Spanking & Punish Gay Fetish - Brutal Men in BDSM

Gym jock taken down and edged against his will
ec154749ddc4d4afc1bfa8abcc3b8e3f.jpg

Cast: Colt Rivers
Genres: Edging ,Prostate Stimulation ,versatile ,Male Sub ,BDSM ,shaped ,Vibrator ,jock ,Oral Sex ,Tickling
Video language: English

Sebastian is working out at the gym when he notices hunk Colt Rivers lifting some weights. Quickly, Sebastian finds Van cruising in the locker room and tells him about the hot hunk waiting for them outside. They pounce on Colt from behind and tie him down to the machines with duct tape covering his mouth. The two pervs tear away Colt's clothes and get his cock hard, despite his efforts to resist. His balls are tied down to the dumbbell as they tease him with vibrator's on his cock, edging him just until he's ready to blow. Standing with his hands behind his back, Colt's edged once more before he's suspended in mid-air and made to suck Sebastian's cock as Van milks him from behind. With the cock in his mouth, Colt begs to cum but instead the two tickle the hell out of him and tie him down to the bench. The two shove a vibrator up Colt's ass as Sebastian swallows the boy's hard cock. After milking a load out of Colt's cock they finish him off with some post-orgasmic torment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Gym jock taken down and edged against his will

Jessie Colter edged and cum on his face
19d7ca30df6fa8ac250289a4541a7cee.jpg

Cast: Jessie Colter
Genres: shaped ,Gay ,muscular ,Edging ,Oral Sex ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Handler ,Dildo ,brunet ,Rope Bondage

Jessie Colter awaits as Van, with Branden Forrest at his side, arrive for his session. Bound to the bed with a tight rope around his neck, Jessie's rock hard cock is just aching to cum as Branden teases him up and down using his tongue. A hood is placed on Jessie's head to deprive him of his senses, amplifying every sensitive touch on his cock. After edging the bound stud with the fleshjack, Jessie's inverted with a dildo shoved up his ass. Pounding away on Jessie's prostate causes an explosion of cum as he blasts himself all over his own face.

Duration: 45:44
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 292kbps

File size: 141.4 MB
Download Jessie Colter edged and cum on his face

Parker London vs Logan Scott
0629c9e17b5074787bb70e8e57a08e40.jpg

Cast: Parker London ,Logan Scott
Genres: Rimming ,Tattoo ,Role Play ,top ,Domination ,big dick ,Rough Sex ,BDSM ,switch ,Anal

This week it's the battle of the beef as we welcome two new muscle studs to NK. Parker London is a six foot two, 205 pound, wall of solid muscle with a big, meaty cock. He's also butch as they come. At six foot one and 220 pounds, Logan Scott is all muscle with a quiet, brooding demeanor and a big, fat dick that can intimidate even his most confident opponent. Which of these hunks will come out on top and celebrate by pounding the loser's hot beefy ass, and which will be licking his wounds after being humiliated and fucked?

Duration: 48:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Parker London vs Logan Scott

Nic Sahara Edged by His Two Biggest Fans
2d84a50d40371d3cea3a9eba09fd5813.jpg

Cast: Nic Sahara
Genres: Oral Sex ,Edging ,BDSM ,Anal ,Prostate Stimulation ,Gay ,Male Handler ,Male Sub ,Gag ,Tickling

