Sexy Guys Fuck Each other Without Fatigue to orgasm

Only Fans - Danny Fantasy & Jordan Neo
bc23f87e0807565cb5ec0cd827203a52.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English

Young guys Danny Fantasy & Jordan Neo get fucked in the mouth and ass with their big and thick dicks in this video!!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Only Fans - Danny Fantasy & Jordan Neo

Mr Koko - Ep. 11
f439e8493d6b8405796debe157da6c57.jpg

大人気モデル長坂輝大が、ノーカットで3P撮影でエロく感じちゃってます。今回はやばかったみたいです!!自らキスやちんこを欲しがるその変態かつ、可愛いすぎます!

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 936.5 MB

Download Mr Koko - Ep. 11

Feeling Better
b1a7d7a6e9aa9094268f8149be268cd9.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Dustin Cook isn't feeling well; so, he stayed home from school to rest up in bed. His parents are at work but, lucky for him he has a good friend, Chase Williams who's willing to check in on him and see if he needs anything. Apparently the only thing Dustin needs to feel better is dick; so, it's a good thing Chase has a LOT of it! After their high school make out sesh, the pretty pair peel off one another's clothes in hopes that Dustin will be feeling better in no time.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 701.4 MB

Download Feeling Better

Twink Top: Austin tops Coach August
c296f8c75a9ccaedcabdef2417e1df0a.jpg

Austin loves the attention he gets from the bigger guys around him, especially now that he's more inclined to be the one on top! But what's really exciting is how this kind of attention can come from even the most unexpected of encounters.
At nearly seven feet tall with a lean frame, handsome face, and wide hands, Coach August is a big guy! It's no wonder, then, that he's responsible for much of the physical therapy the young athletes go through in the course of their training. A strained muscle here or there can be really damaging, and August's long, strong fingers know just how to work out the most severe tension.
Austin hadn't had his body worked over in a while, so he booked some time with the tall coach to get some much needed relief. And " leg cramp" seemed as good a reason as any to get on the older man's massage table!
As soon as August's hands touched Austin's skin, the young man felt completely at ease. The slick oil moved over his flesh, giving August the smooth pressure needed to make Austin's legs melt. As he moved up closer to Austin's butt, August could tell Austin was getting a little worked up from his massage.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 808.4 MB

Download Twink Top: Austin tops Coach August

HimerosTV A Full Moon Ritual Purple
caae7c0c2b7b5219b21e171c907ab01d.jpg

Studio: HimerosTV
Cast: Derek Cline, Jack Bailey, Matthew and Tanner Thomas

A full moon ritual turns juicy. This scene is released on the eve of our next full moon.

Duration: 16:18
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 954.6 MB

Download HimerosTV A Full Moon Ritual Purple

Rick Kelson, Ryan Russo - Initiation is About Trust
e02f52fb5e0111b5dec14671e03e0af6.jpg

It is hard to resist on the hot twinks, but when they team up and turn on their seductive prowess, hard to resist becomes impossible to resist.

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5875kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rick Kelson, Ryan Russo - Initiation is About Trust

Dante and Dillon's Flip Fuck
fa5aa707636284c1027fae3322972b42.jpg

爽やかイケメンが雌堕ちしていく!!撮影中ギンギンになったちんこからは我慢汁が垂れ落ち、もっと突いてくださいと懇願。突けば、突くほどにイケメンから想像できない喘ぎ声が。

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 10283kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 320.3 MB

Download Dante and Dillon's Flip Fuck

Dillon and Maxxx Magnum Flip-Fuck
ef10bfb3803dd6c48aff7556d360d0fa.jpg

台湾で初共演の濕濕とレスリングスーツの上から、オイルを垂らしヌルヌル変態生セックスさらに、バリタチ!
昇天寸前ですレスリングスーツの上からでもわかる太デカマラ。

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7567kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 664.1 MB

Download Dillon and Maxxx Magnum Flip-Fuck

Alumni- Doug Acre, Justin Chase
4202d938a0d1592e52346f165694af1f.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Doug Acre, Justin Chase
Genres: Anal Sex, Butt play, Oral sex, Underwear, Rimming

Traveling to their hometown for the big reunion, Doug Acre and Justin Chase share a hotel room. Justin wakes with morning wood, stroking himself while ogling the sleeping Doug. Justin has a smooth, toned runner's body, long legs, and an upward-curving cock. Judging by the tented sheet, Doug has morning wood, too. Justin lifts the sheet to peek, waking Doug in the process. Doug yanks the sheet off to give Justin the full Monty of his fat 9-plus inches, claiming, 'You wouldn't believe the lengths people have gone to see my cock.' Doug is used to more than people wanting to see his cock: he invites closer inspection and gets his shaft bathed by hot lips. He reciprocates instantly when Justin asks, waving his pale buns like a white flag thatmands attention. Justin leans over to plant a finger, then a tongue. Doug spreads the legs of his gymnast's body to afford deeper access to his tight, pink hole, groaning in ecstasy when Justin sinks his 8 inches. No stranger to cock himself, Justin wants to savor Doug's fat endowment in his ass as well as his throat, so they swap positions. Doug grabs Justin's cock while fucking him, and jacks him to orgasm, just as he unleashes his own load across Justin's thighs.

