Keep On Running, Scene 3 - Jaro Stone, Peter Nowak
3e6937b78447e979980c48e3fc5d0607.jpg

Video language: English

It's a move that excites Nowak into replicating the deed - devouring Stone's much-used weapon, before both beauties line up on the sofa 69-style to gobble away on each other simultaneously. To be fair, the sight of these handsome sluts going top-to-toe for all they're worth is nigh on enough to get most of us to the brink of sticky pleasure there and then; but rest assured young Stone isn't content until he's thoroughly rimmed that tight virgin ass of his mate and followed through by sticking every inch of his shaft deep inside the lad's hungry little rectum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 661.7 MB

Download Keep On Running, Scene 3 - Jaro Stone, Peter Nowak

Colt Curious Scene 3 - Hugo Alexander, Luke Cassidy
f9e3098df49b53f09056abaf8a321fbd.jpg

Studio: COLT

Hugo Alexander tops Luke Cassidy - Big muscled Hugo is lounging poolside and catching some rays. As he worships the sun, his buddy Luke is busy worshipping his thick meaty cock. Golden sunlight and suntanned bodies make this the perfect picture of summertime fun.In their private poolside oasis these guys settle in for an afternoon of hot and naked, nut-busting fun. Sucking and stroking the day away, they lose themselves in the pleasures of tasty cock and sweet ass.Hugo takes a taste of Luke's hot hole and can't get enough as he buries his face in that yummy boy butt. Once Luke feels that tongue up his horny ass, he knows he's gonna need some of Hugo's huge dick up there too. Hugo slips and slides his cock in and out until both guys are ready to squirt. It's a super soaking hose-down before this daytime fuck-fest is through.

Duration: 23:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 440.0 MB

Download Colt Curious Scene 3 - Hugo Alexander, Luke Cassidy

Sexy, young studs
3b1ab9cd3905a76398788012444cefca.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Masturbation

Zach Letoa snuggle up to each other in a smoldering snog session by the pool table. The pretty pair may be in the game room; but, these boys mean business. They quickly shed shirts and shorts, causing Brooks bulge to to grow inside his overstuffed underwear. Letoa's cock hungry curiousity builds to the breaking point, and he ends up on his knees, with a mouth full of meat.

Duration: 44:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sexy, young studs

AndoliniXXL - The Hotel Concierge, Part 1 - Andolini & YoyoMinetBreton
3ddcc4c059cbb741f90281928d6f8632.jpg

My handsome driver is a little shy about having his face shown on film, because he doesn't want people to know he's willing to play around with other guys for cash.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4175kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download AndoliniXXL - The Hotel Concierge, Part 1 - Andolini & YoyoMinetBreton

Gay Tales of the Arabian Nights 3 Arab Heat Scene 05
dc3b43c2274d2bec11af092bb770a0a4.jpg

Cooling down in an outdoor shower David Dirdam allows the water to caress his skin, and muscular body. The water cascades over his hairy cheeks, and chiseled abs, down to the water soaked body wrap. His erect cock pushes up against the cloth, as he massages his growing cock through the light garb. Dirdam's hands roam over his body, caressing his muscles oh his torso, and his ass. Releasing his beautiful, uncut cock, from the confines of the cloth, Dirdam slowly strokes it, and let's the water fill his ample foreskin. Out from the distance comes Tony Aziz, he approaches Dirdam and joins him under the refreshing water. The two stare intently at each other, before engaging in a passionate kiss. Aziz caresses down Dirdum's body with his lips, licking down to the water flowing off his cock. Aziz swallows his member, and sucks the water from his skin. They take turns sucking each other's cocks, and kissing under the cooling spray. Aziz sucks Dirdum's juicy cock, and then turns him around to eat his hot ass, trying to quench his hunger. Tony then fucks Dirdum under the water, pounding his cock in his ass as the water rains all over Dirdum's back. Aziz thrusts hard and deep, making Dirdum moan to be pounded harder. Aziz then penetrates Dirdum, perched on the lid of an urn. Aziz slides his cock in an out with ease, as Dirdum's beautiful ass welcomes the long strokes. Aziz pounds him harder, deeper until the hard pounding makes Dirdum releases a load of cum all over his soaked torso. Aziz now yearning to be fucked by Dirdum's sill hard uncut cock, stands with his back to Dirdam and pushes his rear back to impale himself, on the thick piece of manhood. Dirdam pounds Aziz wildly, lifting him up intermittently, to deep kiss the dark stud. Dirdam his ass back down, and rides him hard again. Dirdam fucks him deep, burying his meat in the juicy ass, until Aziz jerks his cock and ejaculates all over the stone floor. The heat from the sun and desert can be oppressively hot, but the animalistic sex from these Arab men is scorching.

Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 470.2 MB

Download Gay Tales of the Arabian Nights 3 Arab Heat Scene 05

Hit It Then Quit It. Scene 3
825b5c9f4c0acb1d24061dddc46292f4.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots

Phoenix Fellington sees DJ Cristian Sam working in the booth wearing a jockstrap and knows he wants what Cristian has between his legs. Phoenix drops to his knees and takes Cristian's thick cock down his throat and works the stud until he's raging hard. By this time, Cristian finds it hard to concentrate on mixing and can't resist burying his face in Phoenix's tight ass. Cristian rims the cocksucker hard and deep, getting Phoenix's cock rock hard. Cristian wants Phoenix in his mouth and turns the muscle stud around to take his dick deep down his throat. Cristian works the thick cock up and down as he jacks his own rod, getting both of them close to busting. Before he can cum, Phoenix wants Cristian's load all over his face. The two switch it up one last time and Phoenix gets under Cristian's cock to take his juicy load all over his face. With Cristian's fresh cum dripping from his cheeks and lips, Phoenix finishes himself off all over the floor as Cristian puts on his headphones and gets back to work without so much as a thank you to Phoenix, who's left on the floor covered in jizz.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11785kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hit It Then Quit It. Scene 3

AndoliniXXL - Tra Stalloni Italiani - Andolini & Marcolino
46a038f2a3f7e3b7777003045f3f72bb.jpg

They're both buff and extremely well built, blond, have a great presence in front of the camera, and are integral parts of what we each do and the videos we each film!

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6689kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download AndoliniXXL - Tra Stalloni Italiani - Andolini & Marcolino

Brody Kayman, Harrison Todd - My Biggest Fan
5e5ca123466b5ac3eb9b66db922c0639.jpg

These youngsters are taught to how to suck cock and to take it deep, they are encouraged to dole out wank jobs at the drop of a rubber glove, to bend over and open up their cute butts for a balls-deep ramming whenever the urge takes them and if so called upon, to service more than one of their mentors' friends.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5044kbps

File size: 990.2 MB

Download Brody Kayman, Harrison Todd - My Biggest Fan

AndoliniXXL - Phillp wants In Lyon, Part 1 - Andolini, Philippe Wants
b5bb5e3ff725ea0e229fa37e15a54ff3.jpg

Actually, he got a sweet boner even before taking off his undies. I definitely wasn't the only horny person in the room. He was so big that I had a problem to deepthroat him. That's how amazing he was.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5675kbps

File size: 748.2 MB

Download AndoliniXXL - Phillp wants In Lyon, Part 1 - Andolini, Philippe Wants

Retreat - Jesse Santana & Trent Locke
149a5128193e2d1b2687218de0b88cbf.jpg

Lounging on the deck, Jesse Santana is relaxed and happily preoccupied stroking his thick cock. Trent Locke watches him with a sly grin and gets so turned on that he crawls up between Jesse's legs to begin sucking him off. Holding Jesse's big pole at its base, Trent opens wide and swallows it down, getting so aroused that his nipples stand out perky and erect. The guys move inside and Trent continues dazzling his buddy with his oral skills. While Trent is servicing him, Jesse reaches over to play with Trent's furry ass, grabbing and spanking the round mounds before fingerfucking the sphincter. Then he begins rimming Trent, his tongue foraging through all the butt hair to get to the tasty manhole. Wanting more, Jesse pushes Trent face down on the bed, his hands clamped onto his butt cheeks for balance, and starts screwing Trent's fine ass. Trent flips over onto his back, and Jesse continues fucking him hard until one after the other, they both shoot their wads.

Duration: 25:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4599kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download Retreat - Jesse Santana & Trent Locke

AndoliniXXL - Lyon Start-up - Andolini, Even Canaillou, Mathieu de Lyon
fa39fe58ba7728dfa4e234f0a7337b7c.jpg

Why would someone need when there is a hand to help, you can give pleasure to himself ... He woke up and decided to show us what he is handsome masturbate his dick on camera ... Boy is blindfolded and made to have sex with his master. Today, he surpassed himself, this riser was not his time ...

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps

File size: 447.0 MB

Download AndoliniXXL - Lyon Start-up - Andolini, Even Canaillou, Mathieu de Lyon

Kiekie18x - Ep. 15
ed4d33fd9984fca5d95f2529b8a0a4fa.jpg

やべぇ!すごい変態な○ が来ちゃって、そのまま即尺、ナマ挿入!こんな変態なことしてるのに、顔がマジでイケメンで最高でした
お兄さん、またお待ちしてます!

