Selection Of Femdom Videos & Movies (Update)

& A Dog Collar (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Carmin
Genres: Femdom

Carmin dresses her slave in a red body suit, places a dog collar and attached chain around his neck and drags him to the bathroom. She shoves his head in the toilet and incites . Carmin then ass smothers his face before writing on his forehead using lip gloss..

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:33
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 321.5 MB
Download & A Dog Collar (2013)

Sexy Strap-On Fun (2013)

Cast: Jaden
Genres: Strap-on

Maxine and her lesbian lover Jaden have sex the old fashion way, with a strap on. Jaden fucks Maxine with the strap-on and loves the power she feels while wearing it. Maxine then performs felatio on the strap on, laughing afterwards.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1376kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 104.8 MB
Download Sexy Strap-On Fun (2013)

Giant thing in his ass

Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Fisting
Video language: English

Things started getting serious right away. He could hear the Dominas grunting and giggling behind his back but he thought this was only because they were whipping and caning his poor sore back. Turns out they had something else up their sleeve that day. His ass nearly burst apart in the end!

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2531kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 439.2 MB
Download Giant thing in his ass

Total Head Fuck

Genres: Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

As I lay on my bed with my long legs open, I began to rub my moist pussy. Pleasuring myself slowly and getting myself all worked up, and then it came to me! Why on earth am I doing this to myself? "Slave!" I yelled, "Come here now, bring the mask!". He crawled into the room with the dildo mask on, ready and willing. I bent over the bed, pushed my ass in the air and ordered him to fuck me until I came and then clean my pussy!

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1472kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 123.6 MB
Download Total Head Fuck

Just do not go away

For a mature lady lover came, and only a man undressed, as women daughter came home, he reached into the box, but it stuck, and his daughter saw. Well times have caught, then do not go away simply because the woman decided to jerk off his cock and daughters gave a try ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3006kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 207.2 MB
Download Just do not go away

Pavianarsch

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Scat-Movie-World
Cast: Lady Chantal
Genres: scat, peeing, femdom

Mistress I cannot stand pain,I cannot swallow scat,I have such sensitive nipples,mistress please not my balls...What a moaning I must hear from a slave who thinks he has rights! He did not see that his body is MINE! And I can do with it,whatever I want! Of course he is used as toilet,I XXX his balls and nipples and XXX is ass until it is boring to me. In the end he as a real baboon ass.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 371.9 MB
Download Pavianarsch

Eat My Cream Pie Bitch

Mistress Carly is attempting to use a slave’s cock for her pleasure but is dissatisfied with the size of his penis and tells him she much prefers big black cocks to satisfy her. She fits a penis-pump to his dick and attempts to pump his dick up to a satisfactory size. Mistress Carly mounts his dick still in the penis-pump but is still dissatisfied with his size. She summons sub Bec’ to go and find her a big black stud to fuck. Bec’ returns with a well-hung black guy and after being made to suck him hard for Mistress Carly to mount Bec’ is told to go and fuck the slave who is still wearing the clear penis-pump sheath.

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 162.3 MB
Download Eat My Cream Pie Bitch

The Slave - Episode 35

Domina man shackled to the wall with chains and dominated a member and eggs hanging weights on them

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps

File size: 607.4 MB
Download The Slave - Episode 35

Lexi Belle and Les Moore part 2

Cast: Lexi Belle, Les Moore

Miss Belle wastes no time in stripping him, tying him to a student's chair and showing him just who is in charge here! les' back and chest are whipped until red. his ball gag is only removed from his mouth so he may worship Miss Belle's pussy and ass.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 114.9 MB
Download Lexi Belle and Les Moore part 2

Miss Alyssah’s Punishment

Release Year: 2008
Genres: BDSM,Lesbians,Humilation,Spanking,Sex Toys

BDSM with pretty girls., Fans will be satisfied! See screenshots and download a movie, enjoy!

