Sexy Gay Boys in Great Desire to Fuck Wildly!

Teddy Torres 10-Man Gangbang 1080p
9063dbd2b604b2666fd55c53affd0c23.jpg

Cast: Augusto Phellipe, Volcato, Byu, Capitao, Felipe Villar, James Villar, Lycurgo, Magno Moreno, Nego Lu, Yuri Oberon
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Believe it or not-and we're taught not to believe it for religious reasons-men get enormous pleasure from giving other men what they want and need. And this is particularly true for sex. Sexual behavior of men among men has been evolving for more than a million years. It's perhaps the most subtle social behavior known to our species. When a man like Teddy Torres enters a space, you can bet he's sending out major signals-gestures, facial expressions, postures, pheromones-that tell other men what he needs. Watch the pleasure each man feels to be part of this group, to be giving cock-hungry Teddy what he craves and satisfying their own drives at the same time. Watch how a group of men becomes a single writhing organism that has as its purpose the fucking and seeding of one supremely submissive male.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Teddy Torres 10-Man Gangbang 1080p

Gays Austin, Chris & Jordan - 720p
59e956943793a99af40417fa61d3044c.jpg

Video language: English

Randy Blue has been around for 10 years this month. To celebrate, we decided to get three of our hottest models together for some fun. The partying started and Austin, Chris and Jordan got super wasted. Drunken flirtations began and suddenly Chris was willing to give up his ass. But before that butt could be tapped, everyone blacked out. The next morning, Chris had come to his senses and decided to head out. Austin and Jordan were having none of it. Chris promised his ass ,and he was going to deliver. After some heavy making out, Chris was properly persuaded to stay. He sank to his knees and put both of those cocks into his mouth. Chris went back and forth between Jordan and Austin, choking on them both. Then Jordan shoved Chris and Austin down on the bed and blew both of them. Then Chris and Jordan decided to make out with a dick in between them. After Austin was done being serviced by Chris and Jordan, he rimmed both of their tight holes. The rimming got Jordan excited and he decided that he wanted to get fucked for the first time. Austin slowly slid into his ass while Chris slammed his cock into his face. Jordan was a spit roasted and loved every minute of it. Then Chris fucked him doggy style. Finally Chris gave up his butt to Austin. Austin fucked him missionary as he moaned with pleasure. Then Jordan mounted Chris from behind. Chris and Austin began to jerk off over Jordan until they busted. Jordan swallowed down their loads until he jizzed all over himself. They made out until all three had their faces soaked in hot white cum.

Duration: 33:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3381kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

Download Gays Austin, Chris & Jordan - 720p

Gay - Angelic Choirboys Turn Fucking Hd
46e7dae8ed3b4616ce17cbf3ffd8e8fd.jpg

Who would've ever guessed that singing in a church choir could leave guys feeling as hot and horny as these two fellows? Then again, who would've ever thought that a church choir would include a pair of unmistakable beauties such as Mike James and Carl Ross? Indeed, we've a sneaking suspicion that if every such group had gorgeous dudes like this in their ranks then choir membership numbers would rise almost as quickly as the two meaty, uncut dicks in question here!

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 864.8 MB

Download Gay - Angelic Choirboys Turn Fucking Hd

Josh Moore & Jamesbrandon7
484a3c3f1ae50a09135448e9bf7632d1.jpg

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 925.2 MB

Download Josh Moore & Jamesbrandon7

Stag Homme - The Clergy - Chapter 6 - Favor
77e0409c259312a74ad8ff6a55e43b4a.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Stag Homme
Cast: Bastian Karim, Scott Carter
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth