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 455.4 MB

Download Kiekie18x - Ep. 15

Spritzz - Creaming His Hole With Fresh Spooge
2d91f2e6c63ecd0ecd3dbfa0eac44aca.jpg

The only reason to clean up is to get dirty again, and these two horny boys know it. With their lips meeting and their cocks swelling in their shorts the two engage in a feast of cock sucking, both youthful penises throbbing and wet with precum and spit while they service each other so skillfully. They clearly know how to handle another boy's penis, frotting their shafts together in a friendly wank before blond boy Nick turns his attention to his friend's perfect pucker. With a little licking of his delicious hole he sinks his naked inches inside, thrusting up inside his friend while Adam lays back over he sink and enjoys the pleasure his pal is delivering. The buggering from behind gets that raw cock deeper and the riding young Adam enjoys while his own cock gets rubbed is enough to have the two ready to splash their juicy loads. The final missionary ramming gets Adam splashing his goo all over his smooth and slim body, which is soon leading to Nick creaming his well used boy hole and seeding his pucker with fresh spooge.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5805kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 793.1 MB

Download Spritzz - Creaming His Hole With Fresh Spooge

Face to Face, Scene 3 - Connor Rex, Mark Fontana Hd
d802c8bccc593a65712f7b37a3f1fe6b.jpg

Given the two-handed, hairless beauty that new boy, Joel Tamir, has stashed in his pants, it's probably quite understandable that Lior Hod literally jumped at the opportunity to give the lad a top-to-toe massage. Indeed, whilst the fellow cannot for one moment be accused of skimping the oil on the rest of Tamir's handsome body, there's no denying the rich mix of anticipation and excitement on Hod's part when he finally gets to grip with his pal's uncut beauty; working every inch of hard flesh with undeniable relish, before jumping up onto the table so that he can slurp on the monster whilst Tamir gobbles away on his. Seeing these two beauts 69-ing away like a couple of sluts will almost certainly have you reaching for your own straining zipper, of course; and it's a situation that's likely to get even worse for pretty much every fan once Hod achieves his final goal and pushes his now well-greased ramrod deep into Tamir's hungry hole.

Duration: 23:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps

File size: 679.8 MB

Download Face to Face, Scene 3 - Connor Rex, Mark Fontana Hd

Andre Pijote fucks Leonaordo
ab0ab94fec1b96317e35e8efd1e6ac57.jpg

I got him on all fours and slid into his tight little boy hole and fucking the hell out of him! After teasing blindfold, and sticking my cock down his throat, I can tell he is ready for a good fucking!

Duration: 26:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4287kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 846.0 MB

Download Andre Pijote fucks Leonaordo

Colton Fox - Scout Colton - Chapter 7 - Scoutmaster's Secret
ae78bca0ce1b2fc265a8f560cc112cff.jpg

You can almost see the killer chemistry between these guys as they feed off each other, tasting every inch of toned flesh before dipping their dicks between taut ass cheeks and sliding into an opening that craves attention.

Duration: 27:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Colton Fox - Scout Colton - Chapter 7 - Scoutmaster's Secret

Apprentice tate - Chapter 4 - Anointing - Ethan Tate & Dillon Stone
3fd92b943e9a97ec032006b771d413ef.jpg

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Ethan Tate & Dillon Stone
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos

Apprentice Tate's reputation precedes him. He's a wild child who requires very careful handling, but if one is patient and firm, the results can be spectacular. When the creases of his arrogant youthfulness are finally ironed out, it's thought among the masters, this Apprentice is destined for great things.

Over the past few months, the general consensus is that he's turned a corner and has started to take his Apprentice role seriously. He's certainly one of the most handsome boys that has passed through The Order, so when I was called to oversee his anointing, I felt a genuine rush of excitement.

Anointing a young man is a most profoundly sensual experience. I love the sensation of warm oil dripping from my fingertips, and the deep eroticism associated with running it enticingly across a boy's forehead and over his lips. I'm always excited by the way that an Apprentice shivers as I work my slippery hands down his soft body, whispering gently in his ear until he's rock-hard and throbbing with nervous, lust-fuelled desire.

What made the seduction of Apprentice Tate even more rewarding, however, was the looks of pure desire he was throwing me throughout the ritual. Those part-innocent, part-all-knowing rich, blue eyes were making it absolutely clear that he intended to yield to me in a spectacular manner.

I found myself falling to my knees and tenderly kissing the tip of his swollen penis. It rapidly made its way into my mouth and my lips were soon sliding up and down its shaft. I flung my suit jacket off and undid my tie and shirt, never taking my eyes off the boy, whose face reddened uncontrollably as beads of sweat began to prickle on his forehead.