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 124.7 MB
Download Miss Alyssah’s Punishment

Spit Roasted Slave

Mistress Carly & Mistress Rebecca are wearing their huge strap-ons and tell two caged slaves they are going to hold a blow-job contest and whoever wins will get a prize. The slaves are made to kneel and suck the Mistress’s rubber cocks whilst the ladies urge them to out suck one other. They alternate between slaves before deciding who is the ‘winner. The loser is secured in the cage and made to watch whilst the ladies take turns in fucking the winner with their big rubber cocks, spit-roasting and occasionally changing end. They have great fun using his arse whilst the slave squeals as a result of their merciless attentions.

Duration: 11:05

File size: 132.0 MB
Download Spit Roasted Slave

Hobson Sstabled Ilemma

Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,

Beautiful Mistress Annabelle dominating slave and slave sucking strapon session.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps

File size: 522.8 MB
Download Hobson Sstabled Ilemma

Prison - Episod 1

Domina man in a cap tied to the table and put a ring on his penis and began to squeeze

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

File size: 645.7 MB
Download Prison - Episod 1

The Slave - Episode 38 - Skull Fucked

Genres: Dominate

Domina in black suit dominates guy, bared breasts and sat on his face

Duration: 2:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 99.1 MB
Download The Slave - Episode 38 - Skull Fucked

The Strapon Queen

Get on your knees and be good royal servants because Queen Strapon is sat on her throne and she is ready to rule over every inch of your body. Mistress Carly is a kind ruler though but when it's time to give out the punishment, you know you're in for a whole lot of pain... and pleasure!

Duration: 10:58

File size: 130.6 MB
Download The Strapon Queen

Pumping His Balls Dry

Mistress Carly secures a slave into a gynaecological chair & fits a spunk-pump sleeve to his cock telling him that She is going to suck a huge amount of spunk from his balls. She proceeds to vigorously pump away as cum is squirted out into a receptacle despite his discomfort & protestations. Dissatisfied with the amount of cum he has provided, Mistress Carly dons a strap-on and tells him She is going to stimulate his prostate and proceeds to fuck him up the arse with it. After having fun fucking him She eventually she leaves him there & heads off to a tool hire company to rent an electric vacuum pump to do the job properly.

Duration: 10:02

File size: 119.5 MB
Download Pumping His Balls Dry

Prison - Episod 2

Domina strapped to a table and a peasant girl, and was dominated by pouring hot wax on the genitals

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 554.2 MB
Download Prison - Episod 2

Smothered Slave Huge Tits

Genres: Femdom, HandJob, Milking Table, Abandon Forced Orgasm, Domination, FootJob, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction

Mandy was in her garden one morning when her neighbor stopped by. She didn’t like the way he inquired about her melons and licked his lips as he looked at her tits. She told him she needed help with her boat out back and directed him to sit on her bench to take a look at it. She quickly strapped him to her bondage bench with restraints and noticed he didn’t try to struggle at all. The poor prick thinks he’s about to have some kinky outdoor sex, but Mandy has other ideas. This sunny day is about to get dark and grimy. She leaves his sorry ass tied up and goes to her shed to fetch some tools. Not finding any to her liking she decides to use her own assets. Mandy starts by lifting up her skirt to reveal her round ass and a black thong. She does a long ass grind on her victim’s face. The facesitting leaves the slave gasping for breath. Then she takes out her E cup tits and smashes them on his face. She smother’s the victim’s face until he has difficulty breathing. After much facesitting and smothering Mandy unzips her victim’s pants and pulls out his cock, which she starts jerking. The pathetic prick is completely submissive and doesn’t try to resist. Mandy’s huge tits and soft pink areolas jiggle as she strokes the meatstick into submission. Suddenly the prick erupts sperm covering Mandy’s hands. Mandy continues stroking as if nothing happened, almost as if in a trance. The slave moans through this painful post-orgasm milking and tries to get away by twisting his body, but the restraints hold the prick securely in place. Now aware of the slave’s discomfort, she increases it by kneading the tender cockhead with her thumb and forefinger turning cock and cum to mush. To finish it off she punches the dick and the slave groans. The sun’s rays wash over the lifeless prick and Mandy’s full tits. She rubs cum all over her natural knockers as the birds chirp in the background.