In my world, I expect to meet businessmen, mobsters, and even politicians, but I didn't expect that to be the case with the Church. These men had arguably far more to lose and far more to worry about should they ever be caught with me. Much to my surprise, though, Scott doesn't seem to fear this exposure as much. Not only has he beckoned me again, but this time, I was told to wait for him outside the confessional room in front of an altar. I have never exactly been a deeply religious person. I've always found the rituals, the confessions, the priest on the altar, the doctrines, and even the smell of the incense deeply fascinating. As I waited for Scott, all those memories came flooding back, but now they were all draped in lust and desire. This desire made complete sense to me when I heard Scott's footfall approaching me from behind as I stood at the altar. I had lit a candle and was briefly lost in thought. When I turned to take a look at him, there he was in full regalia. Maybe it had always been there, but I realized I found the sight of him in his robes deeply arousing. I could feel my cock start to swell and even my hole puckered with hunger. He, too, seemed to enjoy the sight of me like this, and with no time wasted he embraced me and kissed me passionately. Right there for everyone, even God, to witness. Even more than the last time, Scott was like a hungry lion. He was all sinful with no regard for his station or his supposed beliefs. For now, that was all out the door, and in front of an altar he was going to sin, and he was going to sin deeply. He continued to kiss me and began to disrobe; he removed my shirt and I began helping him with his. He was so handsome with his perfectly kept hair and beard. It was strange; there wasn't much about this absurdly hot man that seemed or even looked remotely pious. As his massive worked out chest brushed up against my smooth one, I could feel his dominating presence. Soon enough I was on my knees for the holy man. I wrapped my tongue and mouth around it, teasing him and even myself. I pulled it out and went to town, ravenously, full throated. His cock pulsed and twitched in my mouth and throat, clearly more excited than that first time. Scott then had me bend over on a bench. I felt his hot breath on my hole and soon his beard scratching my spread cheeks and his tongue was swirling around my hole, lubing it up with his saliva. Not long after, both of us were in dire need of penetration. His throbbing member made its way up my chute. His thrusts were as vigorous as they were tender, and as calculated and steady as they felt primal and passionate. I was here to worship him, but in many ways, it felt like he was worshiping me or at least my hole just as much. My own hard cock bounced up and down as I rode him, he rode me from behind, and took his pounding in any position he pleased. For these moments, my body was his, my hole was his, and I submitted wholeheartedly, while his cock seemed to do the same to me. He growled and grunted as he got closer and closer to climax, and soon enough he was spilling his seed inside me. As we finished, I couldn't help but wonder, would I see him again? What else does he desire from me? My body? No matter the answer, I was ready.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9397kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Stag Homme - The Clergy - Chapter 6 - Favor

Daddy ruins my hole again
a276fe39fade6c4326ade625f9702480.jpg

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Daddy ruins my hole again

Gay- Peter needs a hole (Rico Fatale, Sir Peter) - 720p Hd
2475f33576f86c8ddece315180ce389f.jpg

Rico has very little time before taking his plane to go on vacation, he waits for Peter and his 9" bazooka to come to fuck his hole.

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2310kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 465.5 MB

Download Gay- Peter needs a hole (Rico Fatale, Sir Peter) - 720p Hd

Lukas Daken and Jean Franko
72736b9bb540e027ef7deb9bdd58bd05.jpg

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

DJ Lukas Daken preps for his upcoming gig while Club manager Jean Franko quietly watches him spin from behind the bar, imagining all the things he'd like to do to his new sexy DJ once he finished up. Jean abruptly cuts the set short to have a word with Lukas regarding the club's proper dress code and uses the opportunity to bring him in the back so that he could get him to try on a new suit that he has hand-picked. He asks Lukas to try on the suit right then and there and then sits back to observe him while he slips out of his clothes and into something a little more club appropriate.

Duration: 22:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 837.7 MB

Download Lukas Daken and Jean Franko

Fill Me Deep - Arad Winwin & Austin Avery
27092e25af0a709eb51c16878ed8c307.jpg

Studio: Falcon

When hot dom top Arad Winwin meets voracious bottom boy Austin Avery, the sparks fly. Arad likes it rough, with that gap for his own pleasure and pinning down a guy. All this info makes Austin's eyes light up. Austin loves getting his ass eaten before getting raw. Arad happily agrees, once they strip down to their panties, taking charge. Constructed and thick hung, the sexy little cocksucker is fed by Arad, then chows down on his hole as requested. Careful what you wish for, Austin learns, after having his bum expertly rimmed. Together with his hole prepped for penis, Arad provides the bareback. Sporting himself to a hefty dick, Austin shoots an huge load all over his abs Arad hoses his hole using a barrage of jizz.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4530kbps

File size: 853.7 MB

Download Fill Me Deep - Arad Winwin & Austin Avery

Clay, Levi Brooks - Straight Boy Really Digs It
b658f17786fe363990e192d635d64def.jpg

Love and lust from the land where boys with huge cocks are the standard. Watch them with their particular way of cracking hungry holes and filling them with their ancestral manhood.

