Sweet Gay Boys - Excellent Collection Of Gay Sex

RawFuckClub Bad owner @smellyKinkster fucked by his Puppy
0bb9a622454e47382e1494397f2c440e.jpg

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Actif Cagoule, SmellyKinkster

Facefuck, Puppy Rawe BB cumshot domination sox, stinky smelly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 352.9 MB
Download RawFuckClub Bad owner @smellyKinkster fucked by his Puppy

Matt Phoenix ,Niki Culkin - Blond barebacks redhead
0122eecf7dabe53a4bcd387db42b9998.jpg

Cast: Matt Phoenix ,Niki Culkin
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English

Young guys Matt Phoenix ,Niki Culkin get fucked in the mouth and ass with their big and thick dicks in this video compilation!!!!

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 503.0 MB
Download Matt Phoenix ,Niki Culkin - Blond barebacks redhead

Sebastian Bluu - Ep. 11
9ccbbc325a87d7ba0f5037465fe228cc.jpg

!211

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Sebastian Bluu - Ep. 11

Only Fans - Adam Snow, Travis Dyson and Felix Fox
b346564fc98fabda304925b3f0dff648.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Adam Snow, Travis Dyson, Felix Fox
Genres: 69, anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, group, missionary, oral, rimming, threesome

Hunky ginger Felix Fox wins the Mr. Plumbling lottery when he hooks up with hung fuck stud Adam Snow and Travis Dyson, a dude who could easily be Adam Snow's hot little brother.

Duration: 34:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Only Fans - Adam Snow, Travis Dyson and Felix Fox

Pig Party
6e2a48413eeee2b1f523b3b22cef7fb7.jpg

Nothing is hotter than watching a couple of hung boys get it on with each other and have no hole untouched and full of cum. Desires and fantasies become reality!

Duration: 39:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Pig Party

RawFuckClub Flipping Five Guys!
245f92f7c8e787dc77aa11ccf6691dd9.jpg

Cast: Big Liam, Cole Connor, Michael Boston, STEVEN LEWIS BARRETT, Teddy Graham

You say madness, I say HOTNESS. Big dicked Brits and hungry holes are always a recipe for hot fucking, and the more the merrier!

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps

File size: 511.2 MB
Download RawFuckClub Flipping Five Guys!

Suited for sex
339529b67aa4d4478c74fcfbcc9be06d.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RagingStallion
Genres: anal, oral, rimming, hairy men, muscle

Back in the office Tom Wolfe decides to lunch in. Today's menu features Shay Michaels' ass so Tom spreads the fuzzy ass cheeks apart, buries his face in between the round mounds and digs in. After piercing the hole with his tongue and fingers, Tom turns Shay around and wolfs down his juicy cock. Then it's Shay's turn to feed and he swallows Tom's big dick, struggling a bit to get the job done. The men get in position and start 69ing before Tom mounts his bonded employee from behind and fucks him hard. Shay grimaces and groans, aching for more. He then straddles the big boss, stretching his hole open to skewer himself easily onto Tom's pole. He ventures up and down the sturdy shaft, jacking himself off until he creams Tom's hairy chest with his cum. And Tompensates by yanking his crank until he climaxes, squeezing out every milky drop of his collateral load all over Shay.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2438kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 550.1 MB
Download Suited for sex

Colby Knox - Daniel Evans, Mickey Knox
1276adda15ebeaaf4c76c2b21dadccc4.jpg

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

Mickey Knox gets another opportunity to "test drive" a ColbyKnox newbie. Say hello to Dan Evans, this week's sexy new "ride." "Isn't he fucking beautiful," Mickey says to the audience. "Oh, my God. Look at this guy." Hard to disagree with that appraisal. :) Everything starts perfectly between them with kissing. Both hotties wear shorts and are on the studio's bed. Mickey turns his attention to Dan's chest. As for Dan he can't help but give Mickey's bottom a playful slap.

Duration: 42:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6112kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Colby Knox - Daniel Evans, Mickey Knox

Grayson Lange ,Nathan Reed - Introducing Nathan Reed
4aab019fe7200cd2a26b23d9584c3a33.jpg

Cast: Grayson Lange ,Nathan Reed
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

Adorable alabaster angel face nathan reed is new to the scene. We've sent grayson lange in to do some invasive probing and he definitely gets the goods for ya! We find out nathan isn't quite as angelic as he looks, having given head in a movie theater and the fact that swallowing is one of his favorite activities makes him downright devilish! He fits right in at helix and grayson is here to welcome him with open legs! The welcome wagon starts off with a mouthwatering blowjob from master mouther lange, loving every inch of reed's smooth peaches and cream piece. Nathan pulling grayson by the hair down on his dick harder makes him even hotter. Extra points for reed's blowjob eye contact while he's licking lange's wang as well. Another box is checked when the newbie nails grayson bare back! This new kid may look like an alter boy but he fucks like a bad boy! Grinding grayson's great ass like a pro, this new kid knocks our block off.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 755.9 MB
Download Grayson Lange ,Nathan Reed - Introducing Nathan Reed