Duration: 14:12
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 136.9 MB
Download Smothered Slave Huge Tits

Cherokee's Bitch Boy
d9e8853294fa7d7c2c7f7ea205a4d40f.jpg

Cast: Cherokee, ben

Sex Appeal, that is what Cherokee oozes and she knows it! Nice firm breasts, stunning face and an ass that could . She likes to keep her slaves bound; cbt is a great pleasure of hers, so is ordering her subordinate to make her cum. He can smell her pussy but he can't taste it, he can struggle in his binds but he can't escape...and why would he want to anyway? He is Mistress Cherokee's fuck toy, punished for her enjoyment, tied up for her pleasure and fucked in the mouth and ass to make her happy.

Total size: 142.8 MB in 5 files.

Download Cherokee's Bitch Boy

Bottom Marks For Wanking
789467c5f4552ef0367323ff8df046df.jpg

Naughty Schoolboy is caught wanking and so is sent to Mistress Carly’s study to receive punishment. She admonishes him and orders him to pull his trousers down & bend over the desk to receive a spanking/caning. After this she instructs him to show her the pic’ he was wanking off over which is of a girl showing off her naked sex. She takes off her skirt & sits back to show off her own cunt and asks him if he finds the view of her sex arousing...

Duration: 9:15

File size: 110.1 MB
Download Bottom Marks For Wanking

The Slave - Episode 31
3ecdf4c00e71e6a1f7d203ce87852030.jpg

Girl dominates two guys slapping them in the asshole with a whip and whip and cane

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 564.5 MB
Download The Slave - Episode 31

Fingered and Fucked
54d8ee7022f8c8b57023cc2ddef01e0b.jpg

Cast: Secret Agent, Sandra Romain

Sandra Romain likes to come up with exquisite ways of inflicting pain on her subjects. From plucking out their pubic hairs to teasing them with her body built for sex, she knows exactly how to torment her male sex slaves into doing whatever she desires. secretagent suffers silently in a difficult suspension while she berates him. In a spreadeagle, he is used as a piece of sex furniture. He is trampled, smothered, slapped, clamped, and used as a bondage fuckdoll for Sandra's hungry cunt. He is ferociously drained of cum and then suspended again. his ass is fingered, fucked and before Sandra moves on to his mouth, wondering aloud which hole can take her cock deeper!

Total size: 317.5 MB in 4 files.

Download Fingered and Fucked

Malicious Mina (2013)
a24051ddf948eea4b18eeca6c17dcc4a.jpg

Mistress Mina's dating service sends her a bozo named Bart, who shows up in gym shorts and a tanktop to take her on a date. Mistress Mina is dressed to and is shocked when Bart suggests they go to the beach. She locks him in her pillory and ruthlessly slaps his face and scratches him with her finger nails. Mistress Mina then administers a hard beating with her paddle, strap, flogger, and quirt. Next she smothers him until he is blue in the face. In the second scene the dating service has sent another moron over who is wearing a mask, this nimrod claims he thought they were going to a masquerade party. Guess what, he gets the same treatment as Bart. Mina puts him over a horse and gives him a hard hand spanking before securing him to her stretching rack. She then smothers him while wacking his balls with a crop, she puts clothespins on his balls and slaps them with her hand, and continually slaps his face very hard.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 19:20
Video: 460x345, SVQ3, 935kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 138.1 MB
Download Malicious Mina (2013)

An arrogant Principal
926b6a62e371738c3a0af091bb014212.jpg

Cast: Lexi Belle, Les Moore

When Lexi arrives at the school she will begin teaching at she is greeted by an arrogant principal that says he does not think she could handle the class. Miss Belle wastes no time in stripping him, tying him to a student's chair and showing him just who is in charge here! les' back and chest are whipped until red. his ball gag is only removed from his mouth so he may worship Miss Belle's pussy and ass. his balls are separated with twine and weights are hung from his manhood. Miss Belle demands a hard cock and uses this tied down slut for her pleasure. With a big black cock in his ass she takes pity on the bitch boy and milks the cum out of his cock before leaving him for the students to find, bound naked and with a gaping asshole.

