it! (2013)

Drink From My Divine Pussy

Cast: Angelica Heart
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting
Stunning Hungarian adult actress Angelica Heart has slave Joe lick her perfect pussy. She has the best body of almost anyone I've ever seen.
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3080kbps

File size: 261.0 MB
Download Drink From My Divine Pussy

Cast: Jenna Lovely, Carol
Genres: long nails, indoor, barefoot, heels, latex, nurse, stockings, uniform, blonde, other toys, speculum, anal insertion, domination, fetish, fingering, girl-girl, lesbian, licking pussy, medical, pink, pussy insertion,
These two gorgeous babes are exploring the basement of a house and come upon an old medical chamber. It seems to be equipped with a lot of interesting objects. The girls decide to play some doctor games and continue their explorations inside each other's svelte young bodies. One plays nurse and one plays the patient, but they both take turns using speculums, thermometer, suction cups and an enema rig on each other. Jenna opens up Carol's pussy with a large speculum and takes a look inside. Carol returns the action but would rather peer into Jenna's cute puckering bottom hole. In between prying speculums and squirting enema nozzles they treat each others pussies to a luxurious and satisfying tongue bathing.
Format: avi
Duration: 0:08
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 17548kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 756.6 MB
Download Lets play doctor! (2013)

Cast: Jada Fire , Angelica Sin
Take a good look at Angelica Sin. She's got fat titties, a big white ass, and puffy lips. She's got all the things that drive my black men crazy but there's no dick on today's menu. I got one good look at her and I knew she'd crumble like a house of playing cards once I sank my teeth into her. With my black strap on in hand I tore into this snow bunny and something tells me she wasn't as hesitant as she led on. Her white pussy was getting soaking wet as I jammed my black toy right up her once-tight asshole. She wasn't out of the black hood until she sucked her ass juices off my shiny toy. Her fat titties were bouncing in all directions as all her holes were ... and she soon went from smiling white whore to submissive cracker.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 640x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 352.3 MB
Download Jada Fire and Angelica Sin

Mistress Lorelei Lee

Genre: BDSM, FemDom, male slave, humiliated, strapon, pegging, cbt, cock and ball torture, bondage, pussy licking, 720p
Length: 00:47:54 Cast: Lorelei Lee and Drake Temple

I was fed up with slaveboys and handed the keys over to Mistress Lorelei Lee for an entire week!

Video Quality: SiteRipFormat video: WMVVideo codec: Windows MediaAudio Codec: WMA
Video: 1280x720 30fps 1500kbpsAudio: 2ch 128kbps

File size: 574.0 MB
Download Mistress Lorelei Lee

Lady Mercedes

After having spend a night in the in-ground cell of the Residenz Avalon slave B. feels really shattered, when Lady Mercedes him from his uncomfortable prison. His awkward position and his punishment clothes, an old black corselet, wrecked stockings and a black mask amuse Lady Mercedes, but merciless she puts him in a strict bondage to pierce his nipples and gives him an enema. At this point Maid Jenny appears on the scene and immediately upset Lady Mercedes with her unhandiness, so she directly must be punished, while slave B. is locked away for a little while…..

File size: 601.2 MB
Download Lady Mercedes

La Femme Fatale – Pupett

Studio: Amator
Genre: Strapon, Femdom
Starring: Lady Estelle,
Length: 00:42:47
Description: Lady Estelle is at her usual fetish rolls again. This time it's her with Puppet, a submissive brunette who gets into quite a bit of torture and humiliation with Lady Estelle. She is bound and gagged, and eventually tied to a table where a bit a dripping wax is applied to her tits and twat. Don't miss the mystery liquid being poured down her throat.

File size: 393.2 MB
Download La Femme Fatale – Pupett

Face Fucker

Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,

A slave with a dildo attached to his face is a most useful slave to females. This lets Pink lie back in total comfort while the slave fucks her with the face dildo. She doesn’t have to do any work at all, she just takes pleasure while the slave repeatedly bobs his head back and forth making sure her sexual needs are met. His neck surely must be sore after a while but that’s of no concern to Pink, he will keep working until she is satiated.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

File size: 628.6 MB
Download Face Fucker

Busty babe play bondage foot fetish (2013)

Cast: LaTaya Roxx, Rebecca Jessop
Genres: domination, face sitting, fetish, foot fetish, foot sucking, girl-girl, leg, lesbian, licking pussy, pink, big tits, big natural tits, big areolas, brown eyes, shaved pussy, brunette, spanking, HDV

Busty Rebecca Jessop & LaTaya Roxx play bondage foot fetish with spanking as Rebecca treats LaTaya with whips & makes her lick her pussy! The wild babes first do some spanking, and then they go on to some oral action, including foot sucking! See as the two babes get satisfied after their show!