Mauvaliente - Ep. 12
d89fc45128370fa2486d20f41b1f573f.jpg

3P

Duration: 6:12
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps

File size: 274.5 MB
Download Mauvaliente - Ep. 12

Oliver Morgenson, Mario Jones - Blond boy massages his raw twink hole
0c74af958ae3fa780b72f9d435152a8b.jpg

The video is full of big-dicked youngsters intensely involved in non-stop hardcore action. Plenty of hardcore oral and anal action, mixed with licking and ass riming.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Oliver Morgenson, Mario Jones - Blond boy massages his raw twink hole

Flip Fucking of Fun: Kaell Fernandes & Dave Wikkinson 720p
0e4f0c84eab99aed07b13e78da23ba8d.jpg

Cast: Kaell Fernandes, Dave Wikkinson
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Flip Fuck, Bareback

Dave Wikkinson and big-dicked Brazilian muscle stud Kaell Fernandes take turns fucking each other bareback in "Filp Fucking of Fun" on Voyr.

Duration: 24:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 476.8 MB
Download Flip Fucking of Fun: Kaell Fernandes & Dave Wikkinson 720p

OnlyFans - Derek Allen and Matthew Figata
90421a2e323b983b9465e009e7dd1075.jpg

Plenty of first time raw ass-drilling action leaves you and these dudes begging for more.

Duration: 15:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 905.5 MB
Download OnlyFans - Derek Allen and Matthew Figata

ID-Aproveitando Do Fotografo
937139450284049c9ce622ffeb3fcfdd.jpg

No worries, I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes.The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!

Duration: 41:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1390kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 460.9 MB
Download ID-Aproveitando Do Fotografo

Bro Network - Tim James and Zack Mackay
590873fcf4dc34dae157eee5a5a5a837.jpg

Studio: Bro Network
Cast: Tim James, Zack Mackay
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth

Hot summer days are for cruising, flirting, and having fun! This city is full of tourists and fresh faces looking to fuck. And when you're seeking the big one, you're bound to find it. Zack Mackay is in one of the best 'fishing' spots in town and Tim James, a hot boy with a big package, has wandered onto Zack's radar. Tim is looking for a spot to get a quick workout in and Zack has something in mind. He quickly jumps at the opportunity to dazzle him and show him back to his place. These hunks are all over one another, Zack's talented mouth bobbing up and down on the hard-bodied ginger's pole. Zack takes a pounding from the muscular redhead who gives him a little choke. Zack climbs on top and rides his rock-hard cock before getting flipped on his back and getting his prostate pounded to a glanded cumshot before breeding the bottom's hot hairless hole.

Duration: 31:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Bro Network - Tim James and Zack Mackay

RawFuckClub John Brachalli Gang bang AT idm sauna Paris first part
10f6ea57a8ab3c301055510914687127.jpg

Cast: Archie_Sxxx, BAREBACK TOP in PARIS, DIMITRI VENUM, Dzfucke, Johan Kane, John Brachalli, Paris Mon Amour, Ugo V, VersTopXXL

John Brachalli Gang bang AT idm sauna Paris first part. The french hospitality for John Brachalli's ass and mouth.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps

File size: 388.1 MB
Download RawFuckClub John Brachalli Gang bang AT idm sauna Paris first part

ColbyKnox - Crank My Shaft
a64ba6edae0d29dc15f16efb42f40716.jpg

Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Drake Von, Benvi
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth, twink

