Spanking, gag, clothespins, whip, pain, bondage, BDSM

Proxy Paige - Proxy Paige Vs Orlando [BDSM|4.35 GB]

Stage name: Proxy Paige, Orlando
Video title: Proxy Paige - Proxy Paige Vs Orlando (Remastered)
Production date: 08.05.2023
Size: 4.35 GB
Video: 1080p
VideoQuality: Full HD
Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Duration: 01:01:20
Description: Scene 1
Proxy is bound standing bent in a stripper like pose, tits out - ass out. Orlando takes advantage of her round booty and canes her ass. Nipple clamps stretched out and tied. Inflatable anal dildo. Made to orgasm. He primes her up, ripening the cunt for her next predicament.
Scene 2
Bitch is bound uncomfortably on a box and blindfolded. Hot wax is painfully administered to her body. Tweezers-style clamps are added to her nipples, and one extremely painful clamp added to her clit. Tormented with poky sticks, her ass and pussy are rammed at the same time with thick dildos.
Scene 3
Straddle splayed on the floor, the whore is on display for the taking. Her head is held down and her mouth, affixed to a pipe. She has little to no wiggle room and is completely helpless while Orlando violates this bitches' holes.

Proxy_Paige_Proxy_Paige_Vs_Orlando.mp4

Rain DeGrey. Cane Rain [BDSM|806 MB]

Stage name: Rain DeGrey
Video title: Rain DeGrey (Cane Rain / 27-09-2013)
Production date: 27.09.2013
Size: 806 MB
Video: 720p
VideoQuality: HD
Duration: 00:37:30
Description: I laid my canes next to Rain Degrey so she would know what was coming. Her hands, feet and ass are all exposed to the impending punishment and she's terrified. When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.
There will be screams. There will be tears. There will be more than a few forced orgasms. I'm going to completely wear her out. And then, when she has cum and cried herself delirious I will sit her down in the wooden spiked chair, just to watch her squirm.

Rain_DeGrey._Cane_Rain.mp4

Raven's Playground [BDSM|553.6 MB]

Stage name: Veronica Blue, Master Jacob
Video title: Raven's Playground / (Unlimited Desires / Becky's Dungeon)
Size: 553.6 MB
Video: 240p
VideoQuality: SD
Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Duration: 01:13:51
Description: Raven likes to be dominated from time to time, but.....she also likes to turn the page around, and brother beware if she gets you in her claws, or should we say under her whips.
Raven endured and enjoyed nipple clamps, whipping and flogging, cropping, play piercings and...oh yeah...... let's not forget the sparklers !!
Raven masturbated her slave as reward, gives him a superior blowjob but denies him a orgasm. She let's him fuck her in different positions and allows him to fuck her with a dildo. Then she makes him eat pussy, something she enjoys a little tooo much.
Other then the sex, there's whipping, femdom, nipple clamps and vibrators, and all that with this gorgeous creature named Raven.

Ravens_Playground.wmv

Rebel Rhyder - Anal Strip Search [BDSM|1021.6 MB]

Stage name: Rebel Rhyder
Video title: Rebel Rhyder - Anal Strip Search (Filth Studies 2)
Production date: 30.04.2023
Size: 1021.6 MB
Duration: 01:19:00
Description: Rebel's second session was so demented, ambitious, and intense that we spread it out over two days of delirious filming. It's hard to describe what happened here, because there really is nothing to compare this to on he planet. Rebel was turned into a working projector, suspended in nothing but film and used like a theater seat while she herself brought art to screen through her suffering. Dr. Mercies also trained her to pleasure his physical cock and shadow cock at the same time. And he used and punished her very, very hard. Her asshole, breasts, throat, and clit all got a workout. She ate two loads of cum in this session and had multiple giant orgasms herself. This is truly a pinnacle scene at Assylum.

Rebel_Rhyder_Anal_Strip_Search.mp4

Red August. Chair Bound [BDSM|2.11 GB]

Stage name: Red August
Video title: Red August (Chair Bound / 15-03-2019)
Production date: 15.03.2019
Size: 2.11 GB
Duration: 00:39:43
Description: Red August has found herself in the clutches of a madman. She's bound to a chair and she cannot escape. The ring gag in her mouth makes her drool as she waits for her captor. When he arrives he begins his cruel ministrations; exposing her tits, shoving a dick in her mouth, and putting a bag on her head.The torment begins, but Red has a surprise of her own. When the whip falls she reacts with not screams of pain, but laughter. To her captor's delight she enjoys her torment and inspires him to be even crueler.The longer he keeps her the more punishment he inflicts. Each time he switches her position on his evil chair Red finds herself even more precarious. With a binder clip zipper on her ass he decides to try for an orgasm. How will that zipper feel coming off? Will she scream? Will she cry?

Red_August._Chair_Bound.mp4

Riley Reyes. Sex Tape [BDSM|1.98 GB]

Stage name: Riley Reyes, OT
Video title: Riley Reyes (Sex Tape / 20.12.2017)
Production date: 20.12.2017
Size: 1.98 GB
Duration: 00:37:05
Description: Riley Reyes is tape gages to the extreme!Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Riley is tied in a Hojōjutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
OT creates the mother of all tape gags. After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.

Riley_Reyes._Sex_Tape.mp4

Rocky Emerson. Rocky's Gambit [BDSM|3.66 GB]

Stage name: Rocky Emerson, OT
Video title: Rocky Emerson (Rocky's Gambit / 11.05.2018 )
Production date: 11.05.2018
Size: 3.66 GB
Duration: 01:08:36
Description: Rock is put through the most intense scenes!Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
OT makes her rub her cunt on his leg. She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
She has to hold herself up or choke herself on thick metal. Then she has to watch as her feet are tormented right in front of her face with her nipples attached to her toes. She's bent over and whipped while she holds herself up on small pieces of metal and a hook deep in her anus. Her back is arched to an impossible angle and she's teased while being caned. She's whipped and dildoed in pile driver position till she squirts in her own face. She's made to hold a plank position with her neck tied to the ring above her and shocked on the asshole.

Rocky_Emerson._Rockys_Gambit.mp4

Rose Quartz. The Summoning [BDSM|3.52 GB]

Stage name: Rose Quartz
Video title: Rose Quartz (The Summoning / 10.04.2020)
Production date: 10.04.2020
Size: 3.52 GB
Duration: 01:05:47
Description: All I wanted was to tap into my limitless sexual potential. The spell was simple enough.I should have read the fine print. I should have known that instead of giving me what I wanted he would just take everything.I made a deal with a demon. Sexual pleasure for anything he wanted. Just like that and it was done.He took pleasure in my suffering. My screams gave him strength. He marked me as his own.His mark prevents me from ever doing magic again. It binds me to him.

Rose_Quartz._The_Summoning.mp4

Back