Nic Sahara is alone at home, lounging on his sofa, reading a book in only his underwear and a t-shirt. His phone rings and shows its from a private number. He blocks the caller and goes back to reading, and his phone rings again. He answers and tells the person to stop harassing him or he'll call the police. He hangs up and falls asleep, unaware of two men that are his biggest fans, sneaking around outside, preparing to enter his house. The two men, Sebastian Keys and Alex Hawk quietly break in to Nic's house with stockings over there faces. They cant believe its actually him as they creep closer to Nic sleeping on the couch and give him a rude awakening. They cover his mouth and grab him. Nic screams for help but nobody comes to his rescue. They tie him up with a lot of rope with his legs crossed, sitting up. They cut his shirt off, play with his nipples, and tease his hard cock through his underwear. They attach twist nipple suckers to Nic's sensitive nipples. They cut off his underwear and Alex gets to work sucking his uncut cock. They tease his cock some more by using a clear stroker with two bullet vibrators attached to the sides. In the next scene, Nic is naked on his couch with a bit-gag in his mouth. His arms are tied with rope above his head and his legs are tied spread open. Sebastian gets more rope and ties Nic's dick and balls in rope bondage, making his cock even harder. They stroke his cock with another clear stroker and Nic begs to cum. Sebastian slides a dildo attached to a vibrator, deep into Nic's ass while Alex strokes Nic's cock. Alex helps himself to a mouthful of Nic's toes and sucks each one while Sebastian inserts an anal prostate massager into Nic's ass. Nic cant hold back any longer and shoots a huge load all over himself.

Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Nic Sahara Edged by His Two Biggest Fans

Straight stud bound, edged and milked multiple loads
3092c93752c1a07510f50cb6907a70c1.jpg

Cast: Jonah Marx
Genres: BDSM ,Blindfold ,Rope Bondage ,Male Handler ,Stud ,Oral Sex ,Prostate Stimulation ,Dildo ,Male Sub ,Bondage

Sebastian's photographer buddy let him use his space and equipment while he's away so he and Van decide to use it as a way to lure in hot guys. Their 1:30 appointment shows up and introduces himself as John Smith, a straight dude who's under the impression he's showing up for an underwear photoshoot. When John least expects it, he's pounced on from behind and finds himself bound and blindfolded. With his arms and legs bound, John's underwear is cut from his body and tied around his mouth to gag him with. Despite his struggles, John's nice big cock grows rock hard as the two perverts play with his cock. As they tease his cock, John's made to suck Sebastian off before he's bound in a hogtie. His cock dangling between his legs, John has dildo's shoved in his holes as he's lifted off the ground and suspended in the air. Sebastian sucks the straight boy's cock as he swings through the air before Van and Sebastian torment his feet with some tickling. Down on the couch, John has a ball gag in his mouth while Van and Sebastian use a vibrator on his cock with one shoved up his ass. We jack him off with the fleshlight before shoving the prostate massager up his ass as John blows a huge load of cum all over himself. We continue to tease him as we tickle the bound stud and tease him with some post-orgasmic torment.

Duration: 55:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Straight stud bound, edged and milked multiple loads

My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys
c82e97fa141db92da3f0aed55ee9393b.jpg

Cast: Sebastian Keys
Genres: Oral Sex ,Gay ,Tickling ,Edging ,Hood ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Handler ,Male Sub

Van started me off bound good and tight to the pillar as my edging session began. I could feel his tongue through my underwear, teasing my cockhead as I begged for him to pull it out and suck on it. A hood was then put over my face, the sensory deprivation heightened every little touch making my cock ache for attention. When he finally removed my underwear and began sucking on my cock, I could barely take it, the sensation was so strong all I wanted to do was blow my load. Van then tied my cock and balls up and attached it down to my toes, every time I flinched I could feel the tug of the rope on my aching balls. After sucking on my nipple while edging my cock, I was making so much noise that Van put a ball gag in my mouth to muffle my moans. At that point my cock was so sensitive it was almost painful how badly I wanted to cum, but Van persisted, stroking my cock before I finally shot my load clear across the room. As Van removed my hood, I was blinded by the light, still enthralled with the intense orgasm I just had, probably the most intense one of my life. But before I was untied my extremely sensitive cock endured post-orgasmic torment to which I've never felt before. Thank you Van for this wonderful experience.