We don't know whose butt crack opens this week's ColbyKnox video. However, it looks yummy and tempting. Soon we discover the crack belongs to Benvi. He's in the garage, in torn jeans, shirtless, fixing a riding lawn mower. Drake Von ambles in. He's a bit surprised because he's looking for someone else. "Is there something I can help you with," Benvi wonders. Drake is a bit peeved, but Benvi tells him not to worry. "I can help you out if you like," he says. "I don't know if you're up for it," Drake replies. Who doesn't love a big dicked stud more when he offers a fair warning? Benvi is ready for the challenge, standing up and reaching for Drake's tool. The two boys kiss. When Drake pulls down his sweatpants, his big ol' nasty thang stands at attention. Benvi hits his knees and sucks. "Use that fucking hand," Drake instructs. He sits on the machine and Drake's tongue laps up the meat. He chokes when Drake face fucks; drool falls from Benvi's mouth. His eyes turn red from the effort but he lets Drake stuff his gullet. He leans down to spank Benvi's butt. "I can't wait to get into that fucking ass," Drake says. Benvi stands up and leans against the machine. Drake gets behind him, pulling Benvi's jeans right below his butt cheeks. That ass crack is fully exposed and Drake dives in. "Fucking eat that ass," Benvi pleads. As he eats, Drake makes sure Benvi's cheeks turn red. The pants keep Drake from doing everything he wants so they are pulled further down. "You taste so fucking good," he notes. "That tongue feels fucking amazing," Benvi exclaims. He shakes his booty and that causes Drake's tongue to burrow deeper. "I'm going to fuck your ass," he announces. After standing up, Drake traces Benvi's crack with his stiff staff. Then he plunges inside. From the start he hammers to the balls. "Fuck, yeah," Benvi moans. "Give me that big ass dick. Fuck me, bro." He arches his back, granting Drake more access. "Take that fucking dick," Drake whispers. He grabs Benvi's hips for support, pounding as hard (and fast) as possible. "Spread your legs apart," Drake demands. The strokes are deep and Benvi takes each one, holding the lawn mower's seat. He looks back, staring at Drake as he reassembles his insides. "I love those deep strokes," Benvi groans. "Fuck it, dude." There's a brief break so Benvi and Drake can move to the John Deere's front. Benvi is on his hands and knees. Drake gets back inside the tight hole. "That's so fucking good," he moans. "That's fucking amazing." Thank goodness the machine's brakes are on. If it wasn't, Drake's grinding would roll the machine in the yard. "I fucking love it," Benvi says. "You feel so fucking good in me." "You dirty slut," Drake replies. He increases the hammering tempo. "You like that," he wonders. Benvi smiles. "Fuck, yeah," he cries. Benvi gets a chance to get on his back. On the machine's seat. He spreads his graceful legs. When Drake re-enters his hole, Benvi strokes his cock. "Fuck, dude," Benvi whimpers. "It's so fucking tight," Drake observes. When Benvi's eyes roll back, you know he's close to busting. "Keep pounding me like that," he begs. Drake does and Benvi's load shoots out. Cum lands on his chest and stomach. Drake continues to pummel. "It feels so fucking good," Benvi remarks. Drake pulls out and stands over Benvi. He dumps man milk on Benvi's chest and stomach, splattering his torso with cum. Benvi sucks Drake's prick, getting a taste of the milky juice. "Come back anytime," Benvi says. "Will do," Drake notes. How long do you think Drake will wait before he returns?

Duration: 26:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6722kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download ColbyKnox - Crank My Shaft

Jet & Trevor RAW
4b7e511ab857b5880dbf9369f7f106e8.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Jet, Trevor
Genres: Blowjob, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Accidental Cumshots, Bareback, Flip-Flop

I got a glimpse of Trevor's ability to top and bottom during his Edge video with Glenn. I was eager to see him take on a dude in a setting where he could really maneuver and make things happen. Trevor prefers to top, but he also enjoys bottoming, so I knew he would enjoy a flip-flop video.I found out that Jet will actually jerk-off a couple times before doing a shoot. I knew he struggled to Not cum while being fucked, but I had no idea he was resorting to ejaculating before each shoot.Not sure if he was extra extra horny the day we shot this, but we weren't a couple minutes into the oral and he was already telling Trevor to ease up. Team Gay does it best! Trevor decided it was too easy to make him cum so he had Jet Service his rather thick cock. Watch Trevor's face as Jet's teeth and goatee be an issue.They both enjoy rimming, and the ass eating in this video is awesome. I love watching Jet stroke his cock while he happily tongues Trevor's hole. Turnabout is fair play, so Trevor lubes up Jet's hole with spit, making it nice and slippery to push his cock inside. He struggles a bit to find the proper angle, but once he is up and stabilized, he fucks Jet like the pro he is. He eventually pushes Jet flat, fucking him in a more "at home" style... a peral favorite of many a Top.That was making Trevor close, so he flips Jet over and sits on his cock. There is a lot of it falling in and out as they try to find a rhythm, but eventually they hit their stride.Jet's favorite position is on his back, and by now I should know that he then has access to his cock and keeps himself on the edge of busting the entire time.This time out, he pushes it too far, and accidentally blows his load. Trevor is lost for a few moments, but quickly scoops up the cum, slicks up his cock with it, and proceeds to fuck him with his own jizz!I left this in the video as an "outtake" only because you see me drop my camera angle, walk calmly around the bed, and as I am stepping up on to the bed to get another angle. Jet, is shouting, "I'm going to cum again!" I quickly get my camera in place and catch his second misfire.Yep, he cums twice in about 60 seconds!I get some more footage, and he is still trying to not bust. I finally took pity on him and I let Trevor totally fuck the cum out of him. Trevor pulls out and bust a massive load all over Jet's asshole.Jet squeezes out the load and it is quite messy. Trevor shoves his cock back in to help tidy things up.Jet cums three times in this video, but get this, after the shoot, he goes to shower up and yells out to me that he came again while douching his ass! I don't think I have ever met a performer who's prostate is such a hair-trigger button to make someone cum!Some credit has to go to Trevor.

Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps

File size: 610.3 MB
Download Jet & Trevor RAW

Back