I pulled him into me and teased him with my lips for some time. He held his breath in anticipation, knowing that the kiss he wanted so badly could only be initiated by his Master. They say the best things come to those who wait, and by God were his lips worth waiting for: cool, soft, puckered. We kissed with passion previously unknown to us both. At that moment I doubt either of us could have imagined wanting anything more.

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Apprentice tate - Chapter 4 - Anointing - Ethan Tate & Dillon Stone

This Is Cristiano
c37fc11773c72d533809aa85f6a4605b.jpg

These sexy guys go for each other ravenously, sucking dick, rimming asses, fucking and cumming with abandon.

Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7655kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download This Is Cristiano

Kiekie18x - Ep. 68
e51dd11f300d2b2a2f005264761e9257.jpg

アダルト会社の性処理課が本日も大活躍!
若い社員がムラムラした先輩上司たちにケツを差し出す。
次々に濃厚精子を口で受け止め、一滴残らず吸い尽くしていく!

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps

File size: 370.1 MB

Download Kiekie18x - Ep. 68

Santino and Liam
3f7f88b410b387798e08c3217bd93d26.jpg

Boys love their toys! Be it a fast car, the latest electronic gadget or the best toy of all, a horny houseboy to play with!

Duration: 26:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7867kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Santino and Liam

Losen Em Up
18328fa322087979ce58cf2deff6f474.jpg

Studio: FratX
Cast: Brock Lee Reynolds, Many, Vincent Grey and Bruce
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos

Turns out, his little slut ass has been saving up all his cum for his big dicked brothers! So this pussy whipped bitch gets royally fucked by three hungry hung brothers!

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10125kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Losen Em Up

Kiekie18x - Ep. 6
667aed5c8a4274fa80d58d00545e8236.jpg

ルールは簡単。ゲームに負けたら、勝者のどんな命令も従うこと。エロい命令に興奮していき、ノンケのちんこもフル勃起。ウケも2人に掘られて、我慢できず大量射精
※本編、目線モザイクありません。

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps

File size: 280.2 MB

Download Kiekie18x - Ep. 6

MachoFucker All American Slut Boy
c13b45a2dbdf5f21becb72bf854b0779.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: guys
Genres: Studs, Trio, Oral, Anal, Double Penetration, Cumshots, Bareback

He is a straight lad in the streets, but a true slut boy on the sheets our new "All American Boy"-model Tyler. Two young and horny studs took his sweet butt hole to a test, stuffing not only one, but two big cocks up his ass. Three times Tyler is rewarded with big loads of jizz up his hole. A true slut boy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 478.2 MB

Download MachoFucker All American Slut Boy

Ashton Montana & Christian Lundgren
bc63bbbf37c3738c5cb252b5f9538f21.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BelAmiOnline

There is nothing better than some hot fucking to follow a hard workout, especially for Christian, who has been tasked with the job of whipping young Ashton into shape. After a quick lesson in self-defense, the boys move on to a longer lesson in the best alternative to fighting, making love.Those of you who expected Christian to be the bottom today will be surprised to hear that the role, this time, falls to Ashton. It must have been all that testosterone worked up during the self-defense lesson!We really hope that you all like your sex hot and sweaty, as this is definitely how things end up today. Both guys look beautiful in any position, so combined with some pretty intense love making, this scene should push all the right buttons.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8191kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ashton Montana & Christian Lundgren

British twunk
ab65519140c78a1854e505dd4714b597.jpg

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Masturbation

At times, even Helmut seems to need a break from Jerome and today sends his best bud off to the pool by himself so that he can enjoy a few moments of peace and quiet. Of course, this doesn't last long. As soon as Jeff spies his chance he sneaks into Helmut's room for a bit of fun with the biggest dick in the house.

Duration: 39:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download British twunk

Huge police gangbang 13 men 2 cop holes
9b14b422f93e5b1248e1a36db8a2683d.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Studio: RawRoadNation
Genres: Bareback, Cumshot, Gangbang, Hairy, Muscle, Tattoos, Uncut, Uniform

13 Real men fuck 2 hot as hell Real Cops all bare, Nasty and fucked-up for simply hours on end with Gallons of cum going into their furry uniformed holes. Two Cops try and search the wrong property where a gang of labourers And horsehung tradies have had enough and the Met are about to Get a training session that is not part of the Police guide book. Huge Bare cocks slide up them continuously in a quick-fire never-Ending tag-team fuck of endless throbbing breeding cock which is Just plain merciless on these straight uniformed virgin holes which Are going to get seriously and totally fucked up for life. So much Spunk goes up these two police fukkas that they will be crapping out Man spunk for well over a month. With such a large aggressive Gang their is plenty of cock & man jizz for the cops throats too and Soon they are gagging & choking on huge dicks and spunk is Pouring down their chins and necks as they fight for breath......and This is only the first part of their ordeal of being put to the cock by Real men.