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 582.2 MB
Download Busty babe play bondage foot fetish (2013)

Bound and punished Part 1 (2013)

Cast: Lauryn May, Dorothy Black
Genres: skirt, leather, uniform, spanking, small tits, schoolgirl, pink, office, lesbian, heels, handcuffs, domination, doggy, curly hair, cotton panties, boots, babes, HDV

Bound young brunette babe Lauryn May gets bound by horny lesbian Dorothy Black who is spanking her nasty ass in uniform!

Duration: 7:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 219.1 MB
Download Bound and punished Part 1 (2013)

Aleksa Nicole - Make Mistress Cum

Cast: Aleksa Nicole
Genres: PussyWorship, Femdom
A slave serves his mistress best with his head buried between her legs pleasing her pussy and ass. I unzip my catsuit revealing my pretty pussy, the slave cannot wait to have a taste. I ride his face to orgasm then have him worship my ass next.
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3903kbps

File size: 247.1 MB
Download Aleksa Nicole - Make Mistress Cum

Cast: Bonnie Rotten
Genres: Pov, Slave, Humiliation,Big Tits, Femdom
From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole. I like seeing my slave hard and horny jerking your cock until I give you permission to cum.
Duration: 6:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps

File size: 150.1 MB
Download Bonnie Rotten - Pov Slave Orders

Manfred has a boring life a want a change.He order a young femdom goddess in her fitness studio to torture him.
Duration: 16:21
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 1953kbps

File size: 257.7 MB
Download Elevtric toryure from Luci

She Shocks, He Penetrates

Studio: MenAreSlaves
Cast: Mistress Parker, Mistress Brooke
Genres: Femdom, Live Dildo, Face Fucked, Slave, Electric Torture

Face-dildo (live dildo) is a valuable tool for the pleasure of their slaves for two Domino - Parker and Brooke. But it works much better when used in tandem with a shocker. Unfortunately, for this slave in dominatrix Parker is a tool to control the quality of service - is Taser, which she occasionally roasts genitals slave. The good news is that it makes it work better. Consequently, domina Brooke enjoys even greater pleasure, while he was suffering. Certainly Parker continues to beat the shocker in the balls slave, even when he did not stop and the intense proniket in Brooke, Parker just loves to torment a slave for no particular reason ...

Duration: 3:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8749kbps

File size: 197.0 MB
Download She Shocks, He Penetrates

Flush For Princess

Cast: Diana Prince
Genres: Femdom, Toilet Service, Cunilingus, Slave

Diana likes to serve it in a toilet slave cleaning genitals. Thus, using the toilet, it will be well treated and podmyta tongue slave. She did not have to worry for needlessly wasting water, as her "pet" cleanse it "CIMS" much better .... than some tap water or banal cloth ....

Duration: 1:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps

File size: 101.6 MB
Download Flush For Princess

Nice POV

Nice POV as Mistress Ariel stands tall and stomps the cock of the first slave into the mouth of the second as he is bound on his back. She has him service cock then straps on and fucks him with a rubber cock as he licks and sucks the balls in his face. She rotates and sits on his face for tongue service and smother while the other slave sucks his cock and gets ready to fuck him.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2905kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 305.4 MB
Download Nice POV

Last Ride For A Slave

Studio: ClubDom
Cast: Alexis Grace, Elena Sin
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Stocking, Big Tits, All Sex, Forced Sex
The plot of this video tells the story of a tablet, which is taking, the individual male activated "manhood" with efficiency - far exceeding the capacity of the average ladies' man and his penis. Unfortunately, this tablet is and side effects. After the unfortunate guinea finish his "horse" more will never rise again. That is, a kind of a more "humane" castration. However, those few minutes of "space" and fucking fun for dominatrix are such victims .... But that's where the victim found? Ah, yes .... faithful servant, who then will be suitable only for licking and sucking - always ready to sacrifice themselves) Today it will have sex for the last time in his life, with elegant domino - good forms. And this last trip to heaven, he will never forget .....
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 245.6 MB
Download Last Ride For A Slave

