Shemale | T girl | Dirty Tranny Videos

Your Newest Fantasy, Hailey Bee!

For her first shoot ever, Hailey Bee is nervous at the beginning but as she warms up she wants to invite us to some exercise! Stretching, crunching, bending, spreading!... my my its getting hot...better remove some clothes! Yes yes I know its getting hard ! It's a good sign that you're getting results! Can you think of other exercises?

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 440 MiB

Tags: Tgirl, Shemale, Transsexual Hailey Bee

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Bathtub Time With Anastasia

Tgirl Anastasia is fun-loving person who enjoys stroking off in a bathtub during her solo shoot. However, this lady really likes to tease the camera with her hot ass and rock solid dick.

Media Info:
Duration: 12 min 7 s
Size: 375 MiB

Tags: Tgirl, Shemale, Transsexual Anastasia

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Marcinha Patty & Wagner Fucks!

Wagner has lots of experience with transgirls but confessed this one was special. Marcinha is the kind of transgirl can turn you on in every kind of situation. She knows where to touch and what to say to drive her partners crazy and Wagner feel deep all pleasures she is able to offer. If you enjoy scenes style two ways this one will be sooo exciting for you. Both had amazing performances generating us such interesting action that you guys will like for sure.

Media Info:
Duration: 26 min 38 s
Size: 992 MiB

Tags: Tgirl, Shemale, Transsexual Marcinha Patty

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Naughty New Year with Red Vex

WE PULL the curtains on 2015 with a cushty little solo from our favourite leggy blonde, yes of course its the lovely Red Vex - and she's brought along a few of her crimbo pressies!! Looking her usual fit-as-fuck self in her little black dress and fishnet stockings, our Polish princess invites you to see in the New Year as she ploughs her tight little arse with a silver plug whilst jerking on her ample TGirl surprise. Happy bloody New Year!

Media Info:
Duration: 15 min 51 s
Size: 489 MiB

Tags: Tgirl, Shemale, Transsexual Red Vex

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Hazel Tucker - Happy New Year!

Should old acquaintance be forgot Not in the case of lovely Hazel Tucker, we'll love her into next year and beyond, and never far to roam.

Media Info:
Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 164 MiB

Tags: Tgirl, Shemale, Transsexual Hazel Tucker - Happy New Year!

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Jenny Cant Wait To Play!

Jenny Everheart is back on the scene and she is seen here in a simple yet beautiful casual dress.But the moment she strips her dress and revealed her sexy pair of white bikini, she brought the house on fire, and just by looking at her will give you an instant boner. How much more when she starts to play? She really cant wait. Watch!

Media Info:
Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 395 MiB

Tags: Tgirl, Shemale, Transsexual Jenny Everheart

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Pretty And Shapely Lexus Plays!

Gorgeous Lexus Bradbury makes a superb solo today and she is ready to demonstrate her skills. It is a pure pleasure to look at her wonderful ass, big tits and cock as she gets playful in front of the camera. Enjoy!

Media Info:
Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 593 MiB

Tags: Tgirl, Shemale, Transsexual Lexus Bradbury

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Saskia Strokes Her Cock

Cute transgirl Saskia strokes her hard tgirl cock and plays with herself for you in this hot solo set. She has a nice body, natural tits and a juicy ass.

Media Info:
Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 476 MiB

Tags: Tgirl, Shemale, Transsexual Saskia

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Usagi Gets Fucked!

The beautiful Usagi comes back with another hot banging fuck session. Her feminine looks and shapely body are enough to make a man want to bust in her or on her, take your pick. Enjoy ;)

Media Info:
Duration: 24 min 58 s
Size: 924 MiB

Tags: Tgirl, Shemale, Transsexual Usagi Yuuki

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Shooting Cum For Friends

I've made some friends of the truckers who stop by regularly where I shoot the pictures and videos for my site so it is nice when one of them comes over to the car for some playtime. This guy is often there but usually not one to come over. I guess I'm rubbing off on him though because this time he came right over for a better view! Always nice to shoot a load for a friend!

Media Info:
Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 164 MiB

Tags: Tgirl, Shemale, Transsexual

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Back