Sensual Solitude. Indulging in the Art of Masturbation - Gay Solo!

CockyBoys - Max Strokes Off
e85f1588da72817bfbe971c0946144cd.jpg

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Introducing my latest find – Hot straight college boy Max. Wait until you get a load of this guy. He’s the boy next door and then some! 20 years old from Long Island. He’s not much for conversation but who needs to talk with a body like that! When I first asked him if he wanted to be on the site he said “Sure. I’ll try anything once and if I like it I’ll do it again and again”. That’s all I needed to hear! This boy is fuckin’ ripped to the tits. And that face! Adorable, hot, amazing body, now stop reading this profile and go watch his video so you can get off watching this hot mo. fucker in action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3098kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download for free - CockyBoys - Max Strokes Off

Twinks Of Europe The Casting Files
83396c3f02aabcdccbc2f87d6dd05e0f.jpg

Studio: Twinks Of Europe
Cast: Endy, Gabriel, Kevin, Marek, Sven Falkenberg, Tobey, Tony, Kai

European twinks are horny all the time. They just love playing with their uncut cocks. See super cute Czech twink Kevin getting off in the locker room, or German twink Kai jerking off in the exercise room. Don't miss the special videos of bottom-boy Sven who sticks a banana up his ass or skinny twink Tobey jerking his huge cock with the Fleshjack. 18 year old Slowakian muscle twink Gabriel gets wild on the sofa and Endy plays with his 8.5 inch cock in the shower.

Duration: 1:53:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download for free - Twinks Of Europe The Casting Files

AndoliniXXL Andolini - Blue Slip
c43004064317ad0d1a936d200177ca00.jpg

Studio: AndoliniXXL
Cast: Andolini

Here's a look at the daily life of a new blue slip in Lyon, with its compulsory christening at nightfall. A simple and effective video to warm up ...

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2242kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 69.3 MB

Download for free - AndoliniXXL Andolini - Blue Slip

GayHoopla - Slate Powers Shows Off His Third Leg!
ae29e01f85f814cd225332a49859c9fb.jpg

Slate Powers is proof that giant packages can come attached to short guys... That's how it goes, right? Anyways, Slate's stoked to be on set today. He's been waiting for a chance to whip out that giant cock of his and show it off to the cameras! After a short intro, Slate gets to hitting the perfect long strokes and flexing his abs as his breathing gets more intense! You may not have noticed, but Slate stored a little bag of goodies in the corner. Once he can't wait anymore, Slate brings out the toys and starts warming up that hole for us! He keeps stroking that big cock as he gets it in, deeper and deeper. Our hot young stud finally decides he can't take it any longer and drains himself on his knees! We had no doubt this horny guy would go for a taste and he didn't disappoint!

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4919kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

Download for free - GayHoopla - Slate Powers Shows Off His Third Leg!

Lance Hart: Lick My Boots and Fuck My Ass
5ef8498979e3bf7fd48a17fcb9e0d4e7.jpg

Cast: Lance Hart
Video language: English

Lance Hart makes a deal with you. If you lick his boots, he’ll let you fuck is ass. He makes you get on your knees and lick his boots. When you’ve done a good enough job, he turns around, bends over, and gives you his round muscular ass. He fucks himself with a dildo and imagines its your hard cock doing the fucking. He gets on his back and fucks himself some more. He makes you imagine licking and sucking his cock and again if you do a good job he’ll give you more of his ass.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download for free - Lance Hart: Lick My Boots and Fuck My Ass

Andrew - Working Lunch
25452c9f15d6ce65964a9d422aa16e7c.jpg

The boy is enjoying a nice afternoon reading his love stories before his big dick boyfriend interrupts. He wants his playtime and he wants it now. No problem at all....

Duration: 9:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7877kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 528.6 MB

Download for free - Andrew - Working Lunch

Joey Sommers
ebd8e3275f5c570bc59aacfcda0625b9.jpg

Cast: Joey Sommers
Genres: pierced penis ,Gay ,Solo Male ,masturbation ,Machine Dildo ,brunet ,harness ,Anal

You’ve been wanting more cum shots. Joe gives us three.

Duration: 28:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 334.6 MB

Download for free - Joey Sommers

CorbinFisher Gabe Fucks Dawson
ca2b5a3a7d566535d97b9d4cbdd49209.jpg

Studio: CorbinFisher

In early January, we were off in Las Vegas for an adult internet convention, and I invited Gabe to fly out there with us to attend the event and hang out. It'd been awhile since I'd seen him and worked with him and I figured Vegas would be a great place to not only catch up, but also have some fun. To my great pleasure, Gabe accepted!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 193.8 MB

Download for free - CorbinFisher Gabe Fucks Dawson

CockyBoys - Nelson Troy Fucks Himself
6fdfd5f65a8df06f018c83db38110179.jpg

Studio: CockyBoys.com

If tight buff muscle boys are your thing then you're in for a treat today. Big dicked beefcake, Nelson Troy, took me up on my offer to video tape him fucking himself on film. This tanned blonde hottie starts off by playing with his thick dick - smacking it against his tight abs and jerking it off. Then he reaches for a dildo (that's none too small) and gets it wet by shoving it down his throat. After he's done blowing the plastic cock he lubes it up and starts working his hot tight hole with it. He moves is it in and out as he jerks off his dick. He decides to give me a better view by bending over for the camera while he fucks himself with the dildo. He rolls back over on his back and keeps shoving that rubber cock into his ass while he jerks off until he blows a load all over his ripped abs, the dildo still shoved all the way up his hot hole. Who needs a man when you've got a thick 9 inch portable cock right? Check it.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3098kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 322.9 MB

Download for free - CockyBoys - Nelson Troy Fucks Himself

Causing A Ruckus!
0915c1c6434f21f7c2f133df4eeaaae2.jpg

Cast: Ruckus
Genres: Outdoors ,trimmed ,Sniffing ,Edging ,Tattoo ,Athletic ,Humiliation ,masturbation ,Solo Male ,POV

You’ve been a bad boy haven’t you? Sneaking all the way out here and hiding in the grass, hoping to catch an eyeful of Ruckus. And nothing escapes Ruckus. He catches you in the act and decides to have some fun with you. He tells you to take out your cock and get it hard. All you can do is obey as you watch Ruckus stroke his own cock and listen to him tell you what a pathetic little back alley cum slut you are. Leaning forward you hope to catch a whiff of his body, sweaty from working in the yard all day. Maybe if you follow his every instruction he’ll let you inside. The instructions are simple, listen to his every order and don’t cum until he tells you. Think you can handle it?

Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9711kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download for free - Causing A Ruckus!

Back