Duration: 21:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4640kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 761.2 MB

Download Alumni- Doug Acre, Justin Chase

Hookup Stories: Asher & Seth - Seth Peterson ,Asher Haynes
72adde468a6db75edf7f8502aa8d06ab.jpg

Cast: Seth Peterson ,Asher Haynes
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

New boy on the block, asher haynes shares an uber hot hook up story about gettin' it on with one of his girlfriend's old hook ups! The beautiful brunette also shares his love of ass, and topping in his interview. Then, sexy seth peterson graces the screen to give the newbie some ample ass to demonstrate his talents. The make out sesh will send shivers down your spine, while the dick hungry dudes get down to the business of tearing off clothes. Peterson's mouth is like a heat seeking missile, naturally finding it's way to haynes' huge, already rock hard hog. Seth does dances on the d with his tongue, while asher lets little breath escape, in absolute ecstasy. Knowing what a good boy he's been, seth stands cock sure- confident, takes his shorts off with ease, then shoves his schlong in haynes' handsome face. The guy gobbles the gorgeous groin down to the gonads; then, peterson turns around, and places that perfect pucker down on the boy's butt muncher. It's a sloppy good 69, where both boys display their tremendous talents. Horned up, and ready to get his hole filled, seth takes a seat on the newbie's knob, for some deep dick riding- ass action. Haynes heats the hottie's hind up even more doggy style, before bangin' the boy out on his back, and bringing it home! Peterson's perfect lips part, his breath quickens, and he jacks his juice filled jock till it spits all over his six pack. Asher keeps annihilating that ass till he's ready to bust. And, what a money shot it is! Just when you think it's the spunk finale, the guy engulfs seth in more, and more goo! Peterson even remarks that he's never seen anyone cum that much! The pretty pair end in a funk filled-cum puddle kiss that could thaw the coldest of hearts.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 977.7 MB

Download Hookup Stories: Asher & Seth - Seth Peterson ,Asher Haynes

Bring Me a Boy - Enjoy the Ride
4aed49893f9203a54cec1554c665ade4.jpg

Studio: Bring Me a Boy

I like that my boy thinks about his fitness. I saw my stepson, Gregor, trying to figure out how to program the stationary bike, so I went over and helped him. Watching his sexy body on that bike made me think about how his hole would feel on my dick, so I reached down and started playing with his meat to get things started. Gregor helped me remove my shirt and started sucking on my nipples. It felt good, but I wanted more. I picked him up, took him to the bed, got him naked, and started sucking his dick while cupping his balls. Then it was his turn to get a taste of my dick, and he knew just what to do, which surprised me. I didn't know if he could take it all, but I ate his hole and slid my dick inside. His hole sucked up my cock, and I fucked him until we both shot our loads.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 719.3 MB

Download Bring Me a Boy - Enjoy the Ride

Donnie Dean and Logan Stevens
a18ddc19818b01a34ea50dfbdc2e14df.jpg

Cast: Donnie Dean ,Logan Stevens
Genres: Bear,Bear Gay,Hairy,Bareback

Bareback heartthrob Donnie Dean is treated to Logan Steven's thick uncut cock in this playful flip fuck scene between these two hot studs. They both prove to be a formidable Top and very eager Bottom for each another. It took no time for Donnie to bury his face in Logan's blonde furry crotch and once his tongue was firmly planted under Logan's loose foreskin there was no stopping either of them. Sparks ignite when both raw holes are licked, rimmed, sucked, and fucked back and forth, over and over again. They both drive each other into a heated frenzy as loads are blasted, leaving a sloppy mess for the other to clean up. There is no denying the sexual chemistry between Donnie and Logan. The sex was hot and the passion sizzled!

Duration: 33:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Donnie Dean and Logan Stevens

Dillon and Mason Lear Flip-Fuck
dd7036b1fc0545ac48b1a8803734dfd0.jpg

デカマラマッチョゴーグルマンが、遂に素顔を公開!!
序盤から何度もイキそうになるのを我慢し、ナマ挿入へ発展したが我慢できずそのまま生中出しへ。さらに.口内射精2発も!