Total size: 287.2 MB in 5 files.

Download An arrogant Principal

Asshole Stretching
f2a8c94002b61cac659d7958e270e6c3.jpg

Studio: Juicy Entertainment

Get on your knees and grab your biggest dildo, for this black chick got a Huge Strap-On for your white ass! She's ready to stretch your tight ass like it's never been before!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 25:30
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3804kbps

File size: 734.3 MB
Download Asshole Stretching

Azusa Fukami
eeb569795abeef64cd953f6029d0cba1.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Azusa Fukami
Genres: Japan Femdom, Japanese, Uncensored, Hardcore, Stocking, Lingerie

The Japanese rider tamed the unruly horse.

Duration: 36:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 446.5 MB
Download Azusa Fukami

Fuck That White Ass
aac13cde2c728ef1d8617b95f158f242.jpg

Studio: Juicy Entertainment

That cutie always had the fantasy to fuck a cute fit guy, up the ass, with a Big strap-on. Today's her lucky day, she'll get exactly what she wanted! Fuck that tight white ass bitch!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 22:37
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps

File size: 650.5 MB
Download Fuck That White Ass

Serena
a8096d15686c00f99a610f5da12787ce.jpg

Cast: Serena
Genres: Blowjob, Cuckold, Femdom, Humiliation, Teen, Hairy, Threesome, Russian

You never know what's next with these wives in heat. The young tanned sexpot here is teasing her husband with a promise of eating her royal snatch. However, pretty soon she changes her mind, and he has to assume the position of a humiliated watcher as a random man fills her hole with his super thick cock. Envious, jealous and horny, the hubby gets ready to eat the shot.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 333.9 MB
Download Serena

Chained Up and Taken Advantage Of
f52321c6cf500dd70bddb8d444ea3283.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Orgymax.Tyrannized
Cast: Lillou,Elisa
Genres: Fem-dom,all sex .boy-girl,gag

Eilsa has found herself a pathetic guy to use and abuse, and this loser actually thinks he's in control! Well, he quickly learns that that's not the case at all, as just when he thinks he's going to get some hot action Elisa chains him to the bed and gags him for no reason other than her sick pleasure. This dude is understandably very concerned, but when Elisa leaves the room he starts to feel a bit of relief. It's too bad that Lellou, one sick bitch, was watching from the sidelines the whole time, and this FemDom loving babe doesn't fuck around! This guy is totally helpless and Lellou has every intention of taking advantage of that, first by whipping him over and over and then by fucking this chained up loser for her pleasure and her pleasure ONLY!

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.2 MB
Download Chained Up and Taken Advantage Of

Amber Rayne Defends Herself (2013)
fa86e6462f799f09d4d0a04f1d9e6ece.jpg

Cast: Amber Rayne

This mind-blowing ballbusting story involves a hot babe who was sunbathing outside on a hiking trail in her yellow thong bikini. She was peacefully minding her own business and working on her tan when a sick pervert jumped out of the bushes and tried to penetrate her with his tiny cock.
She kneed him in the balls and disabled him immediately, and she began taking control of his puny cock by squeezing his dick and balls until he could hardly breathe! The thrill of danger and the excitement of female power coarsed through her veins as she manipulated the pervert by punishing his cock and balls.
She began toying wish his genitals by puching, kicking, and squeezing them. The sight of men in pain was making her wet with power and ecstasy, and she made him watch her masturbate while she was stomping and kicking his naked testicles!

Duration: 27:04
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 321.9 MB
Download Amber Rayne Defends Herself (2013)

Back