Spanking & Punish Gay Fetish - Brutal Men in BDSM

Ty, Vin & Justin Martinez
e0ad6cc54fb17a2aa0f79827eee66346.jpg

Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez, Ty, Vin

Vin is finally fed up with playing games with Ty and Justin, leading them both to each other he encourages them to have sex and makes sure that they both enjoy it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 829.2 MB
Download Ty, Vin & Justin Martinez

Nomad - The Beginning
69116028cb2869eb1b10f9dcd1181a46.jpg

Cast: Nomad
Genres: Punching ,Anal ,Gag ,the chair ,other hair color ,shaved ,Gay ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Feet
Video language: English

Bound and blindfolded, Nomad awaits with a bit gag in his mouth as Van approaches, punching the boy's chest. The blindfold is removed as Nomad endures a flogging, turning his pale skin bright red. In the roman bath with a pillow case on his head, Nomad has his hands bound behind his back with weights tugging on his balls. Van approaches with a crop in hand as he orders Nomad to his feet and attaches clamps all over his torso. He beats the boy down with the crop, adding more and more weights to his balls as his beating continues. Nomad is then presented with durian fruit at his feet as he's ordered to kneel on top of the sharp pointy fruit. After getting a nasty mouthful of the durian fruit, Nomad's hosed down with blasts of water spraying him in the face as he's bound in the chair. After enduring relentless torment, Nomad's challenged to finally blow a load out of his aching cock.

Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4623kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Nomad - The Beginning

My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys
90989535aab78a189724c65f6e71c756.jpg

Cast: Sebastian Keys
Genres: Tattoo ,Edging ,Ball Gag ,Deprivation ,Pain ,Male Sub ,Oral Sex ,Gay ,brunet ,switch

Van started me off bound good and tight to the pillar as my edging session began. I could feel his tongue through my underwear, teasing my cockhead as I begged for him to pull it out and suck on it. A hood was then put over my face, the sensory deprivation heightened every little touch making my cock ache for attention. When he finally removed my underwear and began sucking on my cock, I could barely take it, the sensation was so strong all I wanted to do was blow my load. Van then tied my cock and balls up and attached it down to my toes, every time I flinched I could feel the tug of the rope on my aching balls. After sucking on my nipple while edging my cock, I was making so much noise that Van put a ball gag in my mouth to muffle my moans. At that point my cock was so sensitive it was almost painful how badly I wanted to cum, but Van persisted, stroking my cock before I finally shot my load clear across the room. As Van removed my hood, I was blinded by the light, still enthralled with the intense orgasm I just had, probably the most intense one of my life. But before I was untied my extremely sensitive cock endured post-orgasmic torment to which I've never felt before. Thank you Van for this wonderful experience.

Duration: 42:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys

The Fetish Factory, Scene 3
302ed33a063376dfd50e07dd8ab3b603.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Hunky Jack Hunter defers to his Sir, Sebastian Keys, when it comes to picking out toys. Sebastian chooses a flog to start and is relentless on Jack's smooth ass until it's a deep shade of red. Just when Jack isn't sure he can take any more, Sebastian grabs Jack's leash and pulls out his riding crop to continue his barrage of belts to Jack's bare skin. All the domination has made Sebastian rock hard and ready to fuck. He spits into Jack's gaping hole to lube it up and then sticks his cock in to fuck Jack just the way they both like it. Jack moans as he continues to get railed and chomps down on the riding crop like a bit. Sebastian keeps pounding in and out as Jack eagerly takes it from behind. Sebastian wants to give Jack a taste of everything he has to offer and takes a break from the ass pounding to throat fuck his slave. Jack gags and chokes as Sebastian's solid cock reams his face. Sebastian gives Jack one final treat of letting him lick his Master's sweaty asshole before Sebastian goes back in to stretch Jack out again. He throws his sub down onto a table and plunges his hole until he's ready to blow. Sebastian gives one final moan as he pulls out of Jack's used up ass and shoots his thick load all over Jack's giant balls.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6298kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download The Fetish Factory, Scene 3

Patient and Nurse Battered and Ass Fucked by Sadistic Doctor and His 10 inch Cock
fcf4b7f00d602273cadfdce2e25137d9.jpg

Cast: JJ Knight ,Brogan Reed ,Sebastian Keys
Genres: Crop ,Gay ,brunet ,Rough Sex ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,the wall ,Chains ,Double Penetration ,unshaved

Brogan Reed is having problems with his cock, and decides to visit Dr. JJ Knight and his assistant Nurse Sebastian Keys. After rigorous testing, Dr. Knight concludes that the best solution is to attack Brogan's erection until it goes down. Nurse Keys grabs Brogan, while Dr. Knight beats Brogan's hard cock, using his hands, and a crop. Dr. Knight pulls out his ten inch cock and shoves it down Brogan's mouth. Dr. Knight's new patient takes all ten inches in his throat, until the doctor can't restrain himself, and fills Brogan's mouth with hot cum. Nurse Keys wants some sloppy seconds, and ties Brogan to the bed before sticking his stiff cock down Brogan's throat. Dr. Knight decides that only he can treat the patient, and proceeds to savagely beat Brogan and Nurse Keys with a crop. Nurse Keys dreams of the doctor in a maxcita sleep slack, while he and Brogan lick all over the doctor's luscious dick. Nurse Key's awakens from the sweet dream, and finds himself in a padded cell next to Brogan. Dr. Knight towers over his bound nurse and patient. The vengeful doctor paddles Nurse Keys and Brogan as they grovel on the floor. Dr. Knight then chains them to the ceiling, and brutally flogs them until they cry for mercy. Dr. Knight lets them down and then presses them against the wall. The three form a fuck train as Dr. Knight thrusts his massive cock in Nurse Keys' ass, while Nurse Keys butt fucks Brogan against the wall. Nurse Keys wants even more cock, and takes both Dr. Knight and Brogan's dicks up his ass simultaneously. The intense double penetration leads Nurse Keys to shoot his sticky cum all over Dr. Knight's chest. Dr. Knight pushes the nurse off his cock and bends Brogan over to fuck the cum out of him. Brogan takes Dr. Knights thick dick up his ass while Nurse Keys strokes the cum from his cock. Dr. Knight then pulls Nurse Keys and Brogan to the floor, where he showers their faces with his cum.

Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Patient and Nurse Battered and Ass Fucked by Sadistic Doctor and His 10 inch Cock

THe Hotel Hookup
40dc3f68ee7232d9fe0f1a1db8f04690.jpg

Cast: Spencer Reed ,Trent Diesel
Genres: blond ,Twink ,Acrylic Plug ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Sounding ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal Fingering ,bit gag

A leather convention is happening in the hotel. Leather men are everywhere. Cruising. S&M (Stand and Model). Trent Diesel spots his dom and quietly walks to his room. Spencer Reed likes what he sees and follows. Hearts are beating fast. Adrenaline is rushing as Spencer pushes Trent on the bed and takes off his leather. Spencer puts his boy in leather bondage and eats his sweet ass. When Trent warms up, Spencer uses electricity on Trent's cock, thighs and hole. Trent squirms in full bondage. He screams as he gets fucked while completely tied up. Spencer controls Trent's orgasm until it gets out of hand, and Trent showers his load all over the hotel room.

Duration: 57:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download THe Hotel Hookup

Sebastian Keys: Self Suspension Sexcapade
8440ef7b102bee344e678ba5cb1cddfc.jpg

Cast: Sebastian Keys

Clad in a leather jock and harness, Sebastian finds a lone bundle of rope lying on the floor. He smells the intoxicating scent of fresh hemp and gets a sudden urge to tie himself up. With a single hip harness, he hoists himself to a bondage ring and begins swinging in the air. The feeling of hanging like a piece of meat drives Sebastian wild, he quickly unties himself and finds his favorite prostate massager. Shoving it down his throat, the butt plug is nice and wet ready for his greedy hole. The vibrations surging around his prostate compels Sebastian to climax and he finishes by licking all the juices off the toy.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 608.5 MB
Download Sebastian Keys: Self Suspension Sexcapade

Submission Prison, Scene 3
2db2359e4e08c73088efa0caaa2533cf.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Rosebud

Prisoner Devin Franco is cleaning up a supply closet when he is caught outside of his cell at inspection time by another malevolent guard, the mean and malicious muscle daddy Drew Sebastian. Dragged back to his bunk, Devin knows he is seriously screwed, or about to be, when Officer Drew discovers the contraband Devin has hidden. With a pillowcase full of clothespins and his own leather strap that he's been missing, Myles realizes that Devin is a kinky little fucker and Officer Drew puts him through his paces. Devin is chained to the bars of the cell and restrained by his wrists, ankles and balls, with clothespins pinching painful pressure points and getting a preliminary flogging from Drew, who is just warming up. The flogging intensifies till Devin finally breaks down in submission and Drew softens slightly, 'You're my prison bitch, you listen to me and I'll protect you. Now it's time for you to suck my cock!' Drew sheds his uniform and feeds his humongous piledriver to Devin, who gobbles it down greedily as he gets his face and throat fucked and is rewarded with a delicious mouthful of Drew's succulent and salty seed.

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Submission Prison, Scene 3

The Bodybuilders and The Onyx
10766c30e765c13298443de7e5751811.jpg

Cast: Van Darkholme ,Vince Ferelli ,Derek Pain ,Christian Wilde
Genres: muscular ,Tattoo ,Submission ,Humiliation ,master ,Anal ,black hair ,Male Sub ,unshaved ,Rough Sex

Bodybuilders Derek Pain and Vince Ferelli are at the mercy of the Onyx. Christian Wilde and Van Darkholme are all Slicked Up and ready to play. Derek is put through the pace with the suspension bondage and hard corporal. Vince and Derek are connected by the butterfly tit clamps and they endure the harse cattle prod. Enjoying the bodybuilders screams, Christian puts Derek in a one legged upside down suspension, and Van beats him into submission with two floggers. When studs can't take it anymore, Christian fucks the tied up Vince in a sling until Vince blows his load all over his hard muscles.

Duration: 56:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download The Bodybuilders and The Onyx

Roman Gladiator Live Show - Part One
09b5b9a2f9237e14df67aab4b959e1d8.jpg

Cast: Van Darkholme ,Connor Maguire ,Connor Patricks ,Alex Adams ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Athletic ,Domination ,Anal ,unshaved ,brunet ,muscular ,Swallow ,master ,Rimming ,Blowjob

Alexander Wilde The Great and Connorligula gather to summon Genghis Van from the future. The two Roman gladiators presents him two slaves for his amusement. Joined at the wrist, slave 100 and 200 crawl on their hands and knees and present their holes before they're ordered to worship their roman master's cock. After they're challenged to get their cocks hard, 100 and 200 wrestle for everyone's entertainment. When it comes to judgement time, it's bad news for both slaves. They're ordered to swallow their master's cocks while receiving a flogging from behind. Tied down on the wheel, 200 endures hot wax poured all over his body as 100 struggles to balance on the impaler. Alexander Wilde The Great and Connorligula ram their cocks up 200's ass before they're taken to the altar. Both slaves offer up their holes for their master's cocks. After a vigorous fuck, Alexander Wilde The Great rewards one of them with a mouthful of cum.

Duration: 50:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Roman Gladiator Live Show - Part One

Back