Submissive Slaves , Dominatrixes and Masters (BDSM / Bondage)

Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2
e0df27e830634da1ef369e9999a07426.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. A tight ace bandage cleave gag is applied, before I continue slap-groping Nova's bound tits. She yelps and moans even more when I apply the clamps! Nice reactions when they are applied and even more when I stretch rubber bands on her tits. They are bound so tight now that the clamps won't stay on, which makes me kind of sad, but sometimes compromises have to be made. Nova still has too much movement for my liking and more rope is added. I add wraps of black tape over her already tight cleave gag to make it more effective as well. I step away and enjoy the view while Nova endures her tight bondage and gag. At the end of the clip, I return and release her. Her reactions as the rope is coming off are great as well. It was a pretty tough shoot for Nova, but she enjoyed it and even gives me a hug.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

Download Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

Hogtied - Gorgeous Newcomer Destroyed by Bondage and Squirting Orgasms
282ac7318c78a6d7af6cf048562034be.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Roxy Rox
Genres: bondage, clothespins, squirting, sybian, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration, gag
Video language: English

Roxy Rox is a beautiful newcomer to the ways of bondage and kink. I make her first scene one to remember by suspending her, gagging her, clipping her nipples and vibing her hot little twat till it spasms out a few intense orgasms while she hangs helplessly in the ropes.When I tie her down on her back, I make sure her long, luscious legs are tied wide open. Mr. Blig Black Dick of Rubber Rubber pounds the fuck out her sweet, tight pussy, and I finish her off with a vibe and a few fingers to the g-spot for some super wet squirting orgasms.At this point her pretty little head is spinning and I get the evil idea to really ramp things up with a Sybian. I tie the vibrating box tight to her twat, bind her to the floor and let ´er rip. As I slowly crank up the intensity of the vibrating machine, I start to add clothespins all over her pretty little tits. Once the thing is running on high, she is coming uncontrollable, unable to escape. No matter what she does she cannot get away from the evil machine. In the end, she is completely spent but very happy. HogTied delivers another beautiful girl fucked silly.

Duration: 57:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4629kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hogtied - Gorgeous Newcomer Destroyed by Bondage and Squirting Orgasms

Little Lanta nipple pumped
2658b27dc10dcc44dceecd5ad737a3f0.jpg

Our gymnast HuCow is back for more training! She is the most flexible HuCow in our barn, which is great for innovative milking positions and training methods! Little Lanta sure wishes she wasn’t so flexible now, but it is too late: she is cuffed in a very vulnerable position to get her nipples pumped today! Nothing she can do to stop this treatment. She already starts the session with suckers attached to her nipples. Lanta hates those, but things are going to get much worse, because the electronic breast training machine is capable of much higher vacuum levels! Her nipples will be expanded to 3 or 4 times the size. It is a harsh session, but don’t worry, we give her a nice reward afterwards!

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 823.8 MB

Download Little Lanta nipple pumped

Alternative Pain Slut Leigh Raven Gets Whipped, Caned, and Clamped
24545f90e9f5e7289436413b081da2a8.jpg

Cast: The Pope ,Leigh Raven
Genres: Handler ,shaved ,Pain ,The Pope ,Electrical Play ,Squirting ,Bush ,slim ,Submission ,Fingering

After almost a year, Leigh Raven is back, bald, and better than ever. She is restrained in metal bondage, unable to move her body off the floor. The Pope emerges from the shadows and begins. He starts with a flogger, targeting Leigh’s breasts and cunt. She laughs with each hit, flailing as she tries to avoid the lash. Then the Pope turns his attention to her cute bush. He pulls out her pubes with his fingers as Leigh screams in torment. Once he tires of ripping hair out, the Pope breaks out a cat of 9 tails whip. Leigh’s laughs and screams as the Pope whips all her tender sensitive bits, leaving red stripes on her breasts. Leigh’s shrieks and giggles continue as he uses a thick thuddy stick on her thighs and punches her chest. Now that her pussy is warmed up and dripping, the Pope fingerbangs her and fucks her tight cunt with a dick on a stick. Leigh comes hard, squirting all over herself. Next, Leigh is restrained upright. Her nipples are clamped on the most tender area, right behind her piercings. She is given the choice of adding more weight to her nipples or having her skin decorated with little clamps. She chooses the little clamps every time and ends up with clamps all over face, belly, sides, and hands. The Pope then vibrates her pussy until she cums hard. Finally Leigh is restrained on her stomach with her pussy, ass, and legs exposed. All this unmarked skin gives the Pope plenty of room to play with. Leigh squirms, trying to look back at what the Pope is doing, but she can only anticipate so much. Each strike hits her hard, leaving red marks on her ass, thighs, and legs. Leigh screams as the Pope canes her hard, leaving delicious marks all over her skin. Now, the Pope puts a blindfold over Leigh’s eyes and tells her to expect electricity. If there’s one thing Leigh is scared of, it’s electricity. Her body tenses and her heartbeat increases as the Pope turns on the device and brings it closer to her body. He presses it to her cunt and Leigh shrieks and laughs in surprise and delight, realizing it’s a vibrator. Leigh cums quickly, body shaking from a day of pleasure and pain.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Alternative Pain Slut Leigh Raven Gets Whipped, Caned, and Clamped

Mistress Kristin - elbow bondage escape challenge
f168df036b98118d88235beea2ad6b60.jpg

Kristin is tied up again! Remember when we tied her up and she got really angry, trying to hit us with a flogger? That’s because she is actually a dominatrix. Usually, it’s Kristin doing the ropework on other people. Now, we tied her elbows all the way together, we gagged her, and we bound her boobs! Will she be able to escape? She is an aggressive fighter! Who knows, she might get somewhere!

Duration: 5:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 593.9 MB

Download Mistress Kristin - elbow bondage escape challenge

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2
07d8a435212d1321a96c820307324312.jpg

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

Download Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

Hogtied - Busty MILF's hot little mouth gets her in trouble
cefe5564633c78436bde93f92334919f.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: caning, flogging, MILF, vibrator, couple, Double Penetration, straight, rope bondage

Penny Barber is well known for two items: Her gigantic beautiful tits and her big mouth The secret is that Penny does like to submit, but first one has to beat her beyond words. Luckily she comes to Hogtied asking for some marks and to see if she has a limit for orgasms. I was happy to oblige.The first scene find our classic beauty hanging by her jugs, toes barely touching the floor, with a couple pounds on metal hanging off her pink labia. Add a vibrator and some flogging and now we have a babbling Barber. She still managed to sneak in some smart ass remarks, but a flogging on her sore nipples helped with her compliance. In the second scene I bound Penny in a tight kneeling position, tits out and tightly bound for maximum sensitivity. Another ten screaming orgasms in and she found she was no longer committed to finding her orgasm limit, but she was convinced to recommit after a strict caning all over her tight body. This lady can take it! And I am more than happy to give it. The last scene I put a worn out Penny on her back, legs in a spread frogtie, and took her round ass for a ride with two big rubber dicks. She resisted until the very bitter end, but on her umpteenth orgasm she was willing to admit, "I´m a double penetration anal slut MILF!"Finally we agree on something!

Duration: 46:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4736kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hogtied - Busty MILF's hot little mouth gets her in trouble

Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2
df4b1ca85b0301055f5caaec83994071.jpg

Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Squirting, Vibrator

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2

Back