Duration: 25:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3428kbps

File size: 663.8 MB

Download Huge police gangbang 13 men 2 cop holes

Camp Out, Scene 2 - Jace Reed, Leo Ocean Hd
df3165ac53298e3aea4c5dac4d1843cb.jpg

Four of the horniest, spunkiest Czech sluts on the circuit definitely make this a scene to remember; but if you're expecting a foursome right from the off then prepare to be somewhat disappointed. If anything, however, the rather clever use of reality and fantasy that underpins this escapade makes the final offering all the more intense; and we doubt there'll be a dry cock in sight by the time our horny bevy of fans have witnessed the spunky delight that serves at the scene's finale. But first it's the sweet, unmitigated pleasure of Rhys Kogan and Casey Flip making out together in the great outdoors - both boys 69-ing each other with characteristic -style gusto, prior to Kogan rimming his young buddy's

Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 794.4 MB

Download Camp Out, Scene 2 - Jace Reed, Leo Ocean Hd

Charlie Foxtrot, Scene 1 - Boris Lang, Johnathan Strake Hd
8e1c79ad3cf2a167c755a739b7d4b528.jpg

Being in total sync with your comrade-in-arms is an essential quality for any young soldier - after all, your life may actually depend on it out in the battlefield one day. But for these recruits, such intimacy gets pushed to the very limits; for having undertaken outdoor manoeuvres together and then worked out side-by-side in the gym, new boys Sivan Ozzi and Robin Rhea decide to get to know each other even better by exchanging a clearly much-desired smooch. Whether this is standard procedure in the Czech army is anyone's guess, of course; but suffice it to report that it quickly leads to both horned-up buddies tossing their standard-issue uniforms to one side, before the curly-haired Rhea nestles down to giving his comrade's straining stiffy an open-mouthed salute.

Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download Charlie Foxtrot, Scene 1 - Boris Lang, Johnathan Strake Hd

Casting Couch #477 - Lucas Mancinni, Dani Brown
4bf34a047be78bc91549505d5cf72cdf.jpg

Cast: Dani Brown ,Lucas Mancinni
Genres: Bareback , Gay Porn

Dani Brown is the fortunate man that gets his hands full inducting Lucas Mancinni into the Kristen Bjorn Society of Select Men. Both men are eyeing each other up, but for different reasons. Dani has his eye on that massive ass of Lucas and Lucas has seen the huge cock that Dani wields. The guys quickly strip down, exposing there already growing cocks and begin swapping cock sucking powers. Dani goes down first on Lucas' caramel colored cock. Lucas makes his opportunity and begins sucking on Dani, taking it from hard to rock-hard as he savors it all the way down to Dani's smooth ball sac. Lucas sprawls on the sofa with his legs wide open while Dani is busy licking and probing that hot ass with his wet tongue. With Lucas in perfect position and his magnificent ass primed, Dani mounts him and begins fucking him with his balls slapping away with each lunge forward. Lucas' eyes widen with each thrust as the pleasure spreads throughout his entire body. The guys swap positions and Dani is bent over the sofa as Lucas launches his cock deep inside of Dani's smooth, tortilla colored ass. Lucas builds a smooth, rhythmic pace as his indestructible cock continues feeding Dani's ass with pleasure. Another swap and this time Lucas is squatting down onto Dani's granite cock, slamming his ass up and down in a frenzy of gluttony. The harder Lucas slams his ass down the more his cock sways to the pleasure and his balls draw up tighter, preparing him for the ultimate in pleasure. Lucas grabs hold of his solid cock and the thick globs of cum begin drooling forth as his ass has clamped down tight onto Dani's throbbing cock. Dani quickly rises up and begins feeding his milky load of cum to Lucas. Lucas' tongue laps up and languishes in the creamy flavor overtaking his senses.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 838.9 MB

Download Casting Couch #477 - Lucas Mancinni, Dani Brown

William Higgins - Jan Kuna - Massage
b37e6bea9514eb0975b41bca28517ee3.jpg

Studio: William Higgins
Cast: Jan Kuna

What a very handsome guy we have in Jan Kuna. In this massage we watch him strip off, to his underwear. He lays on the massage table, awaiting the masseur. That body looks so hot as he climbs on the table. The masseur arrives and it is Borek Sokol. He gets right to work, using some oil to work his hands over Jan's back. Jan is so relaxed, eyes closed as the hands work over him. The hands move down to Jan's sexy ass, lowering the underwear to reveal the bubble cheeks. As Borek works on that sexy ass he removes the underwear completely. The hairy butt looks awesome as Borek works on it, and down Jan's legs too. With lots of oil Borek works the feet and calf muscles and then up to the ass again. He reaches between Jan's leg to adjust his cock and balls as he rubs his hand in the ass crack. Using two hands he spreads the cheeks to examine Jan's hairy hole. He moves Jan onto his knees and begins wanking on his cock as he plays with the ass. A finger slides into that tight hole. Borek plays with the hole for a while before having Jan turn over onto his back. Then the legs are raised up to expose the hole, for more fingering. The finger is, briefly, replaced by a vibrator as Jan holds his legs aloft. Borek then takes hold of Jan's cock and wanks it while he fingers the ass. Jan then takes over the wanking as Borek massages his sexy chest.

Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2498kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 409.5 MB

Download William Higgins - Jan Kuna - Massage

Coming Out, Scene 2 Hd
e6307dadfb79130089e6b01483ee7197.jpg

Julien Breeze is head-over-heels in love. Unfortunately, the guy he's completely besotted with - Jeffery Radden - doesn't even seem to notice him. That in itself is almost beyond belief, of course - who the fuck could possibly overlook a top-notch stunner like Breeze? But Radden is a drummer in a band and has lots of other groupies to attend to. Boys like Simon Clay and Fred Terry, who are more than happy to satisfy and please their idol in whatever way he likes. As a result, Breeze slinks out of the scene without so much as a further word; leaving us to enjoy the sight of three well-toned, über-horned beauties as they strip off and start slurping on each other's now badly swollen cocks.

Duration: 26:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps

File size: 786.4 MB

Download Coming Out, Scene 2 Hd

Crunchboy Andrea Used Raw by Tim Cosla
baf237baf3715d4157e3711a3d2b202a.jpg

Studio: Crunchboy

Crunchboy present hot video scene update where Andrea Used Raw by Tim Cosla. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 419.8 MB

Download Crunchboy Andrea Used Raw by Tim Cosla

Hot Fucking of Craig Kennedy & Trent Benz 1080p
6a6419df279349c9dfef8372dea04f38.jpg

Cast: Craig Kennedy, Trent Benz
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

The prom finally arrives but seems like Craig and Trent are more focused on another kind of partying, he can't avoid to enjoy sucking his monster cock, and when it's wet enough, he lets Craig fuck him on the freezer of the storehouse's school! The sex is pretty intense, they are certainly doing it like there is no tomorrow! Because maybe... that tomorrow doesn't exist...

Duration: 45:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hot Fucking of Craig Kennedy & Trent Benz 1080p

Camp Out, Scene 4 - Noah Matous, Pyotr Tomek Hd
cc17c3a3c84eacdf2b231f67db519449.jpg

Four of the horniest, spunkiest Czech sluts on the circuit definitely make this a scene to remember; but if you're expecting a foursome right from the off then prepare to be somewhat disappointed. If anything, however, the rather clever use of reality and fantasy that underpins this escapade makes the final offering all the more intense; and we doubt there'll be a dry cock in sight by the time our horny bevy of fans have witnessed the spunky delight that serves at the scene's finale. But first it's the sweet, unmitigated pleasure of Rhys Kogan and Casey Flip making out together in the great outdoors - both boys 69-ing each other with characteristic STAXUS-style gusto, prior to Kogan rimming his young buddy's ass.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 639.6 MB

Download Camp Out, Scene 4 - Noah Matous, Pyotr Tomek Hd

Gay - Ilan Manson takes 2 loads from Dylan Cox Hd
020e7765ac792ea58dbdb4de9977ef52.jpg

Ilan Mason got home and, while taking out the trash, ended up locked outside in boxer briefs. Luckily, the handsome Dylan Cox was there and he forced the lock open and his ass just after! The hot Ilan was lucky to get two huge loads that day, deep in his ass and his mouth, he did not miss a drop and swallowed it all, like a glutton.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1264x704, MPEG-2, 11718kbps

File size: 754.2 MB

Download Gay - Ilan Manson takes 2 loads from Dylan Cox Hd

Cody Seiya fucks Aiden Dean's ass 720p
18ca31d3a5e3981483b70f364ecde080.jpg

Cast: Cody Seiya, Aiden Dean

These two guys set up in some scuzzy room to fuck their asses off!

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 566.2 MB

Download Cody Seiya fucks Aiden Dean's ass 720p

Xaddy x Pablo Strokes
c2ac538c26fe4649470211099cee608f.jpg

He also knew that my nipples are hardwired to my loinsso he began to rub them in the best way possible.

Duration: 28:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download Xaddy x Pablo Strokes

Jaro Stone , Milan Sharp - Skin Contact, Sc. 2
dd6beeabac8b25fc3d9fb51670bc67f5.jpg

Cock slamming into his second hole that massaged the head of my dick with each thrust.