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8204kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dillon and Mason Lear Flip-Fuck

Jo Diamond Fuckes Ricky Roman
751e1ff678705277f1212e7acb7e13df.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Jo Diamond, Ricky Roman
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut

The chemistry between Jo Diamond and Ricky Roman was instant. They're both super confident, just the right amount of flirty, and have gorgeous inked up bodies, so you could say they were very comfortable together.
Jo couldn't wait to pound Ricky's world class ass, but first they warmed up with some hot sucking and 69ing. After working over each other's uncut cocks, Ricky rode Jo's cock like a cowboy before taking it hard from behind. You just know two guys are into each other when the only sounds coming from their mouths are some soft moans.
Finally the guys blew their loads sitting down next to each other, completely out of breath. The sensuality between Jo and Ricky was what made this pounding one they won't be forgetting any time soon!

Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2887kbps

File size: 584.7 MB

Download Jo Diamond Fuckes Ricky Roman

MilitaryGayXXX and Tobias
533743390a964183827b062730aad23f.jpg

Join these incredibly delicious hotties as they meet for the first time and let instinct spontaneously carry them away to a sensuous new realm of ecstasy.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps

File size: 876.9 MB

Download MilitaryGayXXX and Tobias

Hot Fucking of Seth Cain & Tristan Hunter (720p,1080p)
03ba7942795b0abf4d743d45ac2bd5d1.jpg

Cast: Seth Cain, Tristan Hunter
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

CockyBoys Exclusive Tristan Hunter and Seth Cain both prefer a more "organic", sensual way of connecting and they prove that for them it makes the subsequent sex hotter. The guys take their time kissing and enjoying each other's bodies, then alternating between Seth similarly deep sucking and Tristan hungrily eating out his hole. The guys transition effortlessly into fucking and because they're so in sync, the intensity grows naturally too. Tristan tops Seth all over the room, with some mutual creativity and growing volume before they hit the bed. Tristan plows Seth until he shoots over him and then fucks a HUGE load out of him. Of course they end with more loving kisses and sweet smiles from their mini-connection.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 2 files.

Download Hot Fucking of Seth Cain & Tristan Hunter (720p,1080p)

Kane Fox Dominates Calvin Banks
6da6676ed0d1a364ff0b2b2843880ee0.jpg

Love and lust from the land where boys with huge cocks are the standard. Watch them with their particular way of cracking hungry holes and filling them with their ancestral manhood.

Duration: 30:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3665kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

Download Kane Fox Dominates Calvin Banks

Third Wheel Fuckfest
74b80d36ffe337754c4de550f38f3cd0.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Fingering, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Twinks

In general, three friends walked, and everything was wonderful. But for some reason, two decided that the third is superfluous. They sent him to hell, while they themselves were thrown together on a sofa, and let's indulge in the joys of the carnal. Only who could be a liability, they couldn't decide, they pulled all the time: they either suck each other, they kiss, they lick their breasts, then they start to caress their legs ... Finally, reluctantly, one decided to sacrifice himself.

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7970kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Third Wheel Fuckfest

Tony Banks and Bear Steven - Part 1
75df7bbe061036676cb481ce9a8e0060.jpg

Cast: Bear Steven ,Tony Banks
Genres: Bear,Bear Gay,Hairy,Bareback

Tony Banks has wanted into Bear Steven's pants from the moment he saw him. And when Tony saw Bear had parked his super butch bike in our studios, the bearded bear wanted the otter even more. Passionate and sensual, Tony and Bear start making out. Then, stripped of their shirts, Bear works Tony's nipples while getting him hard. The commanding brown bear proceeds to play with Bear, teasing his hole with fat fingers and sucking on his nipples before sucking the bald white otter's cock. Then it's Bear's turn to chow down on Tony's juicy, mouth watering cock. Bear makes a meal out of Tony, making love to the fat slab of beef with his entire mouth, prepping for what's to come in part 2. Stay tuned for this interracial delight!

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 625.4 MB

Download Tony Banks and Bear Steven - Part 1

RawFuckClub Luke Harding and Tristan Mathews
e733a63e9669b7c7de9aa4a17097675b.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Luke Harding and Tristan Mathews
Genres: Bareback, Kissing, Rimming, Big Dick, Oral Anal Sex, Deep Throat, Cum Shot, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles, Hairy

A sexy and scruffy Tristan Mathews makes his official Raw Fuck Club debut getting a lesson in deep dicking from newbie and tattooed-hunk Luke Harding. Tristan sucks Luke's cock like a pro before taking al of it in and getting a nice thick facial to satisfy his thirst.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3487kbps

File size: 424.5 MB

Download RawFuckClub Luke Harding and Tristan Mathews

Back