Spanking & Punish Gay Fetish - Brutal Men in BDSM

Submission Prison, Scene #03 (Drew Sebastian, Devin Franco)
95fbffca0d59179e8df9cdc459aa616d.jpg

Video language: English

Prisoner Devin Franco is cleaning up a supply closet when he is caught outside of his cell at inspection time by another malevolent guard, the mean and malicious muscle Drew Sebastian. Dragged back to his bunk, Devin knows he is seriously screwed, or about to be, when Officer Drew discovers the contraband Devin has hidden. With a pillowcase full of clothespins and his own leather strap that he's been missing, Myles realizes that Devin is a kinky little fucker and Officer Drew puts him through his paces. Devin is chained to the bars of the cell and restrained by his wrists, ankles and balls, with clothespins pinching painful pressure points and getting a preliminary flogging from Drew, who is just warming up. The flogging intensifies till Devin finally breaks down in submission and Drew softens slightly, 'You're my prison bitch, you listen to me and I'll protect you. Now it's time for you to suck my cock!' Drew sheds his uniform and feeds his humongous piledriver to Devin, who gobbles it down greedily as he gets his face and throat fucked and is rewarded with a delicious mouthful of Drew's succulent and salty seed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Submission Prison, Scene #03 (Drew Sebastian, Devin Franco)

I Love Having Nick OTK
c1f79efdfceae794a69eeb9d8edf427f.jpg

I wonder if Nick realizes just how naturally submissive he is with me. He is usually a very cocky, confident, street wise straight guy, but not when he's with me. I guess he appreciates everything I've done for him. I kept him waiting submissively with a worried look on his face, then lowered his pants and spanked him by hand and leather paddle, making him sing and dance, eventually whimpering "stop" while his ass turned bright red. After a spanking, he always looks so sheepish and humbled but respectful.

Duration: 18:30
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5812kbps

File size: 813.0 MB
Download I Love Having Nick OTK

The Fetish Factory, Scene #04 (Sebastian Keys, Jack Hunter)
8335b84e67adf42fb961deb5108dae81.jpg

After fucking Jack Hunter and covering his low-hanging balls with a fresh load, Sebastian Keys restrains Jack in a sitting position. Jack's raging hard-on is at the mercy of Sebastian's every whim. Sebastian knows he has the upper hand and gets to work sucking and stroking his slave's gigantic boner. When Jack is throbbing and almost ready to burst, Sebastian abruptly stops to face fuck Jack's drooling mouth and to sit on his face. Sebastian reaffirms his authority and flogs Jack's muscled chest before perching on the stud's cock. Sebastian rides the giant pole up and down as the restrained Jack moans while his dick continues invading Sebastian's hole. Sebastian is rock hard and his cock flops up and down with each bounce on his Jack's thick dick. Sebastian can sense that Jack needs to blow his load and unbuckles his restraints to let him do his thing. With Sebastian's giant sack in his mouth, Jack pounds his meat until he his cock erupts and slathers the floor with thick ropes of white jizz.

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6035kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download The Fetish Factory, Scene #04 (Sebastian Keys, Jack Hunter)

In Living Hell - Part 9 Other Location and Hairy
595669a7ea5fca55a35595f798c77a56.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden

Interrogator Drake got so carried away using soldier Dirk that he didn't stop to consider that their mysterious unseen master might turn the tables once more. Now he finds himself naked and chained down, his legs up and his mouth being invaded by the muscled soldier's big rigid cock. Dirk is going to get his revenge and use him just as he was used!

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5097kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 449.5 MB
Download In Living Hell - Part 9 Other Location and Hairy

StraightLadsSpanked Real Punishment - Sebastian - The Strap
b2421afee427bfb3fa2e698a93f246e5.jpg

This follows on a few days later from Sebastian's previous movie - Real Punishment - Sebastian - The Cane
This movie features a real, hard punishment. Sebastian gets a hard OTK spanking as well as receiving 40 hard strokes from the strap!
In Part One we saw Sebastian in a real dilemma. He owed money to local loan sharks and was being threatened. A stranger called Sir who watches the movies reached out and offered to give Sebastian the money to pay off the loan sharks if he would accept punishment.
Sebastian paid off the loan sharks but that still left his fathers laptop in the pawn shop.

Duration: 31:48
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 762kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 210.1 MB
Download StraightLadsSpanked Real Punishment - Sebastian - The Strap

Taken, Scene #03 (Jack Dyer, Johnny Ford, Taylor Reign)
bac8deba40eb5f0b20f7329963aab765.jpg

Fellow home improvement customer Jack Dyer spots Taylor Reign wandering around by himself and follows the unsuspecting hunk to his car where Jack makes his move and takes Taylor. Once in the truck, Taylor is strapped down next to Johnny Ford and both are led to a hidden location. Striped to their underwear, mouths covered, hands tied behind their back and cocks locked in cages, Jack explains to the boys he's their master. Jack starts out by teasing Johnny's nipples that are clamped before flogging Taylor's caged cock. After spinning his hostages around and flogging them both, Jack instructs Johnny to get on his knees and shove his tongue up Taylor's hairless hole. Now that Jack has heated things up, he puts both studs on their knees so they can service their master's long pole. Wanting to make it out alive, both Taylor and Johnny do as their told, deepthroating Jack's pierced meat until he blows a load on both of their faces. In the end, the captive sees their opportunity to escape and their taker gets 'Taken'.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5676kbps

File size: 860.1 MB
Download Taken, Scene #03 (Jack Dyer, Johnny Ford, Taylor Reign)

A Ball Punishing From Vin Twinks and Short Hair
ac8311ba4fcc78545274cf17bb2c7653.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin
Genres: Bondage ,Flogging ,Ass Play ,Ass Play ,Other Location ,Other Location ,American ,American ,Cock and Ball Torture ,Flogging ,Short Hair ,Rope ,Rope ,Hairy ,Hairy ,Smooth ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven ,Short Hair ,Skinny ,Fetish ,Toys ,Domination ,Glasses ,Tattoos ,

Vin is getting more frustrated with his captive Justin Martinez and it's understandable considering. The boy is so defiant, even through the ass spanking, the flogging, the paddling and the slapping. The boy even endures the electrode butt plug Vin tries to shove in his pucker. Ultimately the shocks to his cock and balls seem to have an effect.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3605kbps

File size: 390.2 MB
Download A Ball Punishing From Vin Twinks and Short Hair

Sub Takes A Thorough Flogging Rope and Black Hair
f982ccd1dac44478e11685ac09b672fa.jpg

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon ,Joseph Rowland

Master Devon has received another twink sub into the facility and this smooth and uncut young man is going to make a great addition. He skillfully uses a flogger on the the chest and back of the vulnerable Joseph, the boy's hands tight tightly up at his face, unable to defend himself from the torment the handsome young man is delivering. The boy is given just enough slack to really squirm as the flogger makes his plump ass glow!

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4158kbps

File size: 326.0 MB
Download Sub Takes A Thorough Flogging Rope and Black Hair

Nathan's Long Hard Spanking - Part 1
0039ee03b26cae69a9911205fe1bbabf.jpg

This is the first of a two part series where I gave Nathan a long hard spanking. Nathan was very nervous about this one, but also very excited, and was trying very hard to please me. In part one, I warmed him up with a hand spanking, over his briefs, then on his cute, bare butt. Nathan becomes so submissive when he's over my knee, I don't think he realizes how much. I started out slowly and gradually increased the intensity and the number of whacks until he was in pain and showing it, and ready for a more serious spanking.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 9805kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Nathan's Long Hard Spanking - Part 1

Back