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps

File size: 704.6 MB

Download Jaro Stone , Milan Sharp - Skin Contact, Sc. 2

Suited Hustler
7f917bfba41d276b0e7ff089bab514c6.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.

Manuel Skye and Jonas Jackson like to keep things exciting in their marriage. And, after a dreadful day at work, Jonas has a surprise waiting for Manuel in the bath - Russian hustler Austin Sugar.

Duration: 31:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

Download Suited Hustler

Jon Biscuit & Nico Vegas: Sex, Love and Guitar! 1080p
4743ad170a7980f6774b1a84c46a9b07.jpg

Cast: Jon Biscuit aka Timmy Cole, Nico Vegas

Nico Vegas and Jon Biscuit reminds us how beautiful it is to feel supported by your loved one. After spending the day playing tourist and learning songs, Nico decides to support his lover also with his cock; that's why they start sucking each other, playing with their asses and doing their favorite fucking poses.

Duration: 30:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jon Biscuit & Nico Vegas: Sex, Love and Guitar! 1080p

Casting Couch 391 - Victor D´angelo, Apolo Fire
60005adef7d67de49a91527d24056d45.jpg

Cast: Victor D'Angelo ,Apolo Fire

Victor D'angelo begins his day waking from a very hot dream, but wait a minute, is it a dream or is Apolo Fire really standing in front of him. As Victor awakens further he realizes that it really is Apolo standing there stroking his impressive cock. As Apolo leans in for a tender morning kiss, Victor realizes that this is going to be the start to a great day. Apolo takes Victor's growing cock into his mouth and begins to feel it grow and build in strength across his wet tongue and to the back of his throat. Victor's foreskin is a plethora of pleasure as Apolo nibbles and tugs on it. Eager to pleasure his visitor, Victor takes Apolo's fat cock into his mouth and begins sucking as he too feels the fleshy meat fill his mouth and expand his limits of deep throating. Apolo is placed on his back as Victor's curved cock slips into his smooth, pink ass. Flipping with Apolo, raw papi Victor squats down onto Apolo's pulsating cock as it slips deeper and deeper within his hot furry ass. Victor takes the lead, grinding his ass down hard onto Apolo's every engorging cock then backs off as Apolo takes the lead and fucks his ass harder and harder. As the momentum builds so does the desire to go deeper, to go longer, to extend the pleasure until day becomes night. As the intensity increases Apolo's balls are drawing up tight, getting ready to unload their massive contents and Victor's cock has been flailing about with such force that he is stimulated beyond belief without ever touching himself. But all of that pressure and pleasure has pushed Victor over the edge of no return as his creamy load of cum gushes forth. Apolo has also been launched into the sky-rocketing pleasures of Victor's orgasm that he explodes his thick load of cum then slips his cum drenched cock back into Victor's hairy, wet ass.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 681.0 MB

Download Casting Couch 391 - Victor D´angelo, Apolo Fire

Forgive and Fuck: Nico Vegas & Tristan Webber 1080p
2524d3a82492586040a47e9b0a9c8337.jpg

Cast: Nico Vegas, Tristan Webber
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Flip Fuck, Bareback

The disloyal hot hoe Nico Vegas maybe isn't as disloyal as it seems, you can get mad at him because he fucked with another guy in the morning but as long as he can still keep you satisfied, who cares? Tristan Webber decides it's better to get an orgasm than get a heartbreak, so that's why they start sucking and bonking with each other into an scene where we also can see how he pounds some ass more than receiving. Anyway, he messed around for fun in the morning, but this time he used his cock with love...

Duration: 23:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Forgive and Fuck: Nico Vegas & Tristan Webber 1080p

Massage Me 2, Sc.3
672a50a95cf0c7886d4450d9b8c2e894.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Uncut.

Very much the free man again, Connor Rex jumps at the chance at giving new STAXUS favourite, Ron Negba, a real good rubdown - and who can honestly blame the fellow? After all, Negba is seriously fucking gorgeous - arguably even more so than normal when donning a pair of fashionable jockstraps! In fairness, Rex can't actually wait to get him out of his clothes so that he can concentrate all his powers of attention on the young lad's crotch; and having taken a little time out to oil up Negba's legs and feet - a must see for anyone who has a bit of a fetish for toes - he's greasing the boy's hairless cock and balls into a badly swollen mass. At which point he abandons all pretence of professionalism by jumping out of his shorts and up onto the massage table.

Duration: 33:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

Download Massage Me 2, Sc.3

AndoliniXXL - Spring Filling - Andolini & Aquilon
8a38d2d11bd292bd5632f09fbda45286.jpg

The wife of a handsome man will be shocked when she finds out who he changed it, with his best friend .... having put his huge dick his ass ...