Duration: 42:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys

Jacob Durham gets oiled down, beaten, and fucked like an animal
4fad6c61c315ba06a7d60221ca1aa986.jpg

Cast: Jacob Durham
Genres: Caning ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Gay ,Stud ,Athletic ,Male Handler ,Pain ,Hot Wax ,the chair

The Pit - Muscled stud Jacob Durham begins his first challenge in the pit, his arms bound behind his back as Van gets his fat cock hard. Jacob endures tormenting ball squeezing before he's warmed up with the flogger. - The Chair - Bound to the chair, tight clover clamps are attached all over Jacob's torso and balls. He pushes through the pain of the clamps on his tender skin before Van surprises him with hot wax all over his body. Covered in a mess of wax, Jacob screams at the top of his lungs as each clamp is removed. - The Gimp Station - Jacob's muscular body is oiled down before enduring a caning on his ass. The muscled stud is flipped over on his back as the gimp is let loose on Jacob's hole. After a ferocious fuck, Jacob receives a face full of the gimp's cum before he's challenged to blow his own load as his final task.

Duration: 55:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

Download Jacob Durham gets oiled down, beaten, and fucked like an animal

Jacob Durham gets oiled down, beaten, and fucked like an animal
cad2cab8eb7c3596e67f627334cdbc3f.jpg

Cast: Jacob Durham
Genres: Gimp ,Male Handler ,Stud ,the chair ,Hot Wax ,CBT ,Clover Clamps ,Muscle ,Anal ,top

The Pit - Muscled stud Jacob Durham begins his first challenge in the pit, his arms bound behind his back as Van gets his fat cock hard. Jacob endures tormenting ball squeezing before he's warmed up with the flogger. - The Chair - Bound to the chair, tight clover clamps are attached all over Jacob's torso and balls. He pushes through the pain of the clamps on his tender skin before Van surprises him with hot wax all over his body. Covered in a mess of wax, Jacob screams at the top of his lungs as each clamp is removed. - The Gimp Station - Jacob's muscular body is oiled down before enduring a caning on his ass. The muscled stud is flipped over on his back as the gimp is let loose on Jacob's hole. After a ferocious fuck, Jacob receives a face full of the gimp's cum before he's challenged to blow his own load as his final task.

Duration: 55:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

Download Jacob Durham gets oiled down, beaten, and fucked like an animal

Sexy Stud's Wet and Wild Fantasy
1c75ee8a37cfd9058606004c7fa536e6.jpg

Cast: Jeremy Stevens ,Cameron Kincade ,Jason Miller
Genres: Submission ,Facial ,shaved ,glory hole ,Stud ,versatile ,Public ,Role Play ,Domination ,blond

Cameron Kincade has been fantasizing that a group of horny men use him like a dirty bathroom slut. In a glory hole stall, Cameron is strung up from the ceiling ready to be used. The men take turns shoving their cocks through the glory holes and fucking him from both ends. Once everyone has had their turn, Cameron's brought down to his knees and made to blow up an air mattress with his mouth. With the mattress inflated, they hold him down and take turns fucking his tight hole over and over. One of the guys orders Cameron to bring the mattress over to the urinals to service their feet. They smear his face around and shove every toe in his mouth. Cameron's held down to receive showers of piss before each of the horny guys blow their load all over the pig's face.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Sexy Stud's Wet and Wild Fantasy

Beast & Hammer vs Machine & Destroyer - Live Tag Team Match
a4fdc82a50402970ddcf459581d2f352.jpg

Cast: Mitch Vaughn ,Tatum ,Doug Acre ,Eli Hunter
Genres: brunet ,Role Play ,Athletic ,Hairy ,Anal Fingering ,Domination ,big dick ,shaped ,Stud ,Facesitting

The crowd is cheering as Mitch "The Machine" Vaughn alongside Doug "The Destroyer" Acre walk onto the mat, going up against Eli "The Hammer" Hunter & Tatum "The Beast". Hammer and Destroyer have a bit of unfinished business since their last two fights where Destroyer came out on top, so Hammer is hoping The Beast will help him in his quest for vengeance. The sound of the roaring crowd fills the arena as our fighters fight three grueling rounds to see which team comes out on top. Once the points are tallied, the losers endure torment and humiliation while the winners fuck their way to a victorious orgasm, leaving their opponents covered in cum.

Duration: 55:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

Download Beast & Hammer vs Machine & Destroyer - Live Tag Team Match

Back