Cast: Mistress Ruby, Mistress Eva Ellington, Two Slaves
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus, Pussy Worship, Foot Domination, Slave
Good girls love, manicure and pedicure, but Ruby and Eve - bad girl. They love massages and foot worship, and cunnilingus. Sitting on the couch, completely naked, one slave makes a foot massage - the first domino, while the other slave oral pussy meets another girl. This is a good relaxation for girls during the lunch break.
Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8563kbps

File size: 434.8 MB
Download Oral And Massage

Some husbands get off differently than others, like the ones who love watching their wives getting reamed by other guys. But even more different than that are the husbands that love watching a whole roomful of horny studs reaming their wives in every imaginable cum gushing hole... It's a Cuckold Gangbang! These cuckolds are lucky they have such horny, cock loving wives!
Duration: 59:18
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 546.7 MB
Download White Ghetto Cuckold Gang Bang 3

Strapon from Russia

Genres: Strapon, FemDom, Fisting, Kunilingus, Asslicking

This Ladies lube his ass up and finger bang him. Then they fuck him deep from behind

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2986kbps

File size: 475.8 MB
Download Strapon from Russia

Strapon from Russia 2

She aims her big dick straight at his asshole and shoves it right in. She pounds him while he lies on his back and enjoys the ride. She digs in deep while she jacks his dick hard and fast.

Duration: 9:37

File size: 223.6 MB
Download Strapon from Russia 2

Jade Indica Mistress of the two

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Fetish, Humiliating

One slave licks dark, and the other in the balls and gets in the face!

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3013kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 175.9 MB
Download Jade Indica Mistress of the two

Jazzmon Platinum Series 61 - Dick Takes It All

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Jazzmon Radford Productions
Cast: Jazzmon Radford
Genres: Muscular Women FETISH, FemDom, Strapon

Oh Jazzmon, sticking it to the man, with a huge plastic cock... even drowning an asshole in lubricant cannot make that an once-over deal.
Unforgettable Jazzmon Radford.

Duration: 34:30
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 81kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 203.4 MB
Download Jazzmon Platinum Series 61 - Dick Takes It All

Choke On My Squirt Vol. 6

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Image Video
Cast: Lindsey
Genres: Facesitting, Femdom, Kunilingus, Anilingus,

Lindsey needs her pussy ate! Lindsey needs her ass hole ate! Lindsey don't need no dick..Lindesy needs to sit on your face and choke you in GALLONS of SQUIRT! DRINK that shit! Oooo la la! What do we have here? A hot tattoed chick with a desire to cum all over her tough tattoed buff's face. Watch as he eats her sweet pussy and even uses his face as her seat of pleasure! She fucks his face and he licks and fingers her twat like it's the last day on Earth. She squirts her juices all over the place, especially all over his face!

Duration: 42:10
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1320kbps

File size: 450.6 MB
Download Choke On My Squirt Vol. 6

Russian Strapon 4

Strap-on fuck on the block! The slave lay on the box, gave him first tied beautiful eggs and attached to the front. Then I fuck him with my beloved strapon so awesome in his asshole

Duration: 7:29

File size: 173.7 MB
Download Russian Strapon 4

Ass To Mouth Spit Roast

Domina Snow & I degrade & humiliate this slave…fucking him with HUGE strap-on’s in the ass & mouth…then making him suck his own ass juice off of the cocks!
Duration: 8:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3844kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 252.3 MB
Download Ass To Mouth Spit Roast

Genres: FemDom
Nice POV as Mistress Ariel stands tall and stomps the cock of the first slave into the mouth of the second as he is bound on his back. She has him service cock then straps on and fucks him with a rubber cock as he licks and sucks the balls in his face. She rotates and sits on his face for tongue service and smother while the other slave sucks his cock and gets ready to fuck him.
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2905kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 305.4 MB
Download Mistress Ariel (Mar 25, 2013)

Cast: Addison O'Riley
Genres: Facesitting, Femdom, Kunilingus, Anilingus, Squirting, All Sex, Stockings, Foot Fetish
Addison wants you to lick her asshole and drink her squirt! Addison 5' 10, stunning 21 year old blonde with awesome tatas, legs like a Vegas show girl with the face of a hot teenager at the mall .Imagine this Goddess shoving her ass crack on your face while squirting spurts into your mouth almost drowning you! You need to watch this!
Duration: 53:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1034kbps

File size: 455.0 MB
Download Choke On My Squirt 4

Back