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4951kbps

File size: 502.7 MB

Download AndoliniXXL - Spring Filling - Andolini & Aquilon

LatinDick98 With Gabriel Coimbra
186fb188fc820b62402a89d34e381137.jpg

見覚えのある方もいるんではないでしょうか
さらにバルクマッチョになって再登場です!!
大の女好き既婚者なのに、男のフェラテクと手コキで今回も色々と出してもらっちゃいました!必見です

Duration: 35:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 535.7 MB

Download LatinDick98 With Gabriel Coimbra

Cumming of Age, Sc.4
8891858f45bffdf5c8e9cad063d768fa.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation

When cute rookie, Carl Sagan, declares to the camera that he's bisexual and likes "young, handsome boys" - with hunky beaut Colin Horner sat behind him on the bed - you pretty much know straight off where this is all going. Putting the predictability to one side, however, is there anything hotter than watching some fresh-faced pup enjoying his first taste of life in front of the camera with someone so fucking gorgeous? Indeed, you can't help wondering whether Sagan really appreciates how lucky he is to have such a fabulous co-star taking the lead; though in fairness the dark-haired new boy cannot be accused of holding back, as he dives deep into Horner's briefs and starts to gobble away with all the ardour of an old-time pro. Such natural talent clearly impresses his horny co-star, that's for sure; who promptly responds by savouring a bit of cock in his mouth for himself, before eagerly rimming Sagan's arse and finally slipping his own badly swollen dick into the pup's all-too-hungry guts. Cue an energetic and undeniably spunk-inducing romp that sees Horner show little mercy to his young charge; equalling Sagan's heavy rupture with his own pucker-coating explosion!

Duration: 30:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cumming of Age, Sc.4

Massage Me 2, Sc.2
09f383ef65ce9afbdfa7662273e241af.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Uncut.

Given the two-handed, hairless beauty that new boy, Joel Tamir, has stashed in his pants, it's probably quite understandable that Lior Hod literally jumped at the opportunity to give the lad a top-to-toe massage. Indeed, whilst the fellow cannot for one moment be accused of skimping the oil on the rest of Tamir's handsome body, there's no denying the rich mix of anticipation and excitement on Hod's part when he finally gets to grip with his pal's uncut beauty; working every inch of hard flesh with undeniable relish, before jumping up onto the table so that he can slurp on the monster whilst Tamir gobbles away on his. Seeing these two beauts 69-ing away like a couple of sluts will almost certainly have you reaching for your own straining zipper, of course; and it's a situation that's likely to get even worse for pretty much every fan once Hod achieves his final goal and pushes his now well-greased ramrod deep into Tamir's hungry hole.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

Download Massage Me 2, Sc.2

SexoLatino 2 Scene 1
75ab0d0e1d3bc9c249e90def3d2cfaaa.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Latino Boys (xy-distribution.com)
Genres: latino, fuck, suck, big dick, sperm eating,

Those 2 horny guys suck and fuck each other.

Duration: 23:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7034kbps
Audio: 161kbps

Download SexoLatino 2 Scene 1

Only Fans - LatinDick98 & Lucas Marsolo
0703c5f54058010c3af0f464e78fa517.jpg

Young guys LatinDick98 & Lucas Marsolo get fucked in the mouth and ass with their big and thick dicks in this video!!!

Duration: 32:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3484kbps

File size: 849.0 MB

Download Only Fans - LatinDick98 & Lucas Marsolo

Toy stories - toy & a boy
1914736676800f6c249633d604c8135a.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: UKHotJocks
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Toys, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut, Tatoos

We've all picked up something a little extra when we've been out shopping, right? Well Kayden certainly got more than he bargained for when he went to his local sex shop! This story introduced by Sam and is adapted from one of Sam's real life experiences, when he went out shopping for his first ever dildo. Kayden gets cruised by sexy Dave, who follows him out the store along with his purchase. They share a few glances walking down the street, you know these boys are hot for each other. Kayden leads him into what appears to be an abandoned building site. They connect, examining the contents of the discreet sex-store carrier, pouring rain falling through the open elevator shafts of the site. Passionate kissing leads to hard sucking, both guys are massively well endowed, both over 8". Naturally Kayden bends over for Dave, he is the one buying arse toys after all! They fuck on the dusty concrete, wearing only hi-tops and snapbacks. Kayden is an earth shakingly loud bottom, not that Dave isplaining, it's spurring him on! Time to test out his new purchase and Dave isn't afraid to fuck him as hard with it as he did with his own thick cock, harder in fact! His hole gets pumped to breaking point!

Duration: 30:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.6 MB

Download Toy stories - toy & a boy

Back