Submissive Slaves , Dominatrixes and Masters (BDSM / Bondage)

SexAndSubmission - The Good, The Bad and the Rotten
2b683660808a579c103a055889659e79.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Bonnie Rotten, James Deen
Genres: 19 year old, bondage, domination, role play, squirting, Rough Sex, straight, bdsm, submission, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation
Video language: English

19 year old Bonnie Rotten stars in this epic fantasy role play with James Deen! Bonnie Rotten is a bad ass chick who takes what she wants when she wants it. If you cross her path, chances are she´ll jack your car and leave you out in the desert to rot. Bonnie´s fast and furious lifestyle expires when she´s captured by a lone cowboy who makes his own laws and punishments on his secluded desert ranch.Bonnie is all the rage right now and for very good reason. She´s incredibly sexy and has her own look that matches her outgoing and sexual personality. Bonnie is highly orgasmic and squirts like crazy as James Deen makes her come and fucks her in the ass. Bound in tight ropes, Bonnie must endure a brutal face fuck and sexual domination that James skillfully dishes out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - The Good, The Bad and the Rotten

SexAndSubmission - Blackmail, Bondage and Butt Sex
cb2bd28c0302cb8f2ff3eb08abcd366d.jpg

Cast: Zoey Monroe, James Deen
Genres: blonde, bondage, bdsm, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex, straight, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation

Fuck toy Zoey Monroe lives out her BDSM fantasy with James Deen in this sexy hardcore role-play. Zoey gets put through her paces with rough sex and corporal punishment. She also receives a deep pounding in her ass while tied face down to a bed and her legs spread for easy access.

Duration: 54:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Blackmail, Bondage and Butt Sex

Houseofgord - Savannah discovers Bishop
6e7f8a56d78d1e45f7342e8cb36cb5c1.jpg

Studio: nake

Another in the sequel of bringing the great Bob Bishop to life. Savannah climbs aboard another of his display stands and finds that Gord could not resist the temptation to upgrade it with a fucking machine. But things got better. Kay decided to have a lot of fun with this helpless displayed amazon stunner.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8690kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Houseofgord - Savannah discovers Bishop

Leather
bd3f69ffb4169ad188bf050b978bb0d6.jpg

Cast: Assorted Cast
Genres: Blindfold ,muscular ,Domination ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Handler ,Leather Cuffs ,shaved ,Circumcised

Leather, as a material, is symbolic, serving as a reminder that there is a larger picture at work than our activities within the castle, and when defining leather, one must consider whether it refers to cowhide or the broader lifestyle, encompassing BDSM and fetish.

Duration: 5:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9607kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 404.2 MB

Download Leather

SexAndSubmission - Learning the Hard Way
f04a9c77ccbbca7c385efd6c5a93ef48.jpg

Cast: James Deen, Karmen Karma
Genres: outdoors, bdsm, Rough Sex, straight, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment

Karmen Karma gets taught how to be a good submissive by James Deen in this BDSM sex movie.

Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Learning the Hard Way

Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4
b506a94c17643ab17c539bf3c16c3c58.jpg

After being on her feet all day, Carissa is ready to spend some time on her knees. Once down, I replace her gag with an open mouth dental version after hooding her with a latex hood that is a tad to big, but I tighten it up when I add a posture collar. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of her being released and her reactions.

Duration: 29:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

Download Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4

Hogtied - Horny Little Latin Fuck Overpowered by Orgasms and Bondage
9b87dc3ff1e556f424a55787e34a27f4.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Luna Light
Genres: bondage, crop, latin, zipper, dildo, Feet, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

She is so tiny I could pick her up with one hand. She is so horny I want to fuck her with both. But first, a simple test: tie her hands and feet, and make her get naked and fuck the dick. I stand over her with the whip and watch her squirm trying to get that hard rubber cock.As I am attaching the zipper to her pretty soft skin, I realize her clit is fucking huge. I immediately go to work on it with a vibe, teasing her up and down towards orgasm when I rip all those painful pins off at once, sending over the edge.I´m looking at her trying to figure out what to do next and I think: I want to see that cunt tied wide open and fucked with a big black dick. The bondage is intense and she tells me she likes it. Making her cum over and over again in this vulnerable position just about finishes her off, but there is still more work to do.I´m tired but she wants more. I decide to make her do the work and rig her over a mounted dildo. I tell her to fuck it like it was her last fuck ever, and the crop keep her going till she is completely orgasmed out and spent. Good work my little little whore.

Duration: 45:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hogtied - Horny Little Latin Fuck Overpowered by Orgasms and Bondage

Hogtied - Hot Bondage Babe in Brutal Bondage Predicaments
2735c4d42028a2eba312adfc312edbe0.jpg

Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Andre Shakti
Genres: ass hook, bondage, crotch rope, predicament bondage, suspension, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

Beautiful and tough as nails Andre Shakti is brutalized in terrible bondage predicaments and rewarded with overwhelming orgasms. Put into a tough spot between a tight crotch rope and a desperate tit tie, Andre has to choose which torture to endure to earn her orgasms.Reward time: tied to a saw and stuffed with a dick in her cunt, and hook in her ass, and a brutal vibe on her clit, she is whipped while she spills orgasm after brutal orgasm all over the set.The sling style suspension finishes her off by ripping her slutty thighs apart for a thorough pussy plunging that rips orgasm after orgasm from her. Good job Andre, you went the distance with The Best Bondage Site on the Web!

Duration: 49:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4592kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hogtied - Hot Bondage Babe in Brutal Bondage Predicaments

Devicebondage - Shackled Submissive
b290a61fae1287de3ada1f203876151f.jpg

Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Orlando, Lola Foxx
Genres: bdsm, straight, bondage, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, pain, shackle

Lola begins shackled to a wall; her neck, wrists, and ankles held in place by hard steel. Her clothes are ripped from her body. her body is then turned to a bright color red as is falls under a heavy flogger. A vibe is placed between this little whore's legs, and then we see just how submissive she can be.Next she finds herself in an arm sleeve with her arms pulled into a strappado. This time her fragile body is attacked with a very precise cane, leaving painful welts all over her. Again the vibe returns to keep this little whore where she needs to be.She is finished on her back, with her legs and wrists pulled high. the cane is brought out again as well as the vibe, but this time the vibe is used to torment this little whore. She is taken the darkest edge she has ever experienced and left there to decide if she wants more.

Duration: 54:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Devicebondage - Shackled Submissive

Back