Duration: 37:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 715.6 MB

Download Clay, Levi Brooks - Straight Boy Really Digs It

Spritzz Bareback boys splash seed
574d66a152ebcdf522f7b036fcd2ab19.jpg

Studio: Spritzz
Cast: Ron Negba, Richard Hicks

Ron Negba knows how to hook up, he just has to head out to the park and wait for another local boy to come and ask for a light. Richard hicks is the best prospect of the day, a handsome and fit lad who clearly knows what Ron is there for. Heading back to Ron's apartment the two are soon getting to know each other, stripping naked and exploring their hard young cocks. The delicious mutual dick slurping the smooth boys share is just the start, with the taste of precum on their tongues Ron is eager to offer his rampant rod for his new friend's pucker to take. He slides in raw, his buddy's tight little hairy hole stretching around his naked inches, welcoming him inside while he strokes himself. Picking up the pace Ron takes Richard from behind, his pert little ass humped with determined thrusts. It's enough to have any bottom boy ready to splash his seed, but the pleasure of riding Ron's long twink tool is what ultimately has the boy pumping white hot semen from his own cock, soon to be doubled when Ron pulls out and jacks off to a messy display.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5804kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 711.3 MB

Download Spritzz Bareback boys splash seed

GayCest - Home For The Holidays - On The Line
42b4b034787d093a8c00ca60f23217eb.jpg

Studio: GayCest
Cast: Mr Weston, His Boy Chase Weston
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, kissing, oral, rimming

With each new visit back home, Chase and his , Mr. Weston, continue to grow their bond far beyond that of the "average" and . They would consider their relationship something higher than that; they seem unable to keep their hands off each other, even as they share quieter moments of affection while cuddling on the couch. Any time together seems to veer from sensual and romantic to erotic and animalistic easily. As Chase lies with his head in his 's lap, Mr. Weston leans in to kiss his boy. His hands roam. Chase shivers all-too-familiar-chills as his 's hand makes contact with the skin under his shirt. Mr. Weston notices the boy's excitement. No use in pretending now; Chase removes his sweatpants. Chase asks Mr. Weston if he can see just how excited his is, to which his happily agrees. Mr. Weston stands up and drops his pajama pants, letting his cock spring free. The boy gets off the couch and onto his knees in front of the rod. It points straight at the eager boy's face. Chase takes his 's meat into his mouth and begins to bob back and forth just as Mr. Weston's phone begins to buzz. Mr. Weston answers it; it's his wife asking how her husband and are doing. The man tells his wife they're just having a "lazy afternoon." His cock throbs in his boy's mouth as he speaks. He looks down at his as his cock appears and reappears in the boy's mouth. Eventually, he's free of the intrusive call; Chase pauses to ask if that was his mom on the phone, to which Mr. Weston nonchalantly confirms. He assures his that they have plenty of time before she's home. Mr. Weston kneels to return the oral favor on his 's cock. Chase's head spins; he still can't quite get over the amazing sight of his 's mouth on his cock. While his 's own cock is just as rock-hard, no less! Mr. Weston, too, can't quite get over the fact that his sexy is naked, hard, and inside his mouth. The man lets his lust take over and has Chase lie on his back on the couch. He gives Chase's beautiful hole a quick lick before aiming his cock at it. He slides into his 's hungry opening and begins to pump in and out. Another amazing sight to behold for both and . Mr. Weston has Chase get on all fours on the couch to pound him from that position. He leans over and slides his tongue into his boy's mouth as he pumps his hips. Knowing that they should probably wrap things up, Mr. Weston turns Chase over and slides in. He watches his boy stroke his cock a cock he helped bring into the world as he pumps his own in and out. Both and feel their balls tighten as they reach the hilt of orgasm. Mr. Weston pulls his dick out of his boy's hole to join him in stroking. Nature takes over; he moans loudly as he shoots his load all over Chase's cock and balls. He slides back into Chase's hole to squeeze out the last few drops. Chase erupts all over himself, happy to have gotten his off yet again. Truly, their bond is unlike any other.

Duration: 27:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download GayCest - Home For The Holidays - On The Line

BoysHalfwayHouse-Mounted Good Matt H
3286b4286ef581c22b228bba2789f916.jpg

Accepts but didn't know what was going to happen. Powers enters and soon he can't resist the hot neighbor his knows about Lek's fame but he wasn't going to talk. But since he came up Stu can't resist and put the little bitch to suck and punch him in the ass, the lek was even more horny.

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 597.7 MB

Download BoysHalfwayHouse-Mounted Good Matt H

Dante Colle, Pierce Paris - A Man In Uniform - Scene 2
bc1974b47166a75cf6e4da751b883450.jpg

Studio: IconMale
Cast: Dante Colle, Pierce Paris

Military stepbrothers come home and are forced to share a hotel room. They horse around on the bed, and then they trade blowjobs, after which Dante fucks Pierce.

Duration: 29:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4286kbps

File size: 967.8 MB

Download Dante Colle, Pierce Paris - A Man In Uniform - Scene 2

South Beach Threesome, Part 2 (Ruggery x Poyato x Fitness Papi)
41ec658bd7a820077a9a97b99825754f.jpg

Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 476.9 MB

Download South Beach Threesome, Part 2 (Ruggery x Poyato x Fitness Papi)

Gay - Gabriel Angel, Ray Mannix, Xavier Sibley - 720p Hd
b03b1e2e0220632c4a61489e0635921e.jpg

In keeping with the wintry theme, young Frenchman, Gabriel Angel, is sporting a new blond look, but if anything that seems to encourage new boy, Will Hornet, all the more. In fact, Hornet's down on his pal's dick within what seems like just a few seconds of the two guys meeting - a move that Angel himself is then only too keen to emulate. But it's clear from early on that it's Angel's pert little butt that's gonna be the star of this performance; and, having had chance to say hi to each other by exchanging blow-jobs, Hornet's taking full advantage of the Gallic lad's ripe, eager button and rimming Angel for all he's worth.
The odd slap on the blond boy's ass underlines the point, for Hornet's the dominant party in this escapade - a point that's then emphasised when the fellow buries his hard, uncut dick deep inside the young lad's guts. Angel's initial reaction is arguable a little lazy - lying back with his eyes closed, taking everything that his new pal can throw at him. But if the youngster thinks that the newbie doesn't have a point to prove in his first scene with STAXUS then he's in for a rude awakening!

Duration: 26:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 792.8 MB

Download Gay - Gabriel Angel, Ray Mannix, Xavier Sibley - 720p Hd

Hot Threesome Igor Lucios, Danny Flex & Apolo Steele 4K
80a4e0f44673e6befc4ca5bbc7a206b2.jpg

Cast: Igor Lucios, Danny Flex, Apolo Steele
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback

Igor Lucios worshiping straight bodybuilders, getting fucked and eating cum.

Duration: 27:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1353kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

Download Hot Threesome Igor Lucios, Danny Flex & Apolo Steele 4K

Check-in with Dr. North
8a5359ae1bf9640d55a687904208ec29.jpg

Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots

Following a previous week's annual check-up going perfectly well, Malek Tobias has made his way to see his doctor again after feeling some pain in his side. Once in the examination room, the good Dr. Nick North instructs him to take off his pants. Although seeming apprehensive at first, Dr. North assures him that he is a medical professional and only has Malek's wellbeing in mind. To Malek's delight, being poked and prodded never brought so much relief.

Duration: 22:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 849.7 MB

Download Check-in with Dr. North

The Lewd Detective
2d4aa9d0f54112f34a89be7c2c3fa796.jpg

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Detective Gabriel Clark has been investigating Drew Dixon for some time now; searching for a big amount of unaccounted money. When he brings Drew in for questioning, Gabriel tells him to make himself comfortable; he will be here for a while. After being bribed to end the search, Gabriel tells Drew that he'll find the missing money. no matter what. When Gabriel starts to pat down Drew, the lewd detective doesn't find what he's looking for but finds something else he wants instead.

Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 271kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Lewd Detective

Is There Anything Wrong With My Dick
aeda5f060e7b5a78a199453ee0aa3d88.jpg

Jack Waters comes in for a consult with Dr. Nate Stetson. Jack is complaining that he's getting teased in the school locker rooms because he's uncut. Dr. Nate does further testing, and finds out there's nothing wrong with Jack's dick.

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2537kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 479.7 MB

Download Is There Anything Wrong